A New Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what have we got here? You ladies lost?" One of them said as they all approached us and surrounded us on the bleachers.

"Nope, we aren't lost. We just thought we would catch a game." Sherry said happily taking a sip from her drink.

"You two are gonna catch more than a game coming around here dressed like that." He said laughing. The others joined in on his joke laughing.

"We are grown enough to catch whatever is thrown at us!" Sherry said teasingly.

"Is that right? Well then, I guess you better put your mouth to catching instead of talking." He said brushing back her hair. The others joined in agreeing with him. He grabbed her hand and she grabbed mine as they all led us over to a abondoned building. We held each others tight as we were led away. I glanced around and did a quick count of seventeen of them. I felt sick to my stomach and thought I might get sick I was so scared.

A large hand went up the back of my skirt and squeezed my ass as we got to the door and were led inside.

"What the fuck Sherry? You're going to get us killed!" I whispered in her ear.

"Calm down Crystal, go with it." She whispered back.

A light flickered on. It was filthy with stacks of junk littering the place. One of the guys walked out in front of us and tossed an old mattress to the floor, kicking up dust as it flopped down. My heart skipped a beat just as my arms were raised above my head and my blouse was removed, then my bra.

"Wait, I really shouldn't do this!" I said teafully.

"You probably shouldn't, but you're going to!" One of them said followed by lots of laughter. I looked over to Sherry who was completely naked and being led over to the mattress. Some big black guy had his tongue buried in her throat as they walked. I was just about to turn and get out of there when my skirt was yanked down from my body and then my panties.

"Oh shit! Look what we got here fella's!" Suddenly I was surrounded by men. My nipples were as hard as diamonds as big hands began pawing at my tits. "Holy shit! This little bitch has a big old clit!" One of them said as they led me over to the mattress where Sherry was now down on her knees with a massive black cock sliding into her mouth.

"I don't give a fuck how big the bitch's clit is, I'm going to wear that tight little ass out!" I heard someone say but couldn't see who it was. Big hands on my shoulders pushed me down next to Sherry. Our naked bodies were touching as a big black man stepped in front of me. His massive cock pressed against my lips. I glanced over to Sherry who winked at me. I had never seen her so sexy as I did with that big cock in her mouth. I opened my mouth and he pushed in hard. The sweaty smell filled my nostrils and I tried not to gag.

"Oh fuck yeah, this little bitch got it going on!" The guy with his cock in my mouth shouted.

Large hands gripped my hips hard and lifted my ass up in the air. My legs were pulled out behind me until I found myself on my hands and knees in the doggystyle position with a cock in my mouth. I was doing my best to try and get him to cum quick so it would be over when I felt something massive press against my hole.

I felt my hole stretch open as the head began to penetrate me then I saw stars as he slammed all the way inside me. I screamed around the cock in my mouth, drool was slobbering all around the black meat making it shine as they both pounded into me. I kept glancing over at Sherry who was getting it just as good as I was and when the pain subsided I began to get into it and bucked my hips back against him.

My breasts swayed wildly beneath me as I sucked on my first black cock. I brought my hand up and cradled his massive ball sack making him tense up. He grunted loudly and called me a white slut before flooding my throat with what seemed like a gallon of hot cum. The guy behind me began to groan and it was then I realized neither me nor Sherry were using the condoms we had brought. I knew she was on the pill and the excitement of it all made me not care. The cock exited my hungry mouth as I swallowed cum and I was being pounded relentlessly by the guy behind me. Just then he slammed hard thrusts into me and I felt his hot sticky cum gush into me and begin to seep out around his cock.

He pulled out with an audible plop and shouted "Next!". Another cock appered at my mouth as a white guy slid under me and I sat down on his cock. I felt another pair of hands on my hips then my whole stretched further than I thought possible. I pulled my mouth from the cock and looked behind me to see another black guy mounting me. With a solid push his cock forced it's way into me making me scream loud.

"Oh fuck yes! Take those cocks you little slut!" Sherry said beside me before another cock slipped into her throat. Tears streamed down my cheeks making my mascara run as two huge cocks fucked me silly. I went back to work on the one in front of me with my mouth as the guy under me came inside me. He slid out quickly and another slid in joining the guy behind me. I was dizzy with lust as the cock in my mouth exploded. He pulled out and I looked over at Sherry who had cum dripping from her mouth and face.

I scooted over the best I could with two cocks inside me and we kissed and licked cum from each others face. Another cock made it's way between our lips and we took turns sucking and licking it between kisses. We were fucked repeatedly by all of them, some of them twice. I tried to keep count and I know I had at least eleven cocks in my ass and five cum in my mouth. Maybe more than that, it was hard to keep track.

The sun was setting outside when the last group of guys finished cumming in us and left us alone. I was so sore I didn't want to more. Not only was my ass sore, my jaw hurt like hell from the abuse it had taken. Sherry groaned as she stood up and I knew she was feeling it to. I pulled her to me while she was standing and put my mouth to her pussy. It was so hot and swollen as I drank a ton of cum from her and licked her clit till she bucked her lips and came wildly.

We gathered our clothes and helped each other dress. We were soaked in cum. It was flowing from our holes and it coated our bodies and hair. We lazily limped back to the car. Most of the guys were sitting on the bleachers and applauded us as we walked by with our arms around each other. "Yall come back now, ya hear!" one said followed by laughter from the group.

It was dark when we got home and we instantly got in the shower and gentley washed each other off.

"Exciting day, what did you think?" Sherry asked as we towel dried each other.

"I think we are both sluts." I said kissing her softly. She smiled as we kissed.

"Think whatever you want, we have to get ready for the party!" Sherry said running a finger along my ass and dipping it into my used hole.

I wouldn't have thought it, but remembering the party actually perked me up and filled me with energy. We hurried to pick out outfits and do our makeup before calling Rick to tell him we were on our way.

12