A New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finish the task of cleaning my body I exit the bathroom to see Rhonda sitting in the chair. "It is time that we take a break. I am going to have you wait in the cell until I return," She states motioning me towards the door to my right. As I enter the cell Mistress closes the door behind me. "Stay in here until I return." After she leaves I realize that the door has no lock. I am free to leave my cell at any time I wish, but my Mistress has told me to stay so stay I will.

After what seemed at least an hour maybe more Mistress returns and opens the cell door for me to exit. "Richard has left for the night. Leaving just the two of us to play some more. There is a bottle of chardonnay in the kitchen refrigerator. Go and open it and bring a glass into the master bedroom."

As I handed my Mistress's her glass of wine she pressed a button on her phone and handed it to me. "Your Master wants to speak to you." Taking the phone from her and putting it to my ear. When it stopped ringing I heard, "Hello, Slut."

Instantly recognizing the voice, "Hello, Master", I answered.

"Mistress Rhonda has told me that you are being very good. I have given her special permission to use your ass tonight," my Master said.

"Slut understands Master," he then hung up the phone. I handed Mistress back her phone.

"Kneel by the side of the bed while I finish my wine," pointing to the floor.

After taking several sips Mistress asks, "Has your Master ever used a single tail whip on you?"

I answer, "Yes a few times and he has watched one used on Slut by another several times."

"Go back into the other room and wait for me."

After several minutes of waiting Rhonda enters the room. She is no longer nude. Instead she is wearing a black leather corset that supports her large breasts but leaving her nipples exposed, black thigh high stockings, and the same five-inch black stiletto high heels.

"Stand over there", she pointed, "Face the wall." Coming up behind me she lifts first my right arm and attaches the cuff to the chain hanging down from the ceiling then does the same to the left. Soon I feel her slapping my back with just half the length of the whip. "Don't count these. I am just warming up."

After doing that for several minutes she asks, "Are you ready to receive my whip?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answer.

"Then I want you to start counting and thank me after each lash."

Mentally and physically I ready myself. She asked me once again if I am ready and want her to do this.

"Yes, Mistress whip Slut," confirming to her my desire to be whipped. With that the first lash cracked over my back. "One, thank you Mistress," I screamed. As the intensity of the whipping grew my body felt as if it was being attacked by hot needles just long enough to sear the skin. With each lash, I counted and thanked my Mistress. The pain was localized at each strike then began spreading as the broader areas became tender and were struck again and again. When my count reached twenty, Mistress stopped.

"You did very well, Slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied as she released my wrists from the chain.

"Now bend over the padded horse to your left. It is time to enjoy that tiny little ass of yours."

I turned and laid myself along the padded beam. Mistress attached my ankle cuffs to the chains at the base of each leg then stretched my arms out to attach my wrists cuffs to the bottom of the legs on the other side. Then I felt the cold liquid lubricant running down between my cheeks. Soon after Mistress's hand began spreading the liquid around and inserted a finger into my tightest hole. I began trying to relax my muscles to prepare for the much larger intruder I knew was coming. Soon the hard tip could be felt pushing at my back hole.

Slowly the fake cock in my ass kept going deeper and deeper. Soon it was completely in my ass. Mistress Rhonda slowly began to fuck my ass faster and harder. "Yes, Mistress Rhonda, fuck Slut in the ass." I cried out. "You are going to make her cum. May Slut please have permission to cum?" I asked.

Mistress Rhonda began fucking me with even more forceful thrusts. I knew I was getting closer. "Mistress Rhonda, slave Slut really needs to cum," I asked again.

"Cum now my slave, cum now for your Mistress."

Hearing that my body broke loose in an orgasm so intense that I only get from having my ass fucked. It took what seemed several minutes for my orgasm to finish waving through my body and I regained my other senses.

"Slut, we are done for tonight," she said as she released me. "Go into the bathroom and clean yourself. Then come back into the bedroom."

After cleaning and washing myself once again I return to Mistress's bedroom.

"You can sleep over there on the floor," Looking at where she was pointing I could see a futon mattress, a pillow and a blanket have been laid out on the floor. "But first we should tend to your back. Turn so that I may rub some soothing ointment on it."

I turn my back to my Mistress only to feel her hand begin rubbing a cooling lotion across the tender flesh of my shoulders and down the length of my entire back.

When she finished she announced, "I would like my breakfast served to me in bed at 8 am."

"Is there anything in particular that you like Slut to make?" I inquired.

"Can you make an omelet?" she asked.

"Yes, it is one of my specialties."

"That will be good. You should find everything that you need in the kitchen."

Then with alight pat on my ass she added, "You were very good tonight, Slut. Your Master will be proud of you when I tell him."

"Thank you, Mistress Rhonda. Slut is very happy that she pleased you."

Soon after that I made myself comfortable on my tiny bed. Mistress turned off the lights. At least I was not sleeping naked on the floor of the dungeon which has been the case many times before.

As the morning light began filtering into the room I awoke myself and quietly not to disturb my sleeping Mistress I made my way back into the other room to take care of my morning routine. I did not feel comfortable using Mistress's master bathroom without her permission.

Next, I went to the kitchen to see what I could find, I quickly located eggs and several other ingredients for the making of a very taste omelet plus bacon, toast, juice and coffee. Retrieving my apron from my bag, another small rule I am allowed to wear an apron while cooking, I began preparing breakfast for my Mistress.

When 8 am approached I placed everything onto a tray and carried it into the master bedroom. Rhonda was awake and waiting for me.

"This all smells just delicious, Slut," as I set the tray down on her bed. Then I knelt at the bed side while she ate. When finished Rhonda told me to return to the kitchen and fix myself something to eat, clean the kitchen then return to the bedroom.

After completing my tasks in the kitchen, I returned to the bedroom to find my Mistress nude lying on her bed. "Slut please join me on my bed. You are released from having to ask permission to orgasm until your Master returns," she then leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. I climbed onto the bed where we spent the rest of the morning making love. We each brought the other to climax with our tongues several times. She explored every inch of my body with her finger tips and tongue and I did the same to hers. We then shared a double headed dildo bring each other to a simultaneous orgasm. Finally, we fell into each other's arms and cuddled away the rest of the morning, broken only when an alarm sounded.

"Slut, your Master will be here in 30 minutes to pick you up. Go and get yourself ready for his arrival. You may use my master bathroom."

Another one of the smaller rules, I am to be given a minimum of thirty minutes to prepare for my Master's return whenever I am loaned out.

"Mistress, may Slut please go and retrieve the bag that she brought in with her? It has some items inside it that she needs in order to get ready for her Master's return?" I asked.

"Yes, you may. I hope your Master does not mind, but I replaced the whip you presented to me with one of my own."

"The whip was mine. It is my gift to you. My Master already has plenty of his own."

"Then mine will be my gift to you. I hope that you will be allowed to let me borrow it again sometime."

"Same here, Mistress Rhonda", I replied.

With that I walked toward the front door, retrieved my bag and returned to the master bath. Removed what I needed from the bag. It was then that I saw the whip my Mistress had given me was the single tail she had used on me last night. My leash had also been placed back in the bag.

I spent the next 20 minutes in the bathroom showering, drying my hair and redoing my make-up. Double checked that I had everything. Then I returned to the leaving room and knelt on the floor to await my Master's return.

Promptly at noon the doorbell rang and Rhonda wearing only a big fluffy robe over her body opened the door for my Master.

"Mistress Rhonda it is so good to see you again. I am hoping that you enjoyed my Slut and that she continued to behave after we talked."

"Yes, she was the perfect submissive that I have heard so much about. You have trained her very well," Rhonda answered.

"To be honest she took most of her training on herself. It is just in her nature."

I smiled hearing my Master's compliment.

"Slut, stand for inspection," Master orders as he walks towards me.

Circling my body, he asks, "Are these marks on your back from a single tail?"

"Yes, Master they are."

"I would have liked to have seen that."

"Slut would have like for Master to have seen it as well," I replied.

"I also see that your cunt hairs have been shaved off."

"Yes Master. Mistress Rhonda preferred it that way."

"That is fine. They will grow back. Here I brought you a change of clothes", he said handing me the bag he held in his hand.

That is code for him telling me that he wants his wife back. Opening the bag, I take out a pair of matching white thong lace panties and a bra and put them on. Next the wrist and ankle cuffs come off and I place them into the overnight bag I brought with me. Then I pull out my favorite yellow sun dress and slip it on over my head and remove my collar placing it in the bag with the cuffs. Lastly, I take out the special case, remove my wedding ring and place it back on my left hand. Finally, I take out a pair of low heel white sandals and slip them on my feet.

"You almost ready to go Susan?", Jeff asks, "I made a 1 pm lunch reservation for us at the country club."

"Yes, I am all set to go," I replied. "Thank you Rhonda for a great night", I say as I give her a big hug, then add "Slut really enjoyed herself and she hopes that she may be allowed to see you again."

The End

12