A New Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emma," her eyes opened looking at me, "don't forget I'm still in charge." I waved the crop. She nodded. "Yessir" she mumbled, all one word.

"I want you to tell me when you are getting close."

Just a nod this time as she closed her eyes and started to circle her clit again. Still slowly she wasn't going as fast as I thought she might, but I guessed she was already pretty sensitive. It wasn't long before she was panting.

"Sir. Ooohhhh. I'm. Getting. Close. Gonnacome."

"Stop"

Here eyes sprang open "What?!"

"STOP, I said" and hit the crop across her hand. "hold your cunt open for me."

She stopped playing with her clit and held her pussy open. I could see her swollen clit. She was ready to burst. Once she had recovered I allowed her to go.

"But you must not touch your clit."

Her hand dove back into her pussy, she was fingering her wet hole and panting so much already. The noise of her pussy being fingered was getting me so hard, but this was about her not me. She slipped another finger into her pussy, she was enjoying this she was getting very close again.

"Take your fingers out and taste them."

She pulled her fingers out slowly, lifted them and looked at them. They were so wet, her wetness was running down her hands. She put her tongue out and licked from the palm up her fingers when she got to the top she opened her mouth and put her fingers all the way in. She slipped them all the way in and out sucking and slurping on the them.

"Put them back in, this time put three in."

She nodded and moved her hand back down her body over her nipples down into her pussy, she moaned and closed her eyes when her three fingers entered her pussy, she worked them in and out twisting her whole hand. I watched her chest heaving with the deep breaths she was taking. I flicked the crop across her breasts. She moan out loud and slipped her little finger in. She started to really fuck herself, she body was moving with the force she was doing it. She started to pant and open her mouth, I think I knew what was coming.

"If you think you're going to come I want you to stop now."

Her hand stopped but stayed inside. I told her to take her hand out, I passed her the knickers she had removed earlier. She held the pants in her hand and looked at me with a quizzical look.

"Place them inside your cunt."

"Inside, sir?"

"Yes, Emma. It is called panty stuffing. It's self explanatory, stuff your knickers all the way inside your cunt."

"Yes sir."

She turned them inside out and held the gusset to her pussy and rubbed to make them wet. She slowly started to feed the pants into her hole. Slowly but surely they disappeared, Eventually you couldn't see them at all.

"Good girl. Now. You may wank yourself to climax. You may do anything you wish."

"Thank you, sir."

She didn't waste anytime, her hand moved to her clit in a flash. She was rubbing to quickly I wanted to make it last.

"Emma, slow down. Tell me what you're thinking of." Her hand slowed, just two fingers either side of her clit rubbing round in circles.

"I'm thinking I've been bad again sir. You call me into your office and tell me to strip. You don't tell me my punishment, you don't say anything. Once I'm naked you move me onto my hands and knees but this time on the floor. You blindfold me and gag me, but not a simple gag, it feels like a ball gag. I can barely breathe with it in."

Her hand has got quicker and her breathing is getting quicker. She is going to come soon, but she continues.

"You still don't say anything but I hear things being moved, the next thing I know there is something pushing at my ass, it's a small butt plug and you've forced it in. It's only small but it hurts so much. I cry out, you can't hear anything because of the gag but you cane me anyway."

"You can come anytime, do it. I aren't going to stop you this time. What happens next in your story?" Her hand starts to dart back and forth over her clit.

"You fuck me, sir." She answers. "You get behind me and rape my little fuck hole." I'm a little surprised and her last comment, but I still let her continue.

"You don't care if I'm enjoying or if I'm hurting. But I am hurting and I fucking love it. You're really forcing it in to me sir....sir...sir...I'm gonna...I...gonna...COME!"

Her body starts to twitch and convulse she doesn't scream she just pants and moans a little with this nice smile across her face, she chuckles a little bit. I wonder what she is chuckling at but decide not to ask. After a minute or two I tell her to pull her pants back out.

"Yes sir, I almost forgot about them."

She pulled them out and they were completely soaked. I told her to get dressed, but I was keeping her pants. I placed them in my top draw with the crop.

Once she was dressed she looked towards my crotch and the obvious tent that had appeared.

"Would you like me to sort that out sir?" She asked stepping forward. I stepped back.

"Emma this was about your punishment, not my pleasure. That won't be necessary."

"But sir. I got to come and you didn't, what if I was bad again, would you punish me by making me choke on it? By making me take it all in my mouth?"

I tried to fight to say no, but she had already grabbed me and was undoing my trousers. She pulled them down and pushed me back into my chair. My boxers were wet with the pre-come that had been leaking since she lifted her skirt up. She pulled my boxers down and my cock bounced a little, she didn't waste any time and wrapped her hand and mouth round it. The feeling was amazing, the best blow job I've ever had. I was already close to coming and getting closer all the time.

"When you come sir, don't tell me. Just do it." She must have read my mind, I was getting so close already. She started to go faster and faster until I couldn't take anymore and I came. It caught her off guard a bit and she pulled back some landed on her cheek and she put her mouth back on my cock. She cough and spluttered the rest of my come down but she didn't let any back out. She wiped the come off her cheek with a tissue from my desk and stood up.

I had to end things properly.

"Emma. What time are you going to be in work on Monday?

"Eight a m, sir."

"And what time are you going to leave?"

"A little after five, sir. Unless sir needs me here."

"Good girl, and what of the other rules we have in place?"

"I'm going to stop flirting with anyone else in the company, sir. And start wearing matching underwear sir. And I'm going to call you sir all the time, sir."

"Well done, in your next pay packet you will see an extra cash amount, this is for new underwear and new work clothing only. You will consult me on anything proposed to be bought and if there is money left it will be spent on work related products."

"Yes sir, does this mean a shopping trip sir?

"Maybe, Emma."

She left the office and I shut my computer down, ready to head home. I hoped she learned her lesson and would behave. But I also kind of hoped that she hadn't leaned that much of a lesson that I wouldn't be able to have in my office again.

12