All Comments on 'A Neighborly Threesome'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dawn - You Are Such a Slut

Baby, could you be any more of a slut? I read all your stories and I don't think I've ever come across anyone like you. You must be more of a whore than the whores that spread their legs on the street (and I love it). When I say that you're a slut I mean it in a good way baby. You're a whore through and through. I'm sure that most women imagine what it would be like to fuck a stranger -- even if they don't admit it to anyone or even to themselves. You do more than that. So much more. You write about it. You let it all hang out. BRAVO. Good show. You are incredible!!!!

I would love to fuck you Dawn. I'm sure the chances of that are pretty slim. I have a hard enough time getting my wife to fuck me. I'm 47 and we've been married 20 years. The worst part is that I still love the way Lori (the wife) looks and I tell her all the time. Most of the time she's such a bitch. She has always been very direct and strong but those features have changed with age. She used to be 90% woman and 10% bitch. Now it's the other way around. She's mostly bitch. She's a cock tease or she just doesn't care. I don't know. I've tried everything. I get her flowers. I buy her jewelry. I take her out. And no, I don't call her bitch or whore. I don't act like a wimp either. I'm not going to kiss her feet. I don't play that game. I treat her like a princess and she treats me like a dog. I'd be fine with that if this dog got to fuck her doggy style.

Ok, enough about my bitch wife Dawn, I think I've made my point. I don't know what you're like in real life but I'm going to assume that you're fantastic. Given the tone of your stories I'm assuming that you like sex almost as much as I do. I am cursed with a very high sex drive. I might be the male version of a slut. What is that? Maybe it's just a normal guy. I have a very high sex drive and most of the time I'm forced to have sex by myself. I have never been unfaithful. I respect the sanctity of marriage. But my wife tells me that she doesn't care. Can you believe it? She tells me that I can fuck another woman? Really? How do I respond to that?

Anyway, Dawn, I really like your stories and it makes me wonder. Are you a slut yourself? I think you are. I think you love sex and you know that it's not a bad thing to be a slut. I bet that you're a very classy woman all day long and at night you feel that it's alright to let go and be a slut.

Do you get down on your knees and suck cock on a regular basis? I bet you do?

Have you ever thought about fucking your biggest fan (that would be me, Dawn).

I want to fuck you so bad baby.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck a guy who hasn't had sex in more than a year? Let me give you a hint -- I would drive you wild.

I want you so bad Dawn. I want to have you suck my cock. I want to fuck your pussy. I want to lick your cunt. I want to run my hands over you Dawn.

Be my little whore baby.

Be my slut.

Say it bitch. Tell me what you are.

Tell me that you're my little slut.

I imagine that you respond to this and that you take pity on me. You say, yes, you just won the prize, you're going to get Dawn for one night. Dawn is going to fuck her biggest fan.

How would it start Dan? Maybe you can right a story about it.

Of course my first choice would be to fuck you Dawn, but if that's not in the cards could you at least write me a story????

Fuck your favorite fan.

Give this guy a break.

Tell me what you'll do for me.

Tell me how you would greet me.

Would you greet me at the door in your slut outfit? What does your slut outfit look like? Do you have garter belts. What else would you have.

Tell me what you would do for me bitch.

Would you get on your knees and suck my cock?

Would you run your tongue down my body.

Would you lick my balls.

That's it bitch. Lick my balls. Lick those fucking balls bitch. Lick them like a whore.

Fucking lick my balls. Take them in your mouth. Suck those balls in your mouth you nasty little whore.

That's a good girl.

Fuck me like the nasty whore that you are.

What are you bitch?

Answer me now.

It's hard for you to talk with my cock stuffed in your mouth.

Tell me what you are.

You let my cock fall from your mouth and tell me, "I'm your little bitch."

What else?

"I'm your fucking whore."

Are you my slut?

"Yes, I'm your fucking whore slut."

"Are you my cheating slut?"

Yes, I'm your cheat whore slut.

And what do you want me to do Dawn?

I want you to fuck my whore pussy William. Your wife won't fuck you. I want to take her place. I want to take that bitches place.

My wife is a bitch Dawn.

She's such a bitch.

Do you like it on your knees Dawn.

Yes, I love sucking your cock on my knees.

You're such a good little whore, Dawn. I love it.

You're my biggest fan William.

Yes I am.

And I'm going to reward you William. You won the prize.

I want this more than the lottery.

That's it William. You won tonight. Fuck your whore bitch.

Dawn, I'm going to fuck you hard you little slut.

I'm your slut William.

Get on the bed bitch and spread your legs.

You get on the bed. You get on your marital bed. I'm going to fuck you hard bitch.

That's the only way I like it William. Fuck me hard. Fuck your little slut.

My wife won't let me fuck her.

Your wife is a fool. You need to spank her ass.

I need to use my belt on her bare ass.

You should divorce her ass.

I want to fuck you hard Dawn. You dirty little fucking whore. You beautiful bitch. You filthy whore. Get on your knees. I'm going to fuck you doggy style.

Fuck my ass. Fuck me every way you want.

I don't fuck in the ass but I'll fuck you hard.

Fuck me William. I need your hard cock.

Are you a nasty little whore.

Yes, I'm your nasty little whore William.

Tell me that you love me.

I love you William. I love your cock. I want you to leave your bitch wife. I want you to fuck me every night. I'll suck your cock every morning.

Oh fuck. I just came thinking of you Dawn.

Fuck.

I splattered cum all over the fucking keyboard.

Cum is dripping between the fucking keys.

It's a mess Dawn.

I guess it's kind of funny -- I smell the cum -- how the fuck am I going to get it out of the keyboard.

Fuck, Dawn, I haven't even met you yet and you're fucking incredible.

Write back soon.

LY

William

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good ish

I liked it until the ending lori should have dropped the bastards and gone home not become a spineless slave, how disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Loved the story

How about a few more about them as they return home???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

This so hot you must continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, please continue with lori’s submission and possible breeding.

delicatebudsdelicatebudsover 1 year ago

Excellent story -would love a follow-up to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This story was HOTTT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous