A New Beginning Unfolds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, I think your fingers were made to be inside me. The only thing better is your dick."

The slipperiness of the soap allowed me to easily insert two fingers far up her ass and four into her wide spread cunt. As I fucked her with my digits, Michelle moaned with pleasure and wrapped her hand around my cock. "Jack, did I tell you I love sex, ohh, gohdd, that feels good. Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Not at all, you just like fuck and get fucked. As I side this I dropped to my knees to better access her. She responded by bending over so her tits were pressed against the glass block wall and her ass jutted out. This gave be complete access to her ass and cunt. I push my fingers further into her and folded my thumb into my palm so that now I was using most of my hand to fuck her while continuing my digital assault on her ass. Michelle seemed to get off on being stretched wide as her mouth hung open and only gutteral moans escaped.

I pushed harder with my hand and Michelle finally spoke. "Ohh, it hurts." Yet her body continued to match the thrusts of my hand. To give her a little more room I pulled my fingers out of her ass and then shoved my hand up hard. My knuckles slipped into her. Her womb fit like a glove with my hand inside her. Carefully, I curled my fingers into a fist and began to fuck her hard. This time Michelle started shouting, Ohhh GOD, Ohhh Fuck, OhhHH God, my PUSSY, FUCK MY PUSSY OHH SHIT, FUUCCKKK!!" With the last cry her pussy flooded with fluid and it poured onto my knees and the shower bason.

While Michelle remained in a state of bliss I pulled my hand out of her, stood up and placed the tip of cock against her rosebud. With one hand on her hip and the other on my cock, I fed my dick into her ass. Michelle didn't have much time to regroup, as her moans again started when I entered her ass.

"Michelle, I've always wanted to fuck you up the ass, and now I'm going to fuck your ass." With this announcement I shoved into her and sank my cock two-thirds of the way into her tight sphincter. I eased back a little, then grabbed her other hip and pulled myself fully into her ass. "Do you like getting fucked up the ass?"

"Yeah, do it Jack. Fuck your dream ass." She then began to match my thrusts. This girl was made for fucking and had a brain that easly danced circles around most people. As we banged into each other I couldn't resist another visit with her pussy so I let go of one hip and used my fingers to litely tweak her clit. In less then a minute we both exploded.

An hour later we somehow managed to get dressed, packed and I was now checking in for a flight one hour later. My mind was flooded with disbelief, but the smile on my face was bigger than any football field. I had lots of things to fix in my life, and no matter what happened I was going to be damn sure to keep up my old friendship. The only question was whether we would be great friends or great friends and incredible fuck friends.