A Neighbourly Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Pete sitting in the chair, Sherrin straddled him and guided his hard prick into her pussy, crying out as he filled her to capacity.

She started moving up and down as Pete grabbed her bum cheeks and filled his hands with their softness, stroking her as she rode him, slowly at first and then faster.

He looked over her shoulder to see Louise, playing with herself again, her eyes glued on Sherrin straddling and riding Pete.

The room was now full of the noise of sex, as the three of them approached their respective orgasms.

Louise was first, crying out as she came, "oh God, yes!" she cried, her fingers dancing over her swollen clit.

Pete was next, cumming in his condom and as he did so, entering Sherrins rear hole with his finger which was enough to trigger her orgasm and she froze with his prick deep inside of her pussy and a finger in her bum.

Sherrin dismounted and sat, exhausted, next to Louise, who was still sitting with her legs wide apart in a post orgasmic state of tiredness.

Pete looked at the two women, unsure of what to do or say.

"Thank you Sherrin," Louise said. "I can't tell you what a turn on that has been, and if we never do it again, I will remember it for ever and it will be part of any erotic dream I have." She leant over and gently kissed a surprised Sherrin on the lips.

Sherin smiled and looked at both Pete and Louise. "I do hope its not the last time."

"So do I," said Pete. "The destiny is in our hands."

The two girls looked at each other and nodded.

"I will need to think about what, if anything, I tell Hugh," Sherrin said. "But for now, I am enjoying what we experienced. Now Pete, can I have another glass of wine please and then I will go home. I'm feeling totally shagged!" she laughed.

"Me too," Pete said.

"If only," laughed Louise.

12