A New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had fucked herself out she collapsed on me. I waited for her to regain her breath then asked her how her weekend had been.

"Exhausting, fun. Illuminating. I went to Phyllis house first and almost never got out of there. Her mother is insatiable. I finally got to Mom's and I had two old friends waiting for me. One took Mom to her bed the other took me to mine, Mom and I were consumed then my friends switched an we were consumed again.

Mom and I got to go to Julians' before they closed. We had intended to go to the lesbian biker bar but Mom and I were worn out. We went home and went to bed.

Mom and I were invited to lunch at Phyllis Moms but we ended up being desert. We did end up making it to the biker bar that night and we had a lot of fun there. Mom and I each found someone to take home. Our new friends stayed the night.

Today started normally enough but as we were having a nice lunch at the fish place I was invited to a pool party. Mom was invited to a hot tub party.

I was devoured by about fifteen naked women including four I had always wanted but never expected to get.

Mom told me her party was smaller but just as raunchy. I drove here as fast as I could without risking a ticket, all I wore was your t-shirt.

Still love me?"

"More than ever. It's good to see you happy."

"How was your weekend?"

"Very good. I ended up having several items to check off my bucket list, some I did not realize were on the list. Ed and I found a version of you biker bar last night. We did everything there was to do at such a place. Ed did each nine times. Was Phyllis at the pool party?"

"Yes she was, we did not have a chance to love each other though. We were the new girls and in demand.

Your cock is still hard."

"It's still in your pussy, of course it's hard."

"Make love to me please."

I rolled us over and began the longest and most loving fuck of out lives. Her orgasm sent her body into spasms and she passed out. I waited until she came back then took two long strokes and ejaculate into her. Her moan shook the walls.

I rolled her over me and she mumbled, "Best ever," and fell asleep. I did too.

I heard Elsa say, "Mom gave me a present. Phyllis got one from her Mom too. We understand you enjoy this, we think we will too."

I was on my stomach. I had awakened to the feel of a slippery finger in my ass. I saw her present from her mother, a strap on dildo. I smiled.

She fucked my ass.

I heard her moan into climax.

She quickly withdrew rolled me over ripped off the strap-on, then slammed my cock hard into her. She tried to fuck me to Andromeda. Another debilitating orgasm later she again collapsed on me. I ejaculated all I had into her sending her into orgasmic sequels.

Many kisses later I asked, "Pizza?"

"Yes, please."

I got up and dialed and ordered a meat lovers then dressed and drove to pick it up.

When I got home she was preparing coffee and was wearing one of my t-shirts. I stripped to gym shorts and we sat at the kitchen table and ate. We were both hungrier than we thought, we finished off the large in under thirty minutes.

We were drinking coffee when her phone rang. It was Phyllis who apparently asked her if I enjoyed the present.

"I don't know, I have not asked. That little nub was perfectly placed and it sent me to orgasm and I ripped the thing off and fucked him to another universe. Let me ask."

I said, "I loved it but that was mostly because you were on the other end. I am very happy you got yourself off too. You may use it any time you want."

She told Phyllis that and I heard her say that Ed really loved it.

"He has requested I fuck his ass often. I think I will. He also wants me to take him to the lesbian biker bar. He wants to watch."

"Would you want to watch me at the lesbian biker bar?" Elsa asked me.

"Yes, I would and would not mind if you found someone to take home."

I got a wild kiss then said to Phyllis,"Next Saturday night. Warn your mother. I'm going to call mine."

I got another wild kiss then she dialed her Mom.

After a quick conversation she said, "Mom is all for the adventure. She wants me to remind that gay men frequent the bar too and if you find someone to bring home we would not mind.

I smiled.

12