All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 06'

by Shysub412

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Great work, Shysub!

Exactly the standard we have come to expect from you -- another five big ones with a huge 'Thank you'. Please keep 'em coming!

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years ago
Love it

So beautifully paced, so loving and positive. I can't wait to find out what Master and Silky have in mind next for Alannah and her, um, you know.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
This ought to be required reading!

The care and the concern that these characters have for one another is so touching and uplifting. They're SO HUMAN! If there's one thing I despise, it's guys who push women into anal sex before they've been prepared for it, and these men ruin a potentially wonderful source of ecstatic pleasure for both these ladies and all their future partners. What woman wouldn't come to love anal if it were done the way MA and Silky did it? For that matter, what woman wouldn't love to be a sub at their house? Shysub, babycakes, you just wrote the definitive book on how to begin to do anal and why it's great. I'm giving you five stars under my user ID and five more as an anonymous.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Excellent

So many men, and women, think anal sex is as simple as what they see in porn. No lube shown, maybe a finger, then cock shoved straight in and everyone has screaming orgasms. Then they can't understand why it doesn't work that way in real life. You have shown exactly how it should be approached and raised my temp a few degrees (now where is my hubby at the moment? :-D)

You never fail to please shysub. Well done

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
I can only agree

The previous comments have nailed it ...lovely descriptions and the humour too...

ITS THE BULLSEYE....brilliant, just brilliant.

Please get scribbling soonest shy one. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

Can't add too much to previous comments other than to agree fully. You've taken a clinical lesson in enema/butt plug and made it into a sensual story segment with interesting by play between and among the three characters.

Great

Craiga

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
Erotic, Fun, and Sensual !!

I love these characters~!! I can't imagine any other "threesome" making a first time experience with anal seem so safe/painless, fun, and exciting at the same time. Your story telling is fun loving and still erotic and sensual. Each of these characters brings a different dimension and view point to your story line. Please keep this series going as long as possible. Too enjoyable to end !!!

P.S. The health and safety tips were nicely incorporated!

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years agoAuthor

@Mel. Thank you once again. The next chapter is taking shape...slowly!!

@Seraphine. Oh there is plenty more in store for Alannah and her um believe me!!

Thank you for making me smile yet again!

@Ham_sandwich. I can see it now 'open your text books to page... As the teacher realises it's an English class!! Thank you for your comment, I'm flattered and blushing.

@bearslady. Chuckles I hope you and hubby had a good morning!! I wanted it to be real to life as I like you detest the 'shove it in' attitude that porn has in regards to anal.

@MasterfulJim. Thank you i aim to please and MA aims for the bullseye every time. Very competitive he is!!

@Anon/Cragia. Thank you, this chapter took a bit longer to write as I was trying to get the right balance. I'm glad it came across as it did.

@Apple_of_Eden. Thank you, life is too short to be taken too seriously and I wanted it to be a loving, caring fun experience for her. Damn health and safety gets everywhere lol but I hate when little details are missed so I snuck it in.

Chapter 7 is getting there and am aiming to get it finished by the end of next week.

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago

Another lovely chapter shysub! It's warm and sensuous. I love the open communication and true affection felt by all three. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Warm and comforting!

These two are exactly what Alannah needs! Sweet and warm and comforting while still having the dominance that makes all the subs so very very happy! I loved how real you made her first anal experience from the nerves to the excitement!! Can't wait for more lady!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
late to the party

@shysub - i'm so sorry for not having commented sooner! i have read and fully enjoyed this chapter when it was up on the 'new' list and gave it its well-deserved 5 stars but then something came up and i didn't write the comment i wanted and then... well, i forgot! how lame am i?!

so, my apologies for this inexcusable tardiness. would it help if i said i really loved this chapter? it was gentle and caring and sexy, all at the same time. i love how both MA and Silky take their time with Alannah and ease her into her new life and her new experiences, and how MA navigates between his two subs, creating space for 1:1 intimacy for all of them (in all combinations! LOL), as well as time for playing all together.

beautiful writing as ever. thank you! {hugs}

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years agoAuthor

@justahole- thank you. Love, laughter and trust are the three most important things to me in a D/s relationship and I wanted the story to reflect this. It's a nerve racking time for a sub when new things are introduced and I for one wouldn't say no to a bit of Silky lol.

@Alwaysyes- Thanks, I'm blushing and smiling and trying to finish the next chapter without too much banging my head on the table! Hopefully next week will see it posted.

@STG- You are always welcome to the party, we are all in the kitchen; you did bring cake? Right??

Thank you for the stars and the comment, I'm glad the chapter came across as it did, and the relationship is showing all the aspects I wanted it to. The next chapter is in the wings and resisting the urge to make it fly out the window with lap top attached lol.

les7699les7699over 9 years ago
Chapter 7

Please hurry! I love your writing style as well as this story line <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!

I love this story!

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years agoAuthor

@Les7699, Thank you! I have been beavering away at chapter 7 and hope to have it submitted on Monday at the latest. Fingers and toes crossed!!

@Anon, Thank you, more coming soon! I've been up the wall r/t so sadly the time for writing has been hard to find but I've been a good girl and knuckled down the last couple of days!!!

dsmlasergirldsmlasergirlover 9 years ago
Love this!

I am excited to see where this story goes! You are a great author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous