All Comments on 'A New Beginning'

by Rockywriter2012

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GC66GC66over 11 years ago
Wonderful story!

Five stars.

curlybear53curlybear53over 11 years ago
A New Beginning

I agree, great read, 5 stars!

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 11 years ago

Great story. I would love to read more please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent story

This was an excellent story and should be continued. Everything was very well written, the only real problems I had with it were they fell into bed to fast for my taste, and there were a few words in places that were left out. Not major issues and overall I still thought it was excellent. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Other than a few spelling and wording errors it was a beautiful and well written story.

Would love to see more of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Very nice story. Nice flow, very readable with spelling mistakes aside. Please continue!

Member389Member389over 11 years ago
Terrific story!

I'm not going to start off my comment by pointing out flaws, like far too many readers do. We all make mistakes and a 'few' spelling errors worry me. This being your first story here, don't let the critics get you down. I'm all about the story itself, and I want to say that the story is well thought out and well written.

I have to agree with one of the anonymous comments, after three years (mind you I don't get the feeling she'd been celibate) that Leah came at Jon too quickly. Call me crazy, but I love the build up of sexual tension. I do love the way you didn't just drop the reason she was a widow at the beginning of the story. I was wondering, tour of duty, then the drinking came up, and it ended up surprising me when you got to it.

Please, please, please keep writing! I can't wait to see more of your work.

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years ago
Very Nice

I liked the characters and the building of the relationship. The interaction with Charlie was well done also.

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I had to stop reading at page 2, it was a little too wishy-washy for me. I still gave you 3 stars, cuz it was middle of the road and your writing was kinda good, I suppose. I don't know if it gets better or worse in the next page, so the 3 is just based on what I read so far. I have nothing personal against you or the genre, but Romance just doesn't do it for me. Guess I'm twisted that way. But hey, to each his own and all that, right?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
tender

and way too quick.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Nice story

fucking second day??? NOT! Getting mad because someone says I love you??? The writing was very good 4*s for ZERO sexual build up and a silly I love you scene...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous