A Natural History Of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "I'm sure we'll find a good place for it." She stopped stroking me but she didn't let go. Fine with me. It was like holding hands, but much, much better.

We chatted and worked on our beers, and before too long I saw a young guy with a big manila folder enter the bar. He spotted Kirsten and came over. She turned to him but didn't let go of my penis. The guy looked hard at me and asked Kirsten if everything was all right. "Oh, just fine," she said.

When she said this she gave my dick a hearty squeeze and I swear the guy saw her do it. He got red in the face and stammered through something about all the papers she wanted being in the folder. She thanked him and he turned to go. He stopped at the door and looked back at us, then left. I didn't think that much of it at the time. Busy with other thoughts.

"There," Kirsten said, "that wasn't so bad, was it? Now, then, what do you say we go to my new place, maybe have a bite to eat, and see what we can do about getting you between my legs at last, okay, sweetie? I need a good fucking in the worst way."

I motioned to the bartender to bring our bill.

I followed her home in my car, and met her in her driveway by her car. She was facing away from me, locking her car. I was tired of behaving myself. I strode up to her and roughly put my arms around her from behind, pressing her against the car, thrusting my stiff crotch against her sturdy, broad ass, my hands all over her breasts and belly.

"Ummmm," she said in a dreamy voice. I jammed my hand under the waistband of her skirt and then my fingers were in her hairy pussy – it was slick and very wet. She moaned as I polished her clitoris with the ball of my thumb while my fingers slipped in and out of her juiced-up cunt. My other hand was under her blouse, squeezing her big low-slung tits. She moaned softly and bucked when I ran my fingers across her nipples. She yanked her shirt up, exposing her heaving chest. Her head was thrown back onto my shoulder as I rubbed her pussy faster, and her breath was ragged and panting. There could have been other people in the dark driveway, I didn't know and didn't care. She was grinding her ass against my dick and I rubbed her cunt with a bit more pressure until she exploded, gasping and whimpering with her orgasm.

Her body sagged against mine and I held her close to me. I could feel her heart pounding. Slowly her breathing came back to normal and I turned her around facing me and kissed her on the lips. She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder. We stood like that for a while before going inside. Arm in arm, we walked slowly into Kirsten's living room. There on a shelf were the decorative Korean teacups I had sent her. Some of the furniture I recognized from being at her old house. Biscuit the cat was snug in her cat bed in the corner, and declined to get up and say hello.

Kirsten sat me down in a low wide chair and stood in front of me and began to unbutton her blouse. Her eyes held mine as she slipped the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. There was lust, and maybe a bit of pride, showing on her face as she did this. It was justified pride. Her breasts were large, low on her chest, and widely spaced. A patch of freckles was sprinkled across her chest and between the teats, something I find irresistible. Her nipples were dark and oval shaped, and extremely erect. One breast was indeed larger than the other, and why this was so exciting to me I do not know. Boy was it exciting to me. Every little movement made those peerless tits sway and jiggle heavily.

She then unzipped her skirt in the back and let it slip to the floor. She was a tall woman and her legs were long and shiny smooth, with surprisingly muscular thighs, and her hips were broad and tapered up to a narrow waist. Her pussy hair was glittering with drips and drops of her sex juices, and I could just see the pink of her cunt lips through the tangled bush. She slowly turned around and gave me a good look at her back, those pretty shoulder blades and the soft but solid and well-formed ass. She was thirty-seven years old and magnificent, a woman just entering her prime, in my view. She looked great walking around in clothes, I had always thought so, but there was no way that you could look at her clothed and guess at how spectacular she was going to look naked.

"Wow," I said. "So beautiful."

She flushed with pleasure. "Fuck me, please," she chirped like a kid asking for ice cream.

"Oh I will, I will," I said. "All in good time. But I have my plan."

I reached out and caught her hand and drew her toward me. I scooted forward so I was on the edge of the low chair and her bush was right in my face, and I began lightly and slowly kissing her, first just her belly and pubic hair, then deeper, on her vagina lips, and deeper still until I was tonguing her slit and her clit. Pussy poetry. She took a deep breath and let it out.

"Oh honey," she cried, "that's wonderful – eat my pussy, Carl, eat it good, baby."

I growled with my mouth full of her hair and juice and redoubled my efforts. My left hand was in the small of her back, holding her firmly and pressing her hips into my face, and I let my right hand wander around over her ass and between her legs. I dipped my fingers into her cunt for lubrication and gently massaged her asshole. An animal groan escaped her lips, and she spread her legs wider. I stood up and got behind her, bending her over the chair while I kneeled and addressed her crotch from the back.

"I remember your email about the thermometer," I said as I caressed her rump with my hands. It made her laugh, and that got me laughing. I should explain.

When Kirsten and I worked at the same company, we got heavily into emailing each other. We emailed about work, of course, but also about a lot of personal stuff – this is where a lot of the flirting began between us. One time she was writing about being sick as a kid and having her temperature taken rectally, and she said she didn't like a thermometer in her ass. Whatdoyou like in your ass, I emailed back. A finger or a tongue is nice, was her reply. I have that email saved to this day.

Still chuckling, I put my face to that big lovely backside, planting kisses all over it, then began licking in earnest. I could tell by her quickened breathing that she was feeling it. I began licking her at her clitoris, then as deep as my tongue would go into her pussy, and on up and around her pretty pink asshole. Delicious. Kirsten was bent over, gripping the arms of the chair, her hanging tits swaying from side to side. Sometimes she would let go of the chair and fondle her breasts, or put a nipple to her mouth and suck her tit. That was driving me wild. When my tongue got tired I would use my fingers on her pussy. I love thinking of a woman bent over like that, just getting serviced by somebody's face buried in her crotch. My face, preferably.

I ran my tongue up over her back door, and jammed the tip into her hole. She squealed and pushed against my mouth. "Oh yeah," she encouraged me, "stick your tongue up my ass, I love that, eat my ass, lover!"

So I applied my fingers to her cunt and settled in to fuck her anally with my tongue. I had a stiff piece of work before me, let me tell you. Tongue fatigue can be a problem, but you stick with it. Kirsten was going a bit wild, grinding her hips and pushing her ass at my face, calling out encouragement to me, looking back at me over her shoulder, and absolutely mauling her tits – I'd be afraid to squeeze a woman's breasts as hard as she was squeezing hers. Her pussy was dripping like a faucet. I could tell another orgasm was building slowly but surely. I really got after her clit then, with my fingers, and I was tongue-fucking her adorable little back door for all I was worth. Then I thought I'd try a little thing I do with Joan sometimes; when it seemed to me that Kirsten was on the absolute brink of orgasm, trembling, panting, moaning progressively louder and faster – I just stopped. No licking, no rubbing. Kirsten was suddenly left gasping with ecstasy and distress.

"Oh my god, don't, don't stop!" she cried, her voice thick with emotion. "Oh Carl!"

But almost before she could get the words out I was all over her pussy and ass with fingers and tongue. Immediately she erupted like Krakatoa, in a profound orgasm, choking and sobbing, fighting for breath. I kept my mouth glued to her pussy, kissing her softly as the orgasm subsided. After a while she collapsed to her knees with her face on the seat of the chair.

"Oh my god," she blurted, "I thought my heart was going to stop! That was amazing."

"My compliments," I said. She stayed kneeling there for a few minutes.

"Am I - a pervert," she panted, "you know, because I like that so much, with your tongue in my ass?"

"Yep," I said. "Babe, you're a pervert all right – but in a good way. Don't you ever change."

"That was incredible! Thank you, dear," she said, getting up and throwing herself into the chair. She was sprawled with her legs wide open, pussy lips gaping, her sweaty tits spread across her chest. I knelt there staring at her.

"You're beautiful," I said. It was the truest thing I could say.

"I must look a mess," she said.

"You look perfect," I said.

"And look at you," she said. "You're still dressed! I've put you through all that work and you've sweated in your clothes."

"No problem," I told her. I stood up.

"It is a problem," she said, getting up, "because now I need you naked."

She began unbuttoning my shirt, putting her hands inside the fabric and rubbing my chest and stomach.

About me - I'm not a handsome man, or a particularly athletic-looking man. I wear thick glasses, always have; I'm three or four inches taller than the national average, on the plus side, but I don't have huge broad shoulders, or a narrow waist, or chiseled abs. My weight fluctuates. Women will never turn their heads to look when I walk by – unless I have toilet paper stuck to my shoe or something. The only positive physical attribute I possess that makes itself even more apparent when I'm unclothed is this: I look strong. And I am strong, so it isn't a misleading appearance. I don't worry about being naked in front of women. It is what it is.

I kicked my shoes off and she got my trousers and boxers down unceremoniously – she knew what she was after: my cock, which she now was stroking with her long fingers. I want to say my penis "came alive" at her touch, but it was already alive, it was hard as a rock and pointing skyward. No need to wake it up – I felt like I'd been hard for hours, which was basically true.

Kirsten stood next to me now, to the side, our bodies touching from head to toe, while she stroked my penis with one hand and my back with the other. Then she dropped to her knees in front of me and began kissing and licking my heavy balls while still slowly stroking my shaft, her fingers engulfing and squeezing the head with each stroke. Soon she held the base of my cock with her fingers and began licking the entire length of my straining shaft. Her tongue running over the veins that were bulging out along my cock's length felt incredible, warm and wet. She sort of backed me up and sat me down in the low chair, all the while continuing the work her mouth was doing, and soon the head of my dick was in her mouth, happily being molested by her swirling tongue.

I looked down at her soft full lips as she sucked me, hardly able to believe that after all this time, years, I was getting what I had wanted so much. Kirsten looked up at me with her big green eyes and winked - I almost felt like I could come right then. Now her head was over my crotch, and half my shaft was in her mouth, while her head bobbed up and down. And with every downward motion more dick went in her mouth, until finally with one slow continuous motion, she had gotten my entire penis in her mouth and down her throat. Slowly she backed her head off my dick until it all was out of her mouth. Long ribbons of saliva connected her mouth to my dick. She grinned at me.

"Such a nice thick cock, sweetheart," she said. "A lovely thick cock."

"It likes you, too," I said.

"Can't talk now," she said, and she really went to work, fingers squeezing my balls as she hungrily cocksucked me, taking me in to the hilts over and over, then sucking backwards until just the engorged head was in her mouth, lashing at the tip with her talented tongue. I don't know how she got her breaths, she was relentless, and apparently totally lacking any sort of gag reflex at all. Jesus, I choke on my toothbrush sometimes. She was in total and expert command of my organ, and I lay back and watched while my body bucked and heaved with my shortening breath, as I approached nearer and nearer to climax. She kept up the pressure on my balls with one hand, kneading and squeezing them, causing just that small amount of pain that makes it feel really good, while her other hand wandered around my chest and stomach. Multitasking at its finest.

At one point she straightened up and, grasping her breasts in her hands, squeezed them around my penis. I began thrusting upward. Kirsten caught the head of my cock in her mouth each time I did, her saliva wetting me and helping me slide easily between her breasts. She smiled up at me.

"That feel good, baby?" she said. "My tits all around your beautiful cock? Did you dream about fucking my big boobies, Carl?"

I was beyond talking right then, lost in the pleasure of her warm slick breast flesh surrounding my penis. From time to time she would engulf my entire cock in her mouth to keep it wet, then I was back to work. Kirsten's soft, perfect milky white breasts, so big and warm, with faint blue veins showing through the silken skin, nipples dark red and stiff from rubbing against my body as I made love to them – it was absolute heaven.

Then she was deepthroating me again, hard and fast. She was seemingly tireless at this, but I knew her work was not going to take much longer. I could feel my orgasm building and building. My legs were tensing up and breath was harder to get. Kirsten sensed this. She paused with my cock head on her lips. "Go for it, baby," she murmured. "Come for me, lover, shoot it all for me."

Now she grabbed my boner with her hand and jerked it hard, up and down, faster and faster. "Come on, baby," she said, "give it to me, fill my mouth with it, let me eat your sperm."

Suddenly I gripped her shoulders and a long rumbling growl tore from my depths as I came, flooding Kirsten's throat and mouth with hot semen and thick gobs of sperm. And she got it all – she sucked my cock like a straw in a milkshake. I thought I could feel her suction drawing the last of my load out through my dick and into her mouth. I came so hard it sort of made me dizzy afterwards, but I saw her straighten up with a full mouth, and little trails of come dribbling down from her lips toward her chin. She held my sperm in her mouth for a moment.

"Mmmmmm," she said, and then slowly swallowed the entire mouthful, afterwards daintily gathering the come on her face with her finger and licking it off and swallowing that as well. She looked at me with a wide smile, her teeth still glistening with a coating of my semen.

"Kiss me?" she asked.

"I'll do anything you want," I said and pulled her up toward me. Our mouths, mine full of pussy taste and hers with sperm, met and mingled in a long kiss. She drew her legs up and she curled up on my lap.

"That was delicious, baby," she whispered.

"You were delicious too," I whispered back.

We sat holding each other for a while. I was thinking about how amazing it was that this was not only finally happening, but also that it wasn't disappointing - far from it. All the fuck skills and cock knowledge she had always implied that she had, it turned out she really had. Refreshing, to say the least, in a world of deceiving appearances and false advertising. Eventually she stirred and stretched her long legs.

"I'm starving," she said. "Are you?"

"I thought you just ate," I said.

She smiled.

"Sperm?" she said. "Yes, I do love sperm, it's like the best appetizer, but I was thinking sandwich, a beer maybe?"

"I'm in," I said. She got off my lap and put on my shirt. I pulled my boxers on and followed her to the kitchen.

She made a big sandwich, turkey, lettuce, tomato, French bread, and opened a couple bottles of beer, and we stood at her kitchen island and talked and shared the sandwich and sipped the beers. Oh, she looked cute in my man's shirt; she only buttoned a couple buttons and I was getting regular glimpses of her cleavage up top, and her pussy at the bottom of what the shirt covered. She saw me looking, and looked down to see that the shirt was not covering her privates.

"Oh god," she cried, "am I grossing you out? I didn't mean to make you see my nasty old snatch hanging out while you're trying to eat."

"Huh? Think a minute, Kirsten; I mean, I've just had my tongue in your most private places," I whispered.

She thought, and a little smile grew on her face.

"Which I loved, by the way," I continued in a louder voice, "so do you think the sight of your pussy now is really going to put me off my food? It looks very pretty, I might add. I love seeing it, I want to see it, I don't think I can ever have another meal without seeing it."

She was laughing now.

"But what if it's like this?" she said between laughs, and she yanked the shirt open and stood with legs wide apart, thrusting her hips forward so that her furry pubic mound jutted outward at me. I took a big bite of sandwich and fell to my knees, pushing my face into her bush as I chewed noisily. This set her off giggling.

"That tickles!" she cried out. "Oh baby, don't stop eating, chew baby chew, chew your food ten times!"

That got me laughing, and I almost choked on the sandwich.

Kirsten slid her back down the wooden side of the kitchen island and sat on the kitchen floor facing me where I knelt, her legs spread wide, feet on either side of me. Her vagina was wide open and in plain view now. I took a long look at it. Kirsten unbuttoned the shirt and shrugged it off her shoulders. The scent of her cunt filled the air. Her inner thighs had smears of dried pussy juice on them. I reached out and ran my fingers over this.

"It's wet inside me," she told me quietly, looking at me with smoldering eyes. "Warm and wet - feel and see."

I slipped two fingers inside her. Warm and gooey wet. The blood was again flooding into my crotch area; my penis was rapidly rising in my boxers. I pulled my fingers out of Kirsten and put them in my mouth.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said. She slipped her own fingers into her pussy and then put them in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"I like it too - and I get it free whenever I want, but for you there's a price for that if you want more," she told me.

"Oh really," I said, "and what might that be?"

"Fuck me," she said, with just a hint of asking in her voice. "I need your cock in me. Stat."

I stood up and raised her up off the floor. We embraced, running our hands all over each other. Kirsten pushed my boxers down until they fell to the floor, then raked her fingernails across my butt and whispered.

"Fuck me."

I got my hands underneath her ass and lifted her up onto the kitchen countertop. She reached down and guided my cock's head to her pussy, sliding it up and down and slipping it just inside her opening. Then I slowly, slowly, pushed it all the way in. Kirsten gasped but took it all. She raised her legs and locked them around my waist. We stood like that for a moment and looked each other in the eyes. 'Finally,' I thought.

She began slowly rolling her hips, moving her ass back and forth on the countertop. She was fucking me in place; I could feel her pussy moving around my cock as I stood there. It was like being hypnotized, watching the sinuous movements of her lower body. I began thrusting into her on her forward movements, and we got into a nice easy rhythm. Her big breasts shuddered and jiggled on each impact when our bodies met coming forward – the sight was getting me more and more aroused. She cupped one of the tits in her hand and offered it to me, and I bent forward and kissed and sucked the nipple as I fucked her. Then she put the breast to her mouth and licked it and sucked it. After a while she moved to her other breast, kissing it, licking, gently biting the nipple.