A New Beginning Unfolds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Butterflies tangoed through my tummy as I began to rethink my position, and realize I was undoubted vulnerabile and horny. Then I thought, to hell with it and made a choice. We both knew our boundaries, I was sure she'd tease me so I might as well sit back and enjoy the show. With this decision, I reached into the mini bar, retrieved a beer, propped up my head on several pillows and slowly sipped on my brew in anticipation of the naughty modeling event that would soon unfold.

"This is my professional dress. What do you think of the color?" asked Michelle as she emerged from behind the restroom door and twirled about. It was a dark navy skirt that look boringly plain, but did snug her ass nicely. "Does my hinney look edible?" she added.

"Edible as always," I replied with a bit of a chuckle. She spun around a few more times, then departed to the restroom with a "Next outfit, someone's in a rush, so gotta hurry, hurry, hurry." Less then a minute later the bathroom door opened. The first visible item was a single long leg, clad only in a very high stilleto. Gradually, Michelle emerged and looked stunning.

She had on a sexy emerald green metallic dress whose hem stopped a millimeter shy of her incredible ass. It fit tight about her abdomen, but then was looser up top an held in place with two spaghetti straps. Seductively slow Michelle trotted out of the restroom and performed on agonizingly slow turn. Then without cracking a smile she asked for advice on how far she could bend over without exposing herself. She placed the back of her thighs against the bed's end then gracefully began to lower her shoulders to the ground. Almost instantly her succulent cheeks were exposed along with the fact that she wore a very tiny string thong. By the time her back was a ninety degrees one could easily see all, along with one of her swollen lips that her thong could not contain.

"Jack, you are not cooperating. You failed to tell me how much spare hem I have. Come here." I scooted towards the beds end and asked her what she wanted me to do. "Place your hand on my leg so the top of it is even with my hem, then when I bend over I'll be able to feel where your hand is and what type of view some lucky person is getting." Without complaint, and a large smile, I cooperated. As she bent over my hand quickly slid up the curve of her cheek, and this time I enjoyed myself by giving it some tender squeezes.

"O.K. that is good Jack, hear is a better idea. Do the same thing except place your hand on my inner thigh so I have an idea of when my lips are in view. We repeated the test and when she was bent forward I slightly rubbed her lips and pushed one finger into her, but the thong prevented full penetration. "Jack, you know what I want to do with you, plus you have a plane to catch so you really shouldn't be doing that." As she said this she thrust firmly against my digit, then straightened and announced it was time for the next outfit while heading back into the restroom.

I had only recalled the two outfits she purchased so was a little surprised when she emerged wearing a shear baby doll made of shear black lace. Underneath, it she wore a matching black lace thong. She twirled about rapidly and asked if I approved. "How could I not?" I asked.

"And do you like my undies?"

Until this point I hadn't really noticed them as I was distracted by the sheer top and her prominent erect nipples. Her thong was also black and the front panel had two wings that resembled a butterfly. Below the wings were only two strings which seductively curved around her vulva and left it entirely exposed. She was wearing a crotchless thong. In response, I half teasingly licked my lips and told her that the thong made me think of the word edible.

"Don't get too tempted Jack! And there is one more little something that I need to show you with our two minutes remaining." With that announcement she turned and retreated to the restroom. I was left laying on the bed, with a giant erection and growing wet spot in my underwear. For a bit of a distraction I took a few quick gulps of my beer and was then surprised to hear the door promptly open.

Michelle emerged in essentially nothing. Not entirely nothing, but a few straps of leather that somehow was attached to her body. "Do you like my leather naughty teddy?" she asked. It wasn't really a teddy at all as the leather straps came down her shoulders and crossed over to the opposite hip leaving her breats entirely hanging free. At the hips, they looped around a ring and then ran down between her legs and wrapped around her upper thigh which also left her pussy fully exposed. My dick was now aching in pain.

"Cat got your tongue? Speechless or just commentless, Jack? How about instead of a review I got a little kiss?" With this comment out, she crawled up onto the bed and with one knee on each side of me scooted up until her juicy lips were just above my groin then sat down on me. "Now Jack, I'm going to take one long slow kiss from you as payment for the show and for leaving me all alone last night. I hope you don't mind."

She grabbed my hands with hers and raised them above my head as she bent down and began to tease my lips with hers. Our kiss started softly and slow, but rapidly escalated to match the pace we set last night. As we made out I couldn't help but thrust upwards. In response, Michelle ground back and let my hands go which immediately began to roam over her body. Sliding over her back, down along her hips and then up to play with her fantastic tits. A "mmmm" signalled her approval. I than pulled hard on her nipples and ground harder into her.

As we continued to kiss, and while fondling her body, Michelle unbottoned my shirt then used her fingers to massage my chest and nipples. A minute later she crept upwards and fed me a breast, thrust out by the leater straps, which I willingly accepted. As her hips settled onto my belly I was surprised to feel her wetness on my stomach. It intensified my sexual craving to have her. While gently biting her nipples my hands kneaded her ass then one hand descended into her pussy. Her response was to emit soft squeals from her throat.

This time it was Michelle who shocked me as she rolled off and announced, "Enough. I won't have you pulling the same crap as you did yesterday and I'm already hot enough to chain you to the bed if only we had some handcuffs. How about we just snuggle and talk." My earlier actions left me with no room to complain, so I agreed and asked, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Well, I think sex would be a good topic of conversation given our current state of emotion and dress. But we need to equalize things. How about I put on some pants, or we could free willie? Look at you, speechless again. In which case I opt for the pants removal."

She then unhooked my belt and fastner, unzipped my pants and eased my raging cock out of my underwear. With deliberate slowness she softly touched my hard dick and lightly stroked it. She then ordered me to lift my buttocks and she pulled down my pants and underwear. Upon toss them to the carpet she said, "There, now we are on an equal playing field. And I must warn you, your body looks so yummy and I am hornier then any bitch you've ever seen in heat. Therefore, you best limit your pleasures to those handled with your eyes, mind and mouth." With this declaration out of the way she laid down beside me on her side, and I turned sideways to gaze in her eyes as my cock rubbed up against her flat stomach.

"Jack, what did you think about the first fantasy I told you the other night?"

This brought a quick smile to my face. "I didn't have to think much about it. A threesome with two hot chicks is every guy's fantasy so my thoughts were limited to 'Please God let it be me.'"

"But what would you think if the girls played with one another?"

"Hell, that is what I'd want."

"Are you saying that you'd like the girls to play with one another, not just kiss, but, you know, do each other?"

"Hell yeah! I'd want to see them do everything to each other and be able to do everything to them."

"What do you mean by everything?"

"Everything. I'd like to see the girls kiss each other everywhere. I'd like to have one on willie and the other on my face. I'd like to put them on top of each other and take turns fucking them so that I could feel the differences between their pussys. I'd like to screw one while the other kisses the lady and me everywhere down below. Hey, I better stop because I could continue this 'I'd like' talk for hours. What would you like?"

"All that and lots more. Just nothing too painful and for it to continue for hours."

"So you would prefer a girl-guy-girl threesome over two guys and a girl?"

"Yes. But I would try the other. There is something a little thrilling about a cock in my mouth and one down below. I might even get brave and take two down below. I've masterbated to that very thought once or twice. Maybe entertaining another couple would satisfy my urges, but there is something sweet and almost innocent about just one guy and two girls. Have you ever done anything like that?"

"No. I wish, but I have been to a nude beach and that was wonderful."

"What do you mean? Were you walking around with a hard-on all day?"

I laughed. "No. More like the opposite, but it did make me feel free and stripping people of their clothes really does leave them naked, I mean of their status and/or position. It is hard to tell a rich man from a poor man when stripped down to the raw."

"Hmmm. Intersting point, I'd never thought about that. What I have thought or dreamed about is going to a all-nude resort for adults only." As her words trickled out her left hand started to caress my hip and lower back region, while using just the tip of her thumb on her right hand to trace small slow circles over my cock head. It felt wonderful. "I've looked at some ads for one in Mexico that only allows couples, has theme nights and is seductively designed to encourage open sex. It would be easy for me to get carried away in such a setting, especially with a bottle of wine or something else to loosen my inhibitions."

"Michelle, from what I'm hearing it sounds like you want to have a more sexually adventureous lifestyle."

"Jack, I think I told you exactly that yesterday. I'm open to just about anything assuming everyone is comfortable and there is no pain, well maybe a little." As she ended the sentence her open mouth was placed on mine and our kissing began anew. I used my free right hand to cup her breast firmly. While our kiss continued I drew her nipple between my thumb and fingers and gave it tight squeeze. A nonsubtle "unhh" was her response along with placing one knee on top of my thigh.

As we kissed my cock grew harder knowing whe was opening herself for me. I so wanted to fill her. Instead, I slid my leg between her and firmly pushed my upper thigh against her vagina. My thigh was quickly slickened with her juices. As I pulled harder on her nipple she began to hump my leg. Our kissing became more frantic, then she pulled away and burried her face into my shoulder/neck region. Her humping became more rapid and she began to pant. Both of our hands were now one each others ass pulling hard to somehow get closer. Our greedy pulls didn't last long as Michelle came all over my leg. As her pussy juices flooded my leg it rinsed away any remnants of restraint.

With the restraints of guilt gone, I hurriedly pushed Michelle onto her back. In two quick moves, I scooted down, spread her legs open and began to feast on her nectar. I've always loved to suck a woman's cum from her wet opening and Michelle's bald pussy was on the top of my list of those I had repeatedly dreamed of sucking clean. At first, she tried to withdraw and complained, "Its too sensative right, right, ohh gohd, right now." As the last words drained out of her mouth she parted her legs and gave me the wide open access to her cunt that I craved.

I drove my tongue into as far as possible so it would be engulfed with her essence de la cum. Then slowly I fucked her with it. A few minutes into this I changed my tactic and used the tip of my tongue to swirl around her upper wall in search of any magical spots. Michelle's hands could now be felt on the back of my head. Pushing my face further in and then she began to hump me. When my tongue felt like it would start seizing from over-exertion, I pulled my mouth away and replaced my tongue with three fingers.

Most girls I know love to have their pussy stretched wide. The grunting squeals leaping from Michelle's mouth and throat indicated she was no exception. As my fingers filled her delishious crevice I drew her clit into my mouth. First I traced the letters that spell her name onto it and then began to suckle it like a baby. Her pussy continued to ooze as I sucked and nibbled away on her. A minute into this she came again. I was not ready to let up.

Instead, I teasingly slowed down, pulled my mouth away and almost withdrew my hand then announced, "You're not done yet." I stuffed my three fingers back into her and resumed my oral massaage of her cliterous. Michelle barked out a soft, "no" and then began to moan anew. Looking up I could just glimpse Michelle's head, it was sideways with her mouth open, eyes closed and she had a nipple in each hand that she was gently gliding her fingers over, back and forth. Again I pulled my mouth away and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No!!! I want you to fuck me. Do whatever you want, just don't stop."

I love hearing a woman pleading for pleasure and relief. Softly, I pulled out my ring finger out of her, inserted my pinky and then gradually eased four digits into her. After giving her half a minute to adjust I began to firmly push my fingers into her soaked pussy while giving her clit a whirlwind massage with my tongue. In no time, she was lifting her butt off the bed to try and get more of my hand into her well stretched pussy. While fucking her with my fingers her pussy became wetter and wetter and her moans nonstop. Then a series of orgasms swept over her, one after the other leaving her body soaked in sweat.

After the fifth or sixth orgasm she again pushed me away. "No more, I just want you inside me," she announced while grabbing my shoulders and pulling upwards. I was most happy to comply.

I scooted up between her wide open thighs, rubbed the head of my cock against her slippery opening and then plunged in to the hilt with one easy shove. She wrapped her legs around my butt and met me thrust for thrust. "Fuck me hard, Jack. Do me hard. I want to have your dick in deep as me as possible when you cum."

As I thrust away I couldn't believe how magnificant her well spread soaked pussy felt. Both of our bodies were drenched and all I could smell was sex. I slammed into as hard as possible then wrapped my hands around her shoulders so I could hold her still and push into her deeper. Ten minutes of my thrusting induced another orgasm in her and when her moans turned into frantic panting shrieks, I lost it. My cock erupted a fountain of sperm into her five or six times and then I collapsed onto her.

We laid together for a few minutes with my still hard dick gradually growing soft inside her velvet lined, wonderfully lubricated pussy. Then I rolled off onto my back. Michelle spoke first, "That was incredible and a decade or more over due. You are such an incredible friend, and now I know you are also so juicy hot in bed. I think you may have missed your flight, but I'm sure there is another one."

"A flight that was well worth missing. Jesus, I don't know if my cock will ever go soft with you laying there naked and looking like you've just been fucked, and still ready for more." With this comment her hand lightly glided down her body, over her nipples and then descended between her lips and started to tweak her clit.

"I hope you don't mind me playing with myself. The more I think about exploring my newly created sexual freedoms the more I just want to fuck for hours or days on end. And it's great to see your cock still hard. What a turn-on. Mind if I have a little taste of it?"

Without waiting for an answer she raised up on her knees then bent over and started licking and sucking my cock. I loved the fact that she was blowing me just after my cock left her pussy and was coated with both of our cum. As she sucked away I could hear her fingers working away at her pussy. I was in heaven.

She suck on my dick for over five mintues. First teasing it with lite kisses, then taking it entirely down her throat. After a few minutes I became more actively involved as I pushed down on her head and jammed my cock well down her throat. With this action I started to think that just maybe I could come again. When my pace picked up Michelle pulled away. "If you have this much go its going to waste in my throat. Let's try this," she stated while lifting her leg over me then guiding my cock into her pussy until our pubic bones rubbed together.

Once she stratled me, I reached back and used my fingers to play with her. I pushed several into her, withdrew them and used her dampness to moisten her rosebud, then repeated the process several times. She responded to the massage by throwing herself harder and harder onto my cock. As she did this I massaged her rose then slowly eased a finger into her ass. Michelle's response was to bend over so our foreheads rubbed together and erotically reposition her genitals. With each of her thrusts she ground her clit into my pubic bone, then would raise up slightly before pulling back. In this position, my finger slipped deeper into her ass each time she pulled back. It was now I who was enjoying the show and realize that Michelle was a fuck monster.

As Michelle ground me deeper into each of her openings I almost laughed when amidst her rapid pants she began to shout, "Don't stop, Don't Stop! Keep going." Occasionally, I was thrusting upwards, but doing very little else other then keeping her holes filled. She continued to fuck me for a short period then began to moan in a deep voice "oh ohhhHHHH oooohhhhhhh."

Her cumming set me up. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and placed one hand around each of her hips. In this manner, I could pull her pussy down hard onto my cock as I wildly thrust upwards. As she wound down from her orgasm my dick splattered her vagina with cum for the second time in an hour.

As our bodies slowly returned to earth we briefly chatted and decided to shower together. During the shower we talked and laughed like the old friends we were, however, there was some playful soaping up and I found it nearly impossible to keep my fingers out of Michelle's pussy. She liberally applied bath gel on my cock, massaged it until hard, rinsed it clean, then added a final suck and deep throat for good measure. While my cock did respond firmly, I pulled away as it was starting to get damn sore. Then it was my turn to wash her.

I squeezed the gel all over her upper body and scrubbed her clean. I especially enjoyed fondling her tits and teasing her erect nipples. She then leaned against the shower wall while I washed and rinsed each leg. While scrubbing her inner thighs, I teasingly rubbed the back of my hand against her groin, but carefully avoided additional contact. Once her legs were clean I announced I was finished, but Michelle shot back, "I disagree, and think you left out the most important parts. Scrub away Jack, until I'm squeaky clean." With the last comment she grabbed my hand and placed it directly onto her pussy.

"Don't you think we need some soap?" I asked.

"Fingers are fine."

"Hard to get anyone squeaky with just fingers." I then squirted gel into both hands and began to lather her mound and ass. A worthwhile attempt was made to clean her ass and mound, but soon I again found my fingers inside her.