All Comments on 'A New Beginning'

by btraven

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Almost like a bad movie

Ever watch a bad movie to the end, because you figure sooner or later its GOT to get better... Well this story was like that. I kept waiting for it to get better, but it never did.

Very few stories I read on here make you want to turn off the computer, but this was one of them.

In 9 years of reading stories on here, I can only think of two other times I have written a negative report, but this one, gets a five star rating for being really bad!

Hope your next attempt is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I believe that this is called RAPE

And the asshole son should be in jail

AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Exactly

I second the "bad movie" comment. The story was mercifully short, so the only consolation was that it didn't take long to figure out that it didn't get any better. Not erotic. Not sexy. Simply not very good.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 16 years ago
Could have been a lot better

I usually don't leave negative comments. So I'll try to be constructive. This story lacked soul. the characters were shallow and undeveloped. The sex too violent. I have nothing against rough sex and dirty talk even in incest stories but this was just too over the top and the story line too bare bones. Too bad i could of had more potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

great story loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awful

Too violent! Sounded like RAPE to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not for me

Not my scene,willing mom/son is thia was more or less anal rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a load of....

...sanctimonious tossers have posted negative comments on what is truly a great story of a son treating his mother the way she deserves.

sonmarkiesonmarkieabout 15 years ago
This was Fantastic!

There is NOTHING hotter than a son overpowering and raping his mother, especially in the ass! I came hard as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
rape

I hate to say I hate rape to women it's bad deal. You should write a nice loving person. thanks. ccc

AeradaliaAeradaliaover 14 years ago
I've noticed...

... some of the other comments were turned off by the concept of rape... well for some on this site it's a recurring theme, and hardly worth condemning a story.

The story was discriptive and well written, but it lacked more indepth character development. While reading the story, you're left wondering why he felt negatively towards his mother, and why he felt he was justified in raping her. If this was known, then more emotion could've been given to the act making the sex-scene erotic and impassioned.

Everything else in the story showed promise, it just lacked motivation. Hopefully this won't discourage you from trying again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Rape is not good. He says he loves her, but he rapes her ass. That is no good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbtraven@btraven
I originally posted to newsgroups back in the early to mid 90s. I've been inactive for a few years -- but I'm back in the saddle again. I really appreciate feedback -- even if negative! As a writer it is wondeful to know that someone has actually enjoyed my work. Although...