A New Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma lay there in a complete daze, come pouring from her well used swollen open pussy. James continued filming. Randy handed her a towel and said. "You were amazing Emma."

"You weren't so bad yourself. God I'm exhausted." she replied.

"Here have a drink, there's a shower over in the corner if you want to freshen up,"

"That will be good." Emma said as she slowly limped away.

"Christ that was awesome, just you wait till Bob gets hold of this to edit." James said.

"It sure was. I tell you what, that was the most enjoyable film I've ever made. He can forget his scripts and plastic bimbos, that's for sure."

James shouted through the shower room door. "Emma, we will be in the other room. Come through when you are done." Hearing a muffled ok, they made their way to the office.

Emma was still in a bit of a daze when she arrived at Randy's desk. "Right young lady, we promised you some cash didn't we."

Nodding her head, she looked astonished as Randy counted out a thousand pounds and handed it to her. "You really earned that and if you are up for it I can get you more work. You don't need burgers anymore, we have your details we will be in touch."

Emma left the studio and made her way home. Randy and James replayed the footage and agreed that was a right result.

Bob was amazed when he saw it. "Right you two, I'll let you carry on with your series. We could make a killing out of this concept."

"Mind you, my favourite part was the slap to the face." Bob said laughing loudly.

12