A New Assignment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammi_jo
sammi_jo
119 Followers

"I have quite a few tasks I need to complete. I won't be able to see you again before the full moon." he pauses "Are you SURE you want to see my wolf in two days?"

"Yes." I say without hesitation.

"I believe you are not working that night." He replies, obviously not liking my answer. "I will run through your backyard around twenty hundred hours. You can watch me from your bedroom window." He gets back in the humvee and begins backing out of my driveway.

"Wait!" I yell. The humvee stops and he rows down the window. I rush the door and lean in to plant a big kiss on him.

"I want to see the wolf up close. I want to touch it, feel its fur." He cringes. "You said I would be safe, that the wolf will not hurt me.....Right?"

"You will be safe."

"Then I will meet the wolf on my back patio around 8PM." I command and back away from the vehicle.

Two can play this command game. He rolls up the window and backs out without another word.

The next two days drag on at a snail's pace. I try to immerse myself in work at the hospital. I even catch up on all the paperwork I hate doing and usually postpone until the last minute. My locker in the staff lounge gets organized. The storage closet even gets a once over in order to stay busy.

As each hour ticks by painfully slow, I get more and more nervous. What if I get freaked out? What am I going to do after I see the wolf? I have to give him my decision. I go from having no relationships for years to needing to decide my eternal future. My feeling for him could change. If I decline the mate invitation, I wonder if it is reversible later. The Colonel said it was very shameful for him if I decline but our situation is completely unique. I am a human. The mating magic is supposed to occur between two wolves. I tend to think the decision would be easier for wolves. Why am I even considering mating when part of me doesn't believe thre is a wolf.

sammi_jo
sammi_jo
119 Followers
12