A Natural History Of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my - the sight of Kirsten sucking her own tits. It's the sort of thing you always hope women do, but you don't always get to see it happen. My appreciation was expressed in the increasing speed and strength of the fucking I was giving her, and the look on her face showed that it was having its effect. Her eyes were half closed, her brow furrowed. There was a flush of red on her face and chest. It was warm in the kitchen, I was working up a sweat, and I could see thin rivulets of perspiration running down Kirsten's chest between her breasts and across her belly. I bent down and licked the salty taste off her chest and into my mouth.

After a good while she said, "The countertop's hurting my butt." I lifted her down, disengaging my cock. She bent down and licked the juice of her pussy off my shaft, and then holding onto my dick like it was a leash she led me to the living room, by the back of the low chair. She turned around and backed up to me, rubbing her shoulder blades against my chest, and her ass against my dick.

"Bend me over and give it to me good and hard, baby," she said in a low voice. "Don't be gentle." She stood with her feet wide apart, legs straight, and bent over and rested her hands on the arm of the chair. Before me was the lush expanse of her ass, and a steaming cunt hot to be fucked.

She was looking back at me over her shoulder and her hand was reaching for me from between her thighs. I didn't need any help. I grabbed my dick, found her opening, and roughly drove it in all the way.

"Ahhh," she moaned, her mouth wide open, red lips swollen with lust. I clutched her hips with both hands and now I was really going at her, long fast full-length stabs at her sopping cunt, she was grunting each time I bottomed out in her body. I could see her sweaty tits hanging down and slapping wetly against each other as I did what I pleased with her. I bent forward and reached under her and grabbed both of those big jugs in my hands and squeezed the nipples.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned hoarsely, and she began frantically pushing her ass back at me as I fucked her, trying to make my thrusts into her even harder.

I could feel her hand down on her pussy, rubbing herself as I fucked her. I didn't need help with that, either. I felt in complete command of myself and her; I could come in twenty seconds, twenty minutes, or an hour, it was up to me. I pushed her hand away from her clit and took over myself. She squealed her approval. I used the palm side of my four fingers and rubbed her in a circular motion. She was so wet. I was doing that and banging her like a mad man now, and her body was trembling with oncoming orgasm.

I thought I knew what would finish her off. I wet the thumb of my free hand and shoved it in her ass. Bingo. She came like a freight train, with moans that were almost screams, her whole body convulsing and shaking with the intensity of pleasure. I wasn't far behind. I could feel my balls tightening up, getting ready to be drained. I thrust at her wildly and finally came, groaning with every jolt of sperm that spurted into her. Gradually the orgasm subsided. I stood there, quietly, still deep inside Kirsten's pussy, panting. She was quieter now too, gulping air, still bent over the chair.

"Oh," she managed to say. "Oh god, ah, I can barely breathe."

I gently rubbed her back and hips. Before long her breath came more easily. I slowly pulled my spent cock out of her body. When the head came out my dick flopped down and slapped loudly against my leg. A slow flood of semen, sperm, and woman juice began trickling out of Kirsten's pussy and sliding down her inner thighs onto the floor.

"I'll stay and help you clean up," I offered, smiling.

"Quiet, you silly man," she said. She had straightened up and turned to face me. Her face looked a little haggard, her hair uncombed, makeup gone, her hot sagging tits heaving and streaked with sweat. Her now purple and swollen cunt lips protruded from the love-soaked pubic hair, and her legs were shiny with streaming sexual fluids. In other words, she looked spectacular, beautiful, and impressive, and I told her so.

"You're sweet," she said, and crowded against me. I wrapped her up tight in my arms.

We went to her bedroom and lay down. We talked for a while, kissed a little, talked a little more, kissed a little more, and I ended up staying over. I love good old wake-up sex, and so I was at her again in the early morning. She was agreeable, to say the least, and in the course of fucking each other all over again we learned that in addition to fingers and tongues, the other thing she likes in her ass is my dick. What a girl that girl was.

This is essentially a true story. The order of some things in it doesn't exactly correspond with the minute-by-minute official record of events, but – it's darn close and plenty close enough. And I wish I could say that this day or so with Kirsten turned into long, happy relationship. It didn't. It only actually lasted for about a week immediately following the day I've told about here, during which golden time we two gained thorough sexual knowledge of each other, as thorough as any knowledge I've ever gained, and I have wide and varied knowledge. Yep - a week, then kaput.

Remember that guy who brought the manila folder full of divorce papers to Kirsten at the beer bar? It turned out, as I found out not long after serving up yet another (and final) helping of my sperm for her eager consumption, that not only was he a friend from work, he was a friend from work that Kirsten was having an affair with – and was in fact part of the reason she was divorcing her husband. Fucking amazing. He was leaving his wife as well.

"What!" I burst out when she told me this. "Are you kidding? He looks like a boy."

"He's the same age as me," she told me. "And he's very nice."

"He saw you with your hand on my dick, for christ's sake," I told her. "He saw that, Kirsten – what the fuck is up with that? Does he know you've spent the whole week with my dick in you? What kind of man puts up with that? I mean, I'm sorry for being upset, but you're sitting here telling me you're in love with some other guy, and the very mouth you're saying the words with had my come in it ten minutes ago. Geez, Kirsten."

"I understand how you feel, Carl. He knows I need some freedom right now," she replied. People can be so calm when they're hurting somebody else. "But he says when I'm ready he wants to focus his life totally on me."

"You'll get tired of that," I said, "quicker than you think. You're going from a husband who spends zero percent of his time on you, to a guy who wants to spend a hundred percent of his time on you, and guess what – neither one is going to make you happy. You need a balance."

She didn't listen, of course. She was in that stage we get in when nothing anybody tells you makes any difference. We've all been there about something. We don't see our mistake until much later, usually not until it's too late. Was I heartbroken? No, not really. A bit hurt, yes. She was so my kind of woman: smart, beautiful, and half crazy.

"You'll still be my friend?" she asked me. "We can still see each other, like we did this week - for a while, I think."

"Of course I'll still be your friend, but with that guy in the picture, I don't think this – sex thing – is a great idea. Too weird even for me," I said. And I meant it.

They actually got married. I was invited but missed it - although I did wonder what music was chosen for the wedding march or whatever it's called, you know, the music they play as the bride walks to the altar. At Kirsten's first wedding she unaccountably chose "A Whiter Shade of Pale" – the old Procol Harum song. Basically, a dirge. Talk about a doomed marriage. So I wondered what she chose this time. I never found out.

For a while, before my wandering ways took me off again, I would see Kirsten around town from time to time. We would hug, I'd kiss her on her married cheek, she'd try to squeeze my unmarried dick, I'd affect to ogle her married boobs, but my heart wasn't in it. We lost touch, as people do. I wonder if that marriage lasted. Really, I only wonder how long it lasted.

The End