A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We negotiate a party -- thirty minutes, fifty dollars above the house minimum.

"I need to check your male equipment, Tim."

Tim pushes his pants and shorts over his hips. Slowly both articles of clothing fall to the floor.

As I handle his penis and look at his manhood, Tim gets a slight erection.

"I am satisfied."

"Before I give you the money, I would like to look at your body, Kitty." Tim says.

I smile, and say: "Only a look. No touching now."

"Yes. A look at your breasts and genitals. With your legs spread. You can spread your pussy lips with your fingers."

I smile. But I want to book the party and earn the money. Quickly, I remove my opaque red gown and thong panties.

"Do you want me to remove my shelf cup bra?"

"Not necessary. The undersides of your breasts receive support. But your nipples and a large part of your boobs are exposed."

"You like a woman wearing this type of bra?"

"Yes. I gave my spouse a shelf bra several years ago but she refused to wear it. She said it was too revealing."

I spread my pussy lips. Tim takes a quick look -- then opens his billfold and hands me the required money. I slip on my opaque red gown but toss my red thong panties on to the chair. I leave the room and book the party. Then quickly return.

Tim has unpeeled a yellow banana and is almost finished eating it.

"I thought we were going to use a banana together -- -- then eat it together."

Tim smiles -- -- as he pulls out a second banana from his small canvas bag. He places this banana on my desk.

Tim is completely naked, his penis is limp. He is sitting on a chair with his legs spread.

"I would like you to strip but please leave one thigh high hose on. When I touch your legs I want to feel both bare skin and hose covered skin. I like the contrast between bare skin and a hose cover leg."

Quickly, I am practically naked. It feels a little strange to be wearing only one thigh high hose but this is a sexual service business.

"Please kneel down between my legs and give me a hand job -- then a blow job."

I put some lubricant on my hands and fingers and start rubbing Tim's penis. His flaccid penis starts to respond, gradually his manhood increases in size. I continue rubbing his growing penis -- -- it becomes a large hard cock.

"Please get my cock dressed, Kitty. I want a nice blow job. I actually NEED a nice blow job. The bitch I married refuses to suck my cock. And she also refuses to wear intimate clothing in our bedroom. "

"I want to give you a nice blow job, Tim."

Years ago, my now ex-husband, asked for blow jobs. Frequently, I refused to suck his bare cock or even kiss his cock. Now, I am very willing to suck the condom covered cock of most any man.

I place a lubricated condom on the tip of Tim's cock -- then unroll it down his shaft with my lips. The unrolling is completed with my fingers.

For several minutes, I sucked on the condom dressing covering Tim's cock. Then I put some very warm water in my mouth and suck again on his cock.

"I love the feeling of warm water on my cock. Very nice."

Then I put some very cold water in my mouth and bath Tim's condom covered cock in the cold water.

"Wonderful, Kitty. I like the contrast between warm and cool water on my cock."

"I am pleased that you are enjoying your party."

"I am, Kitty. You do an excellent job of cock sucking. And you kept most of the water in your mouth.

Tim moves slightly forward in the chair. "Please stroke my balls as you continue sucking my cock."

I look up at his face, and smile. "It will be my pleasure to fondle your constant companions and suck your cock."

His balls are cradled in the palm of one hand, my fingers start stroking his balls. Then I take almost his entire cock into my mouth. My head bobbing starts. My lips frequently touch the base of his shaft.

"Yes, Baby. Yes. Suck me. Fondle my balls."

"I love having a man's cock grow large in my mouth." I mumble -- over his cock.

But soon my sucking activity is focused on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. I can no longer take his entire cock into my mouth.

The blow job on his condom covered cock continues. Ball stroking continues.

"Wonderful, Baby. Wonderful. You really know how to suck cock."

"Thank you, Tim." I mumble.

"Only about ten minutes of our party remain. Please get on the bed in the missionary position." Tim requests, as he looks at the timer.

Quickly, I assume the desired position. My back is on the bed, my ass is elevated with a firm pillow, and legs are spread wide. Tim is between my legs, his condom covered cock a few inches from my pussy lips. For a minute or so, Tim rubs both of my legs -- one leg is bare, the other leg is covered with one thigh high hose. Both legs are rubbed from my toes to the juncture of my legs.

"I love feeling the contrast between a woman's bare leg and a hose covered leg."

Tim lightly touches my pussy lips -- -- several times. He moves forward. My pussy lips feel his erection. Now his cock head is pushing against my pussy lips. I start to feel his erection penetrating my moist cunt. Finally, I feel his balls touching my ass. He moves back several inches, his cock head still inside my body. Then he moves forward again -- until penetration is deep as possible.

"You have a nice body, Kitty. Soft and warm. And I like being in your warm cunt."

"Thank you, Tim."

"I am going to pull completely out of your cunt. Then quickly enter you again. And again, and again."

"You like knocking frequently on a woman's pussy lips?"

"Yes. I like the sensation on my cock head and rim of entering a woman's cunt -- -- frequently. Multiple penetrations!

"That is different, Tim. But it is your party. Keep knocking and entering."

Tim penetrates, then withdraws his manhood -- many times. Gradually, his slow gentle but deep thrusts become fast. And faster.

Now he is pounding and ramming my cunt -- -- and only partially withdrawing his erection. As I looked at Tim earlier, it was very evident that he is in good physical shape. But his cunt pounding certainly tells me that he is in excellent shape.

"You like me fucking you, Kitty?"

"Yes."

Tim pushes an arm under each of my legs. The inside of his elbows locks with the inside of my knees. He slightly lifts up my lower body and then moves forward -- my legs almost touch my breasts. Essentially I am doubled over. My fucking continues. Each penetration of his cock is deep into my cunt. Very deep. Frequently, I feel his balls touching my ass.

"Oh, Tim. You are hitting all of the good spots in my cunt."

"I want to please you, Baby. I want both of us to get sexual pleasure."

"Yes. Yes. I want us to come together."

His cock seems to be operating almost like some type of precision machine. His cock penetrates my cunt in a smooth manner -- very deep and fast. Then he pulls back slightly -- only to again plunge his cock deep into my cunt. I am wet -- very wet from my natural lubricant. Some of my natural lubricant oozes from my cunt and onto my inner thigh.

"Do you feel like a woman who is getting a wonderful fucking, Kitty?"

"Yes. Fuck me as hard as you can. I want to feel your ejaculation."

"It seems that I can feel your cunt muscles holding on to my cock. I like the tight fit."

"It seems that every inch of my moist cylinder can feel your sliding cock."

Now, Tim is fucking me even faster and harder. Much like the piston rods move in the lubricated cylinders of a car or truck engine -- Tim's covered rod is moving rapidly in my lubricated cylinder. It seems that Tim has gone from close to zero to over 100 miles an hour.

"I love being fucked by you, Tim. Your cock is really pleasing in my cunt."

"And I am certainly enjoying the opportunity to fuck you."

I feel Tim's cock grow slightly larger. Then it explodes. Deep inside my body, I feel his cum shot out from his cock and hit the inside of the condom. Tim collapses, he seems to be completely spend. Part of his weight pushes me down into the mattress.

His manhood is still deep inside my body. But I feel it slowly becoming smaller. No longer does he have a hard, firm cock -- now he has a flaccid penis that I can hardly feel. Tim rolls off my body. The buzzer of the timer rings -- our party is almost over.

In a minute or so, Tim says: "I guess we will not have the opportunity to use the banana as a dildo -- then eat the banana. You will have to eat the banana by yourself."

"As I eat the banana, I will also suck on the banana. That will remind me of your nice cock. And the sexual pleasure that we enjoyed and shared today." I say.

"Yes. Lost of sexual pleasures and lots of mutual satisfaction.

As Tim takes a quick shower, I put on my opaque gown. He faces me and dries off, then puts on his underpants. Then he is quickly dressed in street clothes.

"Did you like watching my male equipment as I dried off and put on my shorts?"

"Yes. Your erection was almost like the banana. Now it is like my little finger." I smile and softly laugh.

"True -- like a firm and hard green banana. But not like your little finger. But I will recover and be ready this evening or tomorrow morning. I plan on fucking my spouse. She is waiting for me at the motel."

"It is none of my business -- -- but was she crying when you left her to come to the brothel."

"Yes. She was crying. Why do you ask?"

"Years ago, my now ex-husband left me in a motel when he went to a brothel. In time, we finally got a divorce."

"Sounds like my situation. I have already talked with a lawyer. When we get back home from this vacation, I probably will have the lawyer start the divorce proceedings."

Tim gives me a nice tip. Hand in hand, we walk to the brothel lobby. As we hug, Tim rubs my ass through the fabric of my gown. We say thank you, please come again, and good by.

From the brothel window, I watch Tim walk to a small SUV. My watching continues as the vehicle moves toward the highway, then disappears.

I walk to my room and sit down. A few tears come to my eyes -- -- my thoughts are about a married woman in a motel who probably will be involved in a divorce. A woman that I have never met and probably will never see. A woman who apparently is not willing to provide her husband with some pleasures of her flesh.

But I also think about my marriage of years ago and later divorce.

More tears come to my eyes. If only I had provided my husband with the sexual pleasures that I willingly provided Tim. If only - - - - - possibly my marriage would still exist. Yes, my marriage would be alive and very healthy. My best friend, my admirer, my lover, my intimate bathroom and bedroom companion -- -- would be my husband. My husband of many years.

By frequently saying NO and REFUSING his requests, my life has gradually changed. Being divorced it has completely changed. And my financial status has suffered. Now it is necessary to live with my bad decisions.

The brothel buzzer rings -- -- another man wants a line up.

I quickly freshen up and join the other 'girls' in the line up. I am the last 'girl' to enter the room. The other five introduce themselves. When it is my turn, I step forward, smile, and say: "Kitty."

Then I step back into the line up.

For several minutes, the man looks at us. It seems that he is mentally undressing each of us.

"I would like to talk with Alice about a party." The man finally says.

I walk back to my room. The bed sheet is changed. I take a shower, and get ready for the next man who wants a party. My eyes are now dry. Over the next several hours, I am in several line-ups and also visit with men at the bar.

Briefly, in the late afternoon, I play pool with a gentlemen who introduced himself as Alex.

"Your pool playing is not that good. But the view of your boobs is pleasing when you bend over the table to take a shot. From time to time, I can even see your nipples."

"I am trying to improve my pool." I reply.

"Let's go to your room and discuss a possible party?"

Hand in hand, we walk down the hallway to my room.

"Are you wearing a shelf bra, Kitty?"

"Yes. The shelf bra supports the undersides of my breasts, but nipples and part of the breasts are completely exposed."

"And nicely exposed when you wear a lose fitting gown."

"I am glad that you liked the view."

"Yes, I liked the view. But soon I will see and feel more."

We quickly negotiate a party and the price -- thirty dollars above the house minimum for a fifteen minute party -- -- with rear entry intercourse. My visual and hand check of his male equipment is satisfactory. After booking the party with the Shift Manager and giving her the money, I quickly return to my bedroom.

Alex is really for his party. He is naked and laying on the bed.

"Strip quickly, Kitty. Rub your breasts on my manhood, then on my face. I want to lick and suck those mounds of female flesh and their teats."

As I strip quickly, I watch Alex's eyes. He looks at my boobs, then looks at the juncture of my legs. I am stark naked and walk toward the bed.

"Please stop and turn around slowly."

I do as Alex requests. I am positive that he is only looking at my ass.

"I like those curves. I will enjoy entering your cunt from the back. But first, rub my cock and face with those ample boobs. I want a breast massage."

"I like my breasts and nipples to be licked and sucked."

"They will be, Kitty. -- -- -- -- -- They will be."

With my body straddling Alex's body. I lower my body until I feel his slight erection in the valley between my breasts. For several minutes, I move both of my boobs in different directions over his manhood. I can feel his erection getting larger.

"Very nice massaging, Kitty. When I saw part of your breasts as you played pool, I knew that I wanted to see and feel all of your breasts."

"Thank you, Alex. I am glad that you are enjoying our party."

"I am. But now I want to enjoy those boobs and teats on my face and in my mouth."

I get into the requested position and move my mounds back and forth across Alex's face. He is rubbing my upper back with both of his hands. Then he sticks out his tongue and licks my breasts and teats. But soon a nipple is in his mouth, I feel the wetness of his mouth on my breast and nipple. Then he starts sucking my other breast and nipple.

"Very nice, boobs. Very enjoyable."

His erection can easily be felt as it pushes against my lower stomach. Soon I will feel his erection penetrating my cunt.

"OK, Baby. I want to feel my cock in your cunt. Get me dressed."

Quickly, I open a lubricated condom and roll it over his cock head and down the shaft with my fingers. Alex places some lubricant on the outside of the condom and on my pussy lips. My fucking will start soon.

"I like your neatly trimmed pussy hair. And your pussy lips are very pleasing."

"Thank you."

"Could I watch you shave your pussy hair?"

"Yes. Sometime in the future that could be part of a party."

I stand up and bend over the bed. Alex is now standing behind me. His legs touch my legs. His cock head touches my pussy lips -- my fucking is starting. I reach between my legs and touch the base of his erection. My fingers feel the raised rim of the condom. Alex's cock is still dressed in the latex lubricated condom.

Initially, he is rubbing one side of my ass. Fingers of his other hand spread my pussy lips. He moves slightly forward. His covered cock easily pushes my pussy lips further apart. His cock head enters my cunt. Inch by inch, his shaft enters my cunt. Finally, I feel his balls touching my ass -- -- penetration is complete. His cock is long, his cock is thick -- -- it seems that my cunt is completely filled.

As Alex starts penetrating my cunt, both of his hands slide up my body. Now each breast is being fondled, frequently my nipples are being pinched and pulled. And his cock is moving in and almost out of my cunt. In and almost out. Fast, then faster.

I am held in place. His legs push my legs against the bed. His cock and hips are pushing me down toward the bed. And he is fondling, squeezing, and holding my breasts. Personally, rear entry into my cunt is not my favorite position for intercourse. I much prefer the missionary position. But it is Alex's party -- -- and he is 'renting' my body for fifteen minutes.

"Are you enjoying the fucking that I am giving you, Kitty?"

"Yes. Your cock and hands feel good on and in my body."

"I do not want to hurt you. But I really want you to feel my cock and hands."

"You are not hurting me. Please continue fucking me."

The breast fondling - squeezing and nipple pinching continues. But sometimes, his hand reaches around my waist; his fingers fondle my clitoris. It seems that his finger tips are making a series of small circles on my clit. Alex continues ramming and pounding my cunt with his large erection. My cunt probably will be somewhat sore but I am very pleased with his large manhood penetrating my moist body cavity between my legs.

Now Alex is holding the sides of my hips with his hands. It seems that I could not move if I wanted to move. But he wants me in the rear entry position. And I want him to ram and pound my cunt with his rigid rod.

The cunt ramming and pounding continues -- even faster. Just as the buzzer rings indicating that only two minutes remain in our party, I feel Alex's cock increase slightly in size. Faster and faster -- -- he pounds the pink treasure and moist tunnel between my legs.

"Are you getting a wonderful fucking. Kitty?"

"Yes. You really know how to fuck a woman."

Then it seems that Alex's cock explodes. Deep in my cunt, I feel his cum hitting the inside of the condom. But Alex does not move. Gradually, I feel his cock decrease in size. Then he pulls out, I turn around and look at the center of his body as he pulls the used condom off his organ.

"You like looking at my cock?"

"Yes. It is still quite large. I honestly liked the fucking that you gave me."

"You probably make that type of statement to all the men who used your cunt for their own pleasure."

"No. I only say it if it is true."

"You did not have an orgasm."

"Correct -- -- for me, fifteen minutes is not long enough. I liked the fucking, but the stimulation was simply not long enough."

"I got pleasure and sexual satisfaction. I wanted my ejaculation and I had one in your body."

I smile and say: "This is a service business -- providing sexual services to satisfy the man."

We both dress. Alex in his street clothes. I am in my brothel uniform. Alex gives me a nice tip. Then we walk hand in hand toward the lobby. Alex has other hand on my ass. In the lobby we hug, say thank you, good by, please come again. Alex leaves and I walk back to my room. I need to freshen up and change the sheet.

With my room ready, I walk to the kitchen. And eat the meal prepared by the Shift Manager and one of the other 'girls'. Hopefully, I will be able to sexually entertain another gentlemen this evening.

EVENING

For the next hour or so, I talk with several men at the bar and play pool with another man. I am wearing my shelf bra but he shows little interest in my flesh. But I do not obtain a party. As we play pool, another 'girl' walks toward us. She indicates that her party is over, she is ready to discuss a party with him.

In a few minutes, I introduce myself to a man who has just entered the lobby. He says his name is Carl.

After fifteen minutes of general conversation, Carl says: "Let's go to your room and discuss the type of party that I would like to have."

We walk down the hallway to my room. I do not say anything, but Carl does not touch my body as we walk. Other men hold my hand, some men hold my hand and my ass as we walk.

I am leading the way -- he is following about ten feet back of me. Maybe he just likes looking at a woman's ass. I do not know. It is his party -- as long as his money is green, his debit card is good, or his credit card is approved.

123456...8