A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy caught the exchange and whispered to Perdy, she grinned and patted Lizzy's bottom. Moving to Harry she stood next to him as he put his coat down on a chair.

"Want to put that in the cloakroom. might be safer, and tidier."

She grabbed his coat and hand and dragged him into the rear of the building. Perdy spun Harry around and pressed him against the wall, her knee softly nudging his groin, just to let him know not to make any sudden movements.

"OK Harry, what gives? you come in here and turn Susan's life upside down, not to mention Lizzy's, I love them both, I won't see them hurt."

Harry gently pressed his hands against her shoulders edging her away from him, sighing as he felt her knee lose contact with his genitals.

"Good, you can be my physical conscience. You seem a a straight up and down sort of woman. No bullshit, no side, you help me, I'll show you I really mean business. I hurt those two badly, I need to make up for it. You see me falter, you kick my arse, hard!"

"You got a deal Harry, but I'm watching you, and I see anything I don't like, you die."

"Good, now where's the loo, I really do need to take a leak. Oh and is how I'm dressed okay. I need to be sure I won't embarrass Susan?"

"Toilet there, and yes you're dressed fine, actually quite smart. OK kid you go take a leak, I'll head back, unless you need someone to hold it for you?"

"You Gay or Bi?" Harry grinned.

"Suspicious."

She looked at him with no smile now.

"OK, got it,. wait there, might not find my way back in the rabbit warren."

"You got it, now go!"

Harry went and Perdy waited for an instant then dived into his jacket to retrieve his wallet. She heard the unmistakable sounds of a man peeing, so she knew she had a few more seconds. In the wallet were nine fifty pound notes and five twenty's. She hastily pushed them back in, as the sound of the flush reached her. She heard the water in the sink, then the hand drier going. Harry walked out and grinned.

"Enough money in there for you to be convinced I'm for real?"

Perdy blushed and looked down.

Harry pointed to the toilet.

"I didn't close the door the whole way, turned my head and saw you through the crack."

"Shit, well I hope your aim was good."

He grinned,

"It was on all counts, now I don't blame you at all, you're growing on me all the time. What I'd like to know though is are you serious about my daughter, she's been hurt a lot. I hope you don't hurt her, she deserves the best. What I see now is looking like the best. Don't disappoint her. For my part I'll try to see she doesn't disappoint you."

"Nice try Harry, but I love her more than you can ever know. I would never hurt her."

"I thought that when she was born, look what happened to my best intentions, learn from me Perdy, learn from me."

He held her hand and raised it to his lips,

"You are truly a beautiful talented intelligent woman and I can see what Elizabeth, sorry Lizzy sees in you. Come on people will be talking about us, well me anyway."

He held her hand all the way back into the gallery, but let it slip as they came into the main area.

The Caterers were organised, the catalogues piled near the entrance and Lizzy and Susan were checking the list of guests.

"Hi, thought you two had sloped away," said Lizzy archly.

"Oh me and Perdy just had a heart to heart, and I know if I put a foot wrong she's going to rip mine out. As for her, Perdy's a real beauty, you lucked out there Lizzy, I wish the best for you both."

Susan grinned and brushed a hair away from Lizzy's face.

"You're Dad's right, Perdy is beautiful, but then so are you."

"You're Mum's right Lizzy, you are stunning, and I take no credit for that. You are your mothers daughter."

Harry laughed, but they all saw the single tear slide down his cheek, he covered it with a cough, using his hanky to wipe it away as he blew his nose loudly.

"Harry, have a drink, look there's champagne, wine, you choose."

"Thanks, I'll just have an Orange juice, I don't want to get pissed and ruin it for you."

Harry took his juice, a catalogue and began a tour of the gallery. Lizzy left the other two and caught up with him.

"Harry, let me help you,"

she took the catalogue and opened it and showed him the notes and explained the artworks to him. He nodded and questioned her, as they moved around the hall. Susan meanwhile had arranged herself and Perdy by the door and soon they were showing the first attendees in.

Harry returned to the start, leaving Lizzy mingling with the guests. Soon the gallery was filled and Harry took a stand by the entrance to the back of the gallery. A few people talked to him, he joined in and the drink flowed. By eight thirty people were leaving and the girls started to wind down. At nine fifteen Susan showed the last customer out. They all relaxed and sat back in the four chairs near the entrance to the small kitchen.

"I am exhausted, but that was fun."

"Perdy, did I see you talking to the guy from the BBC?"

"Yes, he's doing a piece on art sales and wondered if we could let him bring a film team in and get you to do a bit to camera. It would be great publicity."

"Oh! I don't know, maybe you or Lizzy, not me, I couldn't."

"Why not, you'd go down a storm and it's your gallery."

"Harry I can't I don't like showing off, no the girls can do it."

"Mum, Harry's right, you have to do it."

"Lizzy, he's your father not Harry."

"Susan, I'm more than happy to be Harry. I never was much of a father, if that's what Lizzy wants, it's okay by me."

"Love ya Harry,"

"I wish, hey it's late I ought to go, unless there's anymore clearing up to do?"

"Oh, we need to get the Caterers home."

"Sorted, Vans'll be here at quarter to ten, all set up earlier."

"Thanks Harry, you actually have been a godsend."

"Good, well I'll be off."

"Wait have supper with us."

"No not tonight, you three need some downtime, another time soon, okay?"

Harry stood then bent and kissed each in turn before turning and letting himself out. The girls looked at each other and grinned.

Harry had free time and soon became a regular at the gallery. He filled in for the girls at lunchtimes and even began to read the art books left on the table by the chairs in the reception area. He was soon able to offer a few words on each piece or painting, which he did when they were short, as well as running errands when asked. The three of them soon began to feel more relaxed around him. Harry for his part never pushed matters and remained friendly but a little distant, leaving them of an evening and never pushing them to come over or eat with him.

One day he appeared and asked if all three would accompany him to a black tie event at which his company would receive an award for their business excellence during the previous year. They agreed and asked what the dress code was. Harry said it was formal, and if they needed new dresses he would pay, no limit on cost. The three asked Harry to mind the shop. Later he got a call from a well known couturier, and happily gave his credit card details, nor even wincing when they advised the total cost.

The girls trooped back in from a cab, with several bags each. As they came in through the door which Harry held open, they kissed his cheek and said "Thanks Harry." He grinned and reddened. They asked if he wanted to see what he'd paid for but he said he'd be happy to wait to see them together on the night of the presentation.

On the night of the event, Harry was at home, having showered and shaved. He had laid out his clothes ready and was wearing just a bath towel wrapped round his waist. As he checked his outfit the doorbell rang, smiling he wondered who it was. If it was the girls they were early. He answered the door and Perdy swept in. She obviously had on the outfit Harry had purchased, and she looked stunning.

"Hi Harry, came up to say the others are on their way. And also to thank you for this."

She twirled around, the dress which had clung to her willowy frame, began to fan out at the bottom, showing it was actually four panels from the hem to her waist. The plain bodice was topped with a small bolero jacket and she shrugged this off. The dress was off the shoulder and although she appeared to have no bust, two small points showed she was bra less and her nipples were erect. She sat and arranged the panels on either side of her, showing her legs and everything almost to her navel.

Harry's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. Perdy obviously shaved or waxed, she was totally hairless. Her long legs were naked, no stockings, but they were glistening with moisturiser or something. Harry nodded his head slowly up and down.

"Phew, well this is unexpected, is this your big move?" he asked, his pulse rising and his mouth drying.

"Harry, I just want to say a real big thank you for what you've done, and yes this is my big move, do you have anything... big, for me?"

She unzipped the top of the dress allowing it to fall away from her chest. She was flat chested, but her nipples were firm and long, erect and pointing straight out from her chest.

"OK, well, actually no I have nothing for you, other than the love of a man for his daughter's girlfriend. Please put you dress back on and rearrange the bit below your waist. You're very beautiful Perdy, but you are too young, too smart and too precious for me to be anything other than a friend. I need to make a call, can I borrow yor phone please."

Harry held his hand out and Perdy took her phone out of the small purse by her side. She flicked the code in and handed it to Harry. He smiled and held her hand, kissing it gently.

"Cover up please, although it is one of the prettiest sights I've ever seen."

Perdy stood and zipped the top of her dress up shaking it into place, covering herself, then sat making sure the panels covered her nakedness.

Harry meanwhile flicked through her contacts. Finding the entry he touched the screen twice and place the phone to his ear.

"Baby how's it going, is he biting..."

"Lizzy it's Harry, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't hit on your girlfriends, especially one as beautiful and talented as Perdy. Would you and Susan like to get your backsides up her now."

Harry clicked the phone off and tossed it back to Perdy.

"I'll leave you to let them in and explain things, I need to dress."

He walked off to his bedroom.Perdy smiled ruefully and put her phone away, rising to answer the doorbell and let Lizzy and Susan in. Lizzy grabbed Perdy and hugged her as Susan stood looking puzzled. Perdy swiftly explained what had happened and Harry heard Susan's voice raised then murmur harshly from the lounge.

They heard a soft bang from nearby and Harry walked back in with a bottle of chilled Champagne and four glasses.

"So ladies, champagne and a toast. To success and to family."

He passed each a glass as he poured.

"Harry I'm sorry, I knew nothing about this, if I had I would have stopped it." Susan said and rubbed his arm.

"Daddy, sorry, it was a mean and spiteful thing to do, I'm sorry too."

"That makes three of us, sorry Harry, I got carried away."

"Do you know what, I don't care, I have three incredibly intelligent, beautiful woman here with me. I've been a total shit and I deserved it. It was a test, I accept that. Let's just forget it, go out and have a ball tonight, Family."

He raised his glass and they responded. Harry's phone rang, he fished it out of his jacket and answered it.

"OK, car's here, let's go accept this award, eat, drink and blow off a little dust. First one to wilt is a loser."

He held out and arm and Susan took it, Lizzy grabbed Perdy and the four went out to the Ball.

After accepting the award, Harry made a short speech explaining that the award would take pride of place in the Reception area of the company, so each employee could see it and know they had contributed to it. Then they ate danced and drank 'til the early hours.

Harry took them back to his place and offered them the chance to stay. He explained that he had two spare bedrooms and they were all made up, on-suite and ready for use. They accepted gladly and soon they settled in and the apartment was still.

As Harry lay on his back he heard a soft knock and the door slipped open. Susan stood there in a terry towel dressing gown, which had been left for her.

"Harry can we talk?"

"Sure shall we go into the lounge?"

"No stay there, I'll sit on the end of the bed if that's okay with you."

"Sure, as long as you're comfortable."

I am, okay, firstly again, I'm sorry for Lizzy and Perdy's little set up today, it was cruel and unnecessary. Secondly, I have no idea why this is happening, but I think I like the new Harry Parker. Thirdly... Oh God. I have no rational reason to do this, but thirdly Harry can I sleep with you tonight."

"My God, yes please that would be awesome, here."

Harry drew the duvet aside and watched as Susan shed the robe she wore. Harry looked at her in the feint light and his eyes widened.

"My God you haven't changed a bit, you're still incredibly beautiful. What an arse I was to let you go. Susan, I still love you very much, please lay down with me tonight."

Susan hesitantly got into bed with Harry, they tentatively moved together, Then Harry kissed her lips.

"Harry, I just want to feel wanted, just hold me OK?"

"Sure, that'll be fine, let's sleep on things, we have a lot to think about."

"Harry?"

"Yes darling,"

"I love you too."

"Good."

Harry lay back on the pillow, feeling Susan against him. He smiled and held her hand, his arm over her hip, resting against her flat stomach. Soon they both drifted off.

Later the sun rose as they lay tangled against each other. Neither heard the door open or the two robed figures enter. Lizzy tiptoed to the bedside and sat carefully on the end, Perdy strolled to a chair and sat.

"Ahem?"

Harry finally heard the latest loud stage cough and opened an eye, seeing Lizzy he carefully disengaged his hand and bringing it out of the cover held a finger to his lips, raising his head to nod at Susan.

"Daddy, what is Mother doing?" Lizzy hissed.

"I'm trying to sleep, what's wrong Lizzy?"

Harry lay his head down and brushed his hair back, spotting Perdy, he waved slowly, seeing her wink in response.

"What are you doing sleeping with him?"

"Lizzy, I had a real 'Fun' night, but I am tired, can we please do this in the morning honey?"

"Mother it's nine fifteen, and you're in bed with Daddy."

"I know, isn't it funny."

"Mother!"

"Can we get coffee Harry."

"I would go and get you some Susan, but I might embarrass the girls."

"I'm on it," Perdy said, rising and striding out the door.

Lizzy flounced on the end of the bed. Harry sat feeling just a little annoyed at Lizzy's childish behavior. His hairy chest and arms startled Lizzy, who stared in wonder. But her lips were tight and she gave Harry a laser like glare.

"Don't say anything Harry or you'll get both barrels." Lizzy murmured angrily.

Harry raised his hands palms flat towards Lizzy. Susan groaned and turned over. Lizzy gasped at the nakedness of her mother. Sitting up she turned to Harry and dragged his arm across her small but perfect breasts. Harry smiled and held her hand to keep his arm in place.

"Lizzy, don't spoil things please. We had a great night last night, I danced and drank champagne and for once I could let go and no worry about the consequences."

"Mum, I'm not worried about that. I'm worried that you're letting him, wriggle back into our lives again."

Glaring at Harry, she placed her arms on her hips.

"Ouch, I remember that look Lizzy, I'm not your friend at the moment am I."

"No!"

"Fair enough, but before you sink me, I have to say, you're mother is a grown up, who can make her own decisions. If however this is going to drive a wedge between the two of you, I'll back off until you're sure about me, OK."

"Not with me it's not, I want you back in my life Harry, Lizzy will have to accommodate that."

"And if I don't?"

"Wait, wait, hold up, I came back to try to make amends, not to drive a cart and horses between the pair of you."

Harry stopped as Perdy came in with the coffee's.

"Am I interrupting a family thing?"

"No, you're not Perdy, you need to be here too. Look, I really want to be a part of your lives, but I'm not going to split you two up, you've had enough pain and shit from me. Perdy, does it bother you that I'm in bed with Susan, do you think I have a plan to divide and rule. Come on I trust your judgement on this."

Harry and Susan looked at her, Lizzy came and held her hand.

"Oww, nice Harry giving me the poisoned chalice. OK, if I were you that's exactly what I'd do, woo Susan and split her and Lizzy apart. But, and it's a very big but, you had an excellent opportunity to screw me and Lizzy over and you didn't. So either you're in it for the long game or you genuinely want to make amends."

"And.."

"And what?"

"And which do you think I am, a snake in the grace or a genuine guy?"

"Well Harry the juries still out I'm afraid. But, it's not my decision, it's Susan and Lizzy's."

"Right well I won't let them make that decision, I'm backing out, I'll go away for a while, you can then see how you feel, if you do want me back then I'll come home here. Otherwise I'll start anew abroad."

"Harry, no I need you, last night was magical. I know I should leave something in reserve, but I can't I love you Harry, I still really love you."

"Daddy, I can't forgive you for this. You're destroying everything again. You can't go now, I love you too."

Harry moved quickly to scoop Lizzy into his arms as she shuddered and shook, her arms going round his neck and holding him desperately. Susan moved closer and wrapped an arm round each, leaning in so their heads were touching. Harry looked up at Perdy, tears streaming down his face. His eyes implored her to join them and she knelt on the bed and wrapped her arms round Harry and Lizzy, tears forming in her eyes.

Slowly they calmed down and eventually they straightened up. Lizzy wiping the tears from her face on the sleeve of her robe. She ran an arm round Perdy and their heads touched. Harry sat back and Susan leaned against him and placed one arm over his chest. Lizzy and Perdy glanced down and saw Harry was totally nude, they looked and grinned, Harry seeing it looked down blushed, but before he could move, Susan's other arm and hand came down from his shoulder and covered his lap.

"Perdy, I think we're even now," said Harry with a grin, "Although I got the better deal."

Perdy grinned and kissed Lizzy's cheek.

"I had to unwrap the present for him," she grinned, "but he didn't want to play."

"True, but if you were free and single and so was I, I would have played, you are a truly stunning creature but you belong with Lizzy. As it is, I have the most beautiful woman in the world covering my embarrassment and the most beautiful daughter and her stunning lover sitting on my bed. Tell me I'm wrong but life can't get any better than that can it?"

"Harry?"

"Yes Susan?"

"Harry, I think I might need two hands."

"Mother!"

12