A Needed Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd tell you what I really like to do tease the shit of men, but do you really want to cum in that nice suit of yours?" she replied with a smirk. She let one hand trail up and over breast, then down across her fantastically toned stomach, punctuating her words by allowing one finger to trace her landing strip before stopping and meeting my gaze.

"Try me, honey." Shit, I was horny and she knew it. I could feel myself losing control of my mouth and soon my actions would follow, if I wasn't careful. "And who said anything about cumming in this suit when there is a fantastic pair of tits right in front me to cum on."

"Mmmm, I like that you can play a little bit. But I prefer a man's cum in my mouth over my tits. And you better take that picture...quickly," she almost pleaded and brought up a hand again to pinch her nipples making them so hard I thought they would actually begin to cut through her whimsical bikini.

Almost as if on cue, fate reared it cruel head as I reached over for my camera phone, I heard the gate to the pool creaking back open and saw the man she must have been referring to as her boyfriend returning. Cursing my luck and now desperately trying to hide my erection, I found myself caught in a moment of utter indecision as to what to do. He was clearly staring at the two of us and I was just about to say something when he turned his back to us as he began moving some things around on their two chairs.

"Maybe we can continue this little show further," she whispered turning her back to me. Standing again with legs just a bit wider than they need to be, she bent over to dive back into the shallow pool. Hesitating in that position for what felt like an eternity to me but couldn't have been more than a second, my eyes were glued on those two eager lips between her legs clearly visible against the straining material, even the line and rosebud of her ass shown for that brief moment before she disappeared back into the water. All distorted, wet, and foamy.

She emerged back on the other side of the pool and rose nonchalantly. Walking over to her boyfriend, she held his head as she gave him a long passionate kiss. His hands roamed up her thighs and the small of her back resting on stunning, crest of her ass. Pulling her in deeper to the kiss, he let his hands drift into her bikini bottoms, pulling them down some and grabbing a handful of each cheek. She finally broke their impassioned embrace and pushed him back just a little to gain some space, but made no move to readjust her suit, which now let her displayed far more of her backside than it had ever covered. They chatted hurriedly for a moment and then she giggled casting a glance in my direction. Turning back to him, she simply nodded and bit her lower lip.

I was feeling more than a little unsure of what was going on as I watched them from across the pool. She helped him out of his Hawaiian looking shirt, slowly undoing each button and giving an occasional brief kiss. The dark shade of the tree under which their actions unfolded seem to cast an additional layer of mystery to the already strange events taking place. But the oddity of it all, coupled with the normal, but intimate display of affection and care with which she took off his shirt somehow made the whole bizarre series take on a relaxed and natural feel. As if somehow, a beautiful woman in a sheer bikini putting on a show, who moments ago had not been making the slightest sexually veiled comments to a complete stranger was a perfectly natural occurrence.

With him now in just his board shorts, she turned her back to him casting a quick gaze around the pool and windows of hotel. Satisfied, she arched her back towards him as he wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her neck. His hands caressed her body, roaming freely over her stomach until each reached her breasts, taking them full in each hand. Massaging both of those luscious mounds, I watched in amazement as he tweaked her nipples and saw her collapse back into him, her breath hard and fast.

After a few moments, he let one hand venture south, playing with the upper hem of her tiny suit. I continued to watch as she ground her hips, writhing, begging, him to proceed. His fingers spreading slightly, he pushed them into her suit and I could clearly see him cupping her mound in small furious circles. Her head snapped up and her eyes popped open, staring at me and locking my gaze from across the water.

Then again, as if on cue like the whole situation were a scene from a play, she pulled his hand away from her pussy and promptly dove into the pool with a small splash. As she surfaced in the shallow waist deep water mid-pool and began wading over towards me, I heard the sound of someone else entering the pool and realized it must be her boyfriend. She stopped at the edge and rested her hands and elbows on the deck remaining partially submerged.

"Still feel like playing?" she asked in a very husky voice.

Horny as shit now after their display I couldn't contain myself anymore, "What do you have in mind?" My mind was racing uncontrollably at this point and my cock was trying to break free from my swim shorts.

She nodded to her boyfriend who came up quickly behind her. "You can only watch and no touching except for yourself. We can't come out of the pool and you can't come in. We get to watch you too and you can't leave until all of us are finished."

"Sounds like a good deal for you. What am I getting out of this?"

"You get tell me how I'm going to be fucked," she said almost whimpering. I noticed she was slowly grinding her hips and ass again under the water.

"Interesting..." I said, feeling like there was a catch.

"And I get to tell you how to touch yourself," she added. There it was. That was the catch. I didn't care anymore though. The thought earlier of Angela heading to gym sans panties, potentially masturbating for a complete stranger; this woman's wanton displays, my control was gone.

"Ok," I said weaker than I hoped to sound.

"What should he do to me first then?" she asked, a large smile creeping across her face. There was a pleading in her voice.

"Pull that bikini top to the sides and let me see those nipples being pinched and rolled," I said. Somehow my weak voice has just gone cold and hard. I had no idea what was coming over me. We were in the middle of the hotel's public pool. This whole thing was absolutely crazy.

But without hesitation, the tiny triangles containing her breasts were pulled away freeing their contents. I saw his fingers come up and roughly pinched her nipples as loud, long moan escaped her lips. "mmmmm.....fuuuuuuck.........yeah baby.......just like that.....haaaaarder....." I swore, she was already close to coming.

"Take off your suit and show me your cock," she commanded, those fantastic eyes suddenly locking on me.

In a trance, I stood, undid the knot, and let my suit fall to the ground. I was rock hard and now completely naked. I sat back down straddling my chair. My full length member bouncing hard up and down as it touched the towel. Jesus, I'm going to be thrown in jail if anyone comes here from her moaning, I thought. And yet, the very idea made me even more turned on.

"Lose your suit bottom, you little slutty tease and throw it to me. And shove two fingers into that eager hole of yours." Oh god, I was completely gone now. My mouth, my actions, had taken on a life of their own. I couldn't turn back or stop now even if wanted to.

Another desparate moan released from her throat at the words little slutty tease. She shifted in water and a moment later, the strip of material that was her bottoms landed in a wet plop at the edge of chair.

"Which hole should I shove them in? My mouth? My pussy? Or my ass?" she whimpered.

"Use them to fuck that dirty pussy for now." I ordered.

My demand was met with shrill but quiet cry, "yeeeeeeees.....oh yeah....oh god yeah..." as his hand and hers became of blur under the water.

"Spit in your hand and stroke that cock for me you fucking pervert. Stroke it slow," she demanded licking her lips.

I did as she asked. My hand was warm and somewhat rough but lubricated from the saliva. Up and down, up and down, squeezing the tip before descending back to the base again. Turning my hand from side to side in an ever wringing motion. I could feel my stomach and legs clenching in excitement. The nervousness, the butterfly feeling of the completely brazen outdoor act. I rolled the palm of my hand over my engorged member, each moment ever more provocative and evocative than the last. Building slowly my enjoyment with the steady assault and her eyes never leaving the display.

"Fuck her," I commanded coldly. "Take his cock in your pussy now. Fuck her hard. And tell me how it feels."

The guttural sound I was rewarded with sounded more animal than human as he entered her. He released her nipples to lock her arms behind her as he began pounding away. The sloshing of the water and her moaning making a noise that I sure if anyone had been in their room would have quickly caused them to come to the window. "It's soooo fucking huge. It feels like I'm coming apart. Ooooooooooh goooooooood.....i love it....fuck me....oh yeah....fuck me hard like that.....uuuuugh...fuck it feels like...he's...up...to...my...stomach...uuugggghhhh," she half screamed.

"Spit on your cock again. Make it fucking sloppy. I want to see it dripping with saliva like I was gagging, and deep throating it for you. Use both your hands!" her order was almost a shout.

Complying, my cock was now thoroughly soaked and saliva was running out between the fingers on both my hands as I continued stroking my dick. My pace and impending orgasm was building as I used both hands in alternating wringing motions up and down my entire length. My legs were tightening and beginning to shake as I kept up the motion. I knew I didn't have much longer as I watched her relentlessly being fucked, her tits bouncing in the water and her nipples occasionally grazing the tile of the pool deck making them harder than I could ever have imagined. I let out a long moan of my own and saw her eyes rolling back into her in lust.

"Shove those two fingers in your asshole, you filthy bitch!" I ordered. And I watched as her boyfriend pulled one of his arms free from restraining her and slipped his hand beneath the water.

"Fuuuuuuuck meeeee...." she cried. The sounds of his grunting as he continued to roughly fuck her mixed with the moaning and panting she was adding, combined into an unbelievable sight. Her body had stiffened as he boyfriend started to finger her ass, but now she was bucking wildly in unison with his thrusts. A low cry emerged from throat as her tits bounced all over, "fuuuuuuckiiiiiing yeeeeeeeesss...."

It was time. I was going to cum in moments from the sight of her being pounded unceasingly. Her tits bouncing, those eyes rolled back, knowing that both her ass and pussy were being filled at my command. "Oooh shiiiit...I going to cum," I yelled.

"Yes you fucking perv! Stroke it hard! Faster!" she screamed.

"You like your holes filled you nasty slut"

"Fuck yes, I'm a dirty slut. Cum on my face! I want to taste it!"

I shifted off the chair and knelt just before her face. UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I felt the first hot streams shooting forth and onto her face and open mouth. Spurt and spurt in long ropey white lines kept going, "Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming," I heard her scream in a loud, high-pitched, shrill voice with the loud grunts of boyfriend releasing in her at the same time. I felt myself shaking and my orgasm continuing until long after it normally would have and then collapsed back onto the deck in a heap.

A moment later I roused myself to the sound of her voice, "God that was hot. Thanks! We'll be back here around the same time tomorrow if you're interested in meeting again. There's usually no one around, but if there is, it makes it all the more fun..." as she and her boyfriend pushed off and began to slowly swim back to the other side. As I looked up, I saw his milky seed leaking out her in-between each kick as she propelled herself back to their chairs.

Reaching their belongings, I watched in continued amazement as she ditched what remained of her bikini top in a bush by their chairs and stood completely naked out on the deck. I could almost hear them talking as she stood there with her hands on her hips, then distinctly caught the words "hotel bar". They both looked back over at me and she winked before taking an obscenely long time to bend over and snatch her sundress giving me another look at that beautiful creamy ass and those now puffy, full red lips of her pussy. Then, just as she carelessly as she had taken off the sundress, she put it back on.

I realized at that moment just how sheer her dress really was, how bold this couple was, and desperately wished I possessed that kind of courage with Angela. Staring once again, in dumbfounded amusement, I watched her test it to make sure everything stayed inside it by shaking back and forth in front of her boyfriend. Her breasts jiggled tauntingly and there was absolutely no hiding the shadows of nipples underneath. The material even clung tight enough that I could see her taught stomach and outline of belly button. And, as he took in her hand and the headed off to the bar, I was treated with the lingering image of them laughing and smiling as she blew me a kiss while deep shadows and outline of her ass wiggled with each step away.

Standing up, I slipped on my suit and sandals, I headed over to the shaded vending machine by the towel dispenser. The bartender was still, thankfully, gone for the moment, so I tossed my worn towel into the bin marked "Used" and proceeded to get a bottle of water. It was still fairly early in the day and if we were indeed going to meet Kate tonight for dinner, I needed to not pass out on the drive over due to dehydration. Not only would it be embarrassing, but, chiding myself in a silly fashion, Angela and I'd probably die hungry and I could easily picture my descent into hell with her on my heels yelling about how I had the nerve to get us killed, hungry no less, and then drag our sorry asses down to some abysmal depths.

Returning to the room, I saw Angela's gym clothes hastily thrown on the bed and little note on top of them. Picking up the piece of paper, I saw it was the cheap hotel pad and the writing clearly indicated she had been a bit of a rush.

Gone to hotel bar. Shower and I'll see you soon!

I inhaled deeply. The thought of her at the bar and potentially seeing the coupled whom I'd just had an incredible encounter was unnerving and yet somehow causing more than a little excitement in my stomach. Would she see the other woman naked under her sheer dress? What would she think? What would she do? Would they talk to each other? Would Angela find out and realize it was me, and if so, what would she do? All these thoughts and more began rushing through my head.

Shaking my head, I pushed them aside. It was just my imagination running wild again. I needed to get ready or we were going to be late. I shrugged and tossed the paper in the bin by the dresser then turned on the water prepping for the night ahead. Midway through cleaning myself I heard the door open and the characteristic THUMP as it closed.

"Tom, I'm back! Are you almost ready?" I heard Angela's cheerful and slightly slowed speech that could only have come from having thrown back a strong drink or two.

"Yeah!" I called from inside the bathroom, my own voice echoing off the walls. "I should be out in a minute. What's the place we're going to like? Do I need to be dressed up?"

"We're going to a local seafood joint. It shouldn't be too formal, just wear something to match me," came the reply.

Exiting out of the shower, I quickly dried and finished getting ready. As I stepped out of the bathroom, clad only in a towel, I could hardly believe the wondrous vision that greeted me. There sat Angela, thumbing on her iPhone, her normally straight black hair, now had gentle curls rolling through it like a calm outgoing ocean tide. From her ears dangled two of the most gorgeous platinum earrings with what appeared to be small, semi-translucent peacock feathers in them. Her eyes and lips were highlighted with meticulous care from her makeup, presenting an interesting dichotomy between beautiful innocence and sultry vixen. The white button down blouse she wore had just a few buttons undone accentuating the swell of her firm breasts before diving into the black lace from a corset peeking out before melting back down her body to a jean skirt that barely reached midway to her toned thighs.

With her legged crossed, she played almost unwittingly with one shoe, a black stiletto heel, accented with white metal surrounding the back and dangling delicately from her toes. She hadn't ever looked this beautiful, even when we were dating. I felt myself growing hard just looking at her in that terrific outfit and imagining taking each layer off her later.

"Wow," I breathed out, feeling a sudden burning of desire and the strain of my member against the soft cotton towel. "Angela, babe, you look absolutely stunning."

"Hmm?" she asked, her sweet voice raising slightly, pretending not to have heard what I just said.

"I said you look simply amazing. I can't wait to take you out tonight and show you off. Every guy that passes by will be so jealous knowing that you're already taken. I am insanely lucky."

"Oh, is that so? I just threw this on, but I'm glad you like it," she replied quietly though the beautiful smile that spread across her face betrayed that she secretly enjoyed the compliment. Her eyes lingered on the tent I was making under the towel as she took in my naked chest and torso. Then, with the grace and poise of a hungry jaguar, she slowly uncrossed her legs and stood up. Striding across the space between us, her eyes held the glint of an animal preparing to savor a long sought meal.

"But how will they know if you never get me out of this room?" she asked playfully as she continued walking towards me. "That cock of yours seems to have other plans than taking us out tonight."

"Right! I better put on some clothes then..." I started to say, but was abruptly stopped by Angela forcibly taking my member in her hand through the towel while planting a deep kiss on me. I could clearly taste alcohol on her hot breath and tongue as we pushed down each other's throat. I pushed my tongue deeper into her mouth as I pulled her even closer to me. Her breasts pressed hard against my bare chest and I could feel her breathing increasing. Reaching a hand up, I cupped the back of her head enjoying the softness of lips against mine.

I cradled her chin when we broke our kiss at last and looked deep into those smoky eyes. Her gaze was full of passion as she blinked her long delicate lashes at me, pleading for more. Grabbing a hand full of hair, I pulled face away from mine exposing the tender flesh of her neck. I planted long, slow kisses against her creamy, soft skin, periodically taking some it between my teeth for delicate bite. The scent of her perfume was nothing short of intoxicating. The exasperated moan and shifting of her legs as her hips dug into me revealed that while she wasn't drunk, she clearly must have had several strong drinks and as a result, was slightly uninhibited at the moment.

I let my tongue trail the side of exposed nape until I found her unprotected ear. Taking it between my teeth, I nibbled, pulled, and bit it as I pressed a thumb to her parted lips. As her soft moans continued, I pushed my finger deep into her hot mouth and felt her tongue swirl around its length as she began to wantonly suck on it. Teasing her, I withdrew it slightly before pushing it back to her depths of moist over and over again, slowly at first, then faster and faster, while never relenting my onslaught on her the flesh of neck and ear. When she was finally able to catch enough of her breath between moans, her words were more ragged begging than actual speech.