All Comments on 'A New Assistant'

by officefella

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucking stupid

this is a slap in the face to anyone who follows BDSM.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
32Gs

were enough to stop reading the story at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it

I loved this story, Imagining myself as emma is super sexy.

I'm going to show it to my master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
are you joking

32Gs? You're joking, right? Overall not a bad story but for fuck's sake, enough with the ridiculously exaggerated proportions and exact fucking cup size. You could just say 'large breasts'. Although her having such big breasts isn't even relevant to the story so why bother? This might come as a big shock but not everyone loves massive tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Buh-Buh-BIG

I agree with a lot of the comments. Many of the writers plant images of breast that would in reality weigh over forty to fifty pounds and cocks that could have their own zip code. If a few of you could just write full figured, or even normal breast with large nipples, tiny nipples whatever, and nine inches instead of fifteen I think a lot of your readers can read the story instead of wondering where your characters shop for their under-garments.

But the story was good. Keep writing. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous