A Natural Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers

That night was a night that Nikki later thought about for years. He never experienced so much passion, so much love and so much sexual energy again. Sure he would experience nights of sexual frenzy, be fucked by several men in one night and participate in sexual "marathons" but that night was one in a lifetime. He and John were one. Nikki could do no wrong. Nikki anticipated John's every move, scratched every itch, licked every erogenous zone, and absorbed every drop of fluid that John's genitals, imagination and passion could produce. This was Nikki's perfect game, his Oscar performance. Nikki accepted 6 separate deliveries of semen through the night. Also she experienced orgasm 4 times as well. Two were spontaneous and two were coaxed out of her by John's hand while he took her from behind. Yes, this was a glorious night.

funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers
12