A New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara didn't think that she was saying anything that made any sense. She was sure that all she was doing was babbling, sighing, moaning, and begging.

"Uggghhnn!"

"So good!"

"Don't stop!"

"Yes!"

And then finally..

"I'm coming!"

Jack could feel it coming. He was about to drop his load into his Mother's womb, and by the sounds that she was making, she was coming too.

They both came.

Barbara rested naked in her son Jack's arms. She had her leg thrown over Jack's leg, and he was idly stroking her side.

"Why didn't you stop me when I first started sucking your cock?" Barbara asked Jack.

"You had to know that it was me, there is no other woman in the house."

Jack laughed under his breath, and then said "For years you have been teasing Larry and me by wearing sexy clothes, showing your hard nipples, wiggling your tight ass in our faces, and last week you showed us your naked pussy. Larry and I made a pact that if either of us had a chance, we would fuck you."

Barbara giggled, and then said "Well it looks like Larry lost out on the competition."

"Looks like it," Jack said.

"If you think what I wore before was sexy, you should see what I have in my bedroom."

Jack hesitated, and then said "why don't you go change and surprise me?"

Barbara started putting on the stockings, garter belt, small thong, and the half cup bra her husband had bought her. Would Jack ever be surprised!

When Barbara returned to "Larry's" bedroom, Jack pushed some keys on his phone and then put it down on the end table.

"Who were you texting?"

"Just replying to Larry, he wanted to know if I got here alright and if I was still awake."

Then Jack took in how Barbara was dressed, and his eyes lit up. He walked over to her and started running his hands over her body, squeezing her breasts, her ass, and then he slid his hand between her legs and started slowly fingering her pussy.

"God you look great" he whispered in her ear, "I have to have the sexiest Mom in the world."

Barbara was a mixed bag of feelings. She was flattered that a young college man thought she was sexy, she was excited from him touching her body all over, but she also felt it was terribly wrong, especially after hearing him use the word "Mom".

As he picked her up, put her in the bed, and started removing her bra and panties while sucking on her nipples and massaging her between her legs, she gave in to her feelings of pleasure and put everything else in the back of her mind.

The next morning while fixing breakfast, Barbara thought about what happened and this morning. Jack was similar to that mechanical bunny from the battery company, he not only just kept going and going, but he also kept coming and coming. The took a shower together when they woke up this morning, and when Jack had slowly rubbed soap across her breasts, making her sensitive nipples come erect, and then her love nest, she was nearly ready to go back to bed and start over again. She did find it a little curious when he seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time on her asshole.

When Jack was finished soaping down Barbara's body, she took the wash cloth and started working on him. When she got to his balls and then his flaccid cock, it began to grow and harden. She was mesmerized and she continued to grow larger and harder. Although in many of the sex stories she had read many men were capable of fucking all night and all day, coming numerous times, but she never really believed that it could happen in "real" life. They both appeared to be ready to head back to bed and start humping their brains out again, but the hunger for food overrode their hunger for sex.

While Barbara was clearing the dishes from the morning meal from the table where Jack sat watching her swaying under her open robe, he received a text message on his cell phone. Taking an educated guess, Barbara asked:

"Is that Larry?"

"Uh huh" Jack replied, "he's telling me that he's up."

"I'm glad he's your friend" said Barbara, "You two are as close as brothers."

"Closer" he said with what looked like a flicker of a smirk on his face, "we share everything."

Standing up suddenly, Jack said "Come with me Mom, I have a surprise that I'm sure you'll love."

Curious as to what it could be, Barbara followed him back into the bedroom where they had spent most of the night fucking like rabbits. She thought that the smelled strongly of sperm and her own vaginal excretions. She found that an odor that normally would have her wrinkle her nose in distaste, instead was causing her to once again becoming excited.

Barbara noticed a pile of her silk stockings on the bed, and looked at Jack with a question in her eyes. He smiled, walked over to her, untied the sash for her robe, pushed it off her shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. Once again Barbara was naked in front of her son, and that thought caused her nipples to begin to harden.

Jack gently moved her to the foot of the bed and positioned her on it so that her knees were near the edge of the bed, and from mid shin on down, she was hanging over the bed. Using some of Barbara's stockings knotted together, with her knees comfortably apart, Jack tied her feet to the foot of the bed. Then Jack put 3 or 4 pillows below her stomach, had her lay her upper torso on the bed, tied her two hands together, and then extended them in front of her and tied them to the head board. The end result was that Barbara was kneeling on the bed, with her upper body on the mattress, and her lower torso was resting on her knees with her ass in the air.

Jack looked at Barbara and told her to try to move.

Barbara wiggled back on forth, but she was secured in a "doggy" position, with her front part lowered.

The doorbell rang.

Barbara said "Oh Shit."

With a smile on his face, Jack said "Don't worry; I'll take care of it."

He picked up a silk scarf and tied it around her eyes so that her sight was totally blocked. Then with a sharp slap on her upturned ass, she could hear him leaving the room.

Naked, tied securely, and blindfolded, Barbara was feeling exceptionally vulnerable. She could hear Jack open the door, then after a few seconds it closed.

"Good she thought" he got rid of whoever it was; "now we can get to fun!"

Then she heard Jack talking, and someone answering. Jack wasn't alone! Then Barbara recognized the other voice, it was Larry! Barbara's first feeling was one of embarrassment that Larry would see her like tied, naked, and her ass up in the air. Then when she considered some more, she started getting excited with the thought of him see her like this and how he would react. She just hoped that it wouldn't be to much for him. He was so sensitive and caring. Then Barbara heard the bedroom open and then close.

"Damn" Larry said "I've been dreaming of seeing this cock teasing bitch like this for years."

Barbara was shocked! "Cock teasing bitch?"

Then she felt a hand caress her naked ass and then work down between her legs and start rubbing her pussy, and lightly pushed backwards while her pussy quickly became wet with her juices. Next she felt the hand move back to her ass, and she felt her redbud of an asshole being massaged with a finger. Finally, she felt a sharp slap on her ass.

Larry: "You were right man, she is hot and wants to be fucked some more!"

Jack: "See, told you. She loves to be fucked."

Larry: After all of the years of her getting us worked up, it's time for payback. You owe me, and I'm getting payback today."

Barbara: "Payback?" "Payback for what?"

Larry told her that after what the two of them referred to as "the great pussy shot", He and Jack didn't go back to school when they left her house, they went to Larry's house to grab some cash before going out and trying to get laid. When they got there they found out that Larry's Father had left Larry's Mother, she had gotten dead drunk and long story short, they had fucked her for the next two days. She was now in Reno getting a divorce, but when she got back she kept telling them that they were expected to renew their performance.

While hearing this Barbara thought "What a slut, fucking her own son." Then she realized that it was a case of calling the kettle..... Maybe she was a little jealous of the other Mother.

Larry walked around to the front of the bed where Barbara could now see watch him as he slowly took off all of his clothing. She couldn't take her eyes off of his cock. It wasn't a thick as Jack's, although it still had more girth then most pictures of cocks she had seen, but it was at least 2 inches longer then Jacks.

He got on the bed and positioned himself so that the engorged head of his man meat was almost touching her mouth. Her eyes tried to cross as she started hypnotically at his "little head" and the drop of pre-come that was emerging from it. Without thinking, she licked her lips as she thought about how that drop would taste.

"She can't wait to suck on my cock" Larry said, "This fucking slut loves it."

Barbara couldn't believe what she was hearing. When did she go from "Mom" to "fucking slut?"

Then she felt a wave of pleasure shoot up her body as Jack ran his tongue from her clit to her asshole, shoved his tongue in and out of her "little rosebud," back down to her clit, then he started tongue fucking her.

It felt sooooo good. She opened her mouth to gasp out and incredibly good it felt and how mind blowingly hot she was, but before she could get out a single sound, Larry shoved his long cock down her throat.

At first Barbara was afraid that it would be too much and she would actually suffocate on Larry's cock. It's strange what a person thinks at a time like that, she actually wondered what everyone would say if she died from giving her adopted son a blowjob? Then she relaxed her throat, swallowed, and found that she could breathe again, at the same time realizing that Larry's pre-come actually tasted good!

Larry grabbed Barbara's hair in both hands, and while holding her head stationary, pumped his cock in and out of Barbara's mouth, as though he was fucking it.

Barbara didn't care for the way Larry was literally fucking her mouth. "Kind and caring my ass" Barbara thought, "Larry is an asshole." Fortunately, Jack's work on what she always thought of as her "pleasure palace" wiped that thought out of her mind, while truth be told, she started enjoying Larry's cock in her mouth. She could feel Larry's cock getting even harder and knew that soon he would be shooting his load down her throat. At the same time, she could feel her own orgasm building inside of her.

Suddenly Larry pulled his cock completely out of Barbara's mouth, and told Jack to switch places with him. Barbara gave a little moan of disappointment at the cessation of all of the pleasurable activity.

As they were changing places, Larry told Jack "I'm not going to waste my first load on Mom by shooting it down her throat."

Jack laughed and replied "I tried to get it as ready as I could, and besides, I don't mind, Mom gives great blow jobs."

When both boys had switched locations, Barbara felt Larry slide his lock cock deep inside of her cunt, and it felt so good. Meanwhile although Jack was right in front of her, his marvelous pole was just out of reach of her lips. He seemed more interested in watching Larry fuck her.

Larry said "Man, I can't believe how good her cunt feels, it's hot and so wet."

Jack replied, with a smug look on his face, "See, I told you that once Mom got started he was a raging cock hungry slut." "She'll do anything to get some more of our cock inside of her."

Larry laughed and said "Yeah, we'll see about that. So far she is the best I've ever had."

At hearing this Barbara actually had a feeling of pride. She was the best.

Then Larry pulled his cock out of Barbara's hungry cunt. He could see that his member was coated and well lubricated from Barbara's cunt juice.

Looking up at Jack, he said "Well here we go. When this is done we'll be even".

Barbara said "Even?" What are you talking about?"

Larry laughed, and not in a very kindly way, and told her "When we fucked my Mother she told us that she had a virgin asshole, and Jack took care of that little condition before I had a chance." "We know that you have the same condition, so now it's payback time"

First Barbara wondered how they knew that she had never been fucked in the ass, and then even as the implications of what he said occurred to her, she felt the head of Larry's cock nudge her "rosebud".

Barbara opened her mouth to scream for Larry to stop, that she didn't do that, and that she would never let someone fuck her there, but before a sound it come out, Jack stuck his cock in her mouth, gagging her.

As Larry slowly pushed his throbbing cock inside of Barbara's virgin asshole he started talking.

"I hope you remember all of those times that you used to wear tight shorts and purposely bend over in front of us Mom."

"I've been dreaming of shoving my cock up your ass for years"

"This feels so much better than I ever imagined."

"Jack, you won't believe how tight your Mom's ass is!"

Barbara thought that Larry's cock was going to split her wide open. On a sideline, she thought that the word "cock" was much more appropriate then "penis". "Penis" sounded so clinical, so unthreatening, while "cock" sounded like something that was more masculine, more powerful.

She was sure that if she didn't have Jack's cock down her throat, she would have screamed. She felt Larry's cock inch deeper and deeper inside of her. She seemed to remember reading somewhere that you needed to relax as much as possible while engaging in anal sex and that seemed to help. Just when she thought that if Larry's cock went any deeper it would bump heads with Jack's cock, she felt Larry's pelvis come into contact with her ass cheeks, and he stopped there, and didn't move. She noticed that the painful burning and feeling of being stretched too far was beginning to subside.

Trying to take her mind off of the discomfort and pain she was feeling, Barbara started thinking about what had taken place in the past several hours. She had never had any type of intimate relations with anyone besides her husband her whole life, now she was sucking on her son's cock while getting fucked in the ass by her "adopted" son. She thought that before too long, her son would be shooting his load of come down her throat, and Larry would be spurting his load deep in her bowels.

Bringing her mind back to what was happening; she was surprised to find that Larry was slowly pulling his cock back for an inch or two, then easing it slowly forward, and not only was it not hurting any longer, it felt GOOD.

The next time that Larry was thrusting his cock deeper inside of Barbara, she tentatively pushed her ass back towards him to meet his thrust. He began making his strokes deeper and faster, and she kept moving her ass back to meet his every thrust.

"Jack, she's fucking me back!" "She loves taking it the ass!"

As though to agree with him, muffled moan came from deep inside of Barbara's body. She could feel Jack's cock begin to get harder and she thought that he was getting close to coming. She also noticed that Jack was pumping his cock inside of her as fast as he could, and she knew that at that frantic pace he would be coming soon. Finally, she could feel an orgasm building up inside of her.

Suddenly, Jack gave off a loud grunt and Barbara felt him shooting his come down her throat. At the same time, with a yell Larry started coming in her ass, and finally, she had massive orgasm herself.

Barbara became aware that Jack had fallen back with his legs on either side of her, and that her head rested on his stomach and his cock was still in her mouth, and his come was leaking out the corner of her mouth. Larry was leaning across her back, his cock had fallen out of her gaping asshole, and his come was running down her leg. She dreamingly thought that how many times would 3 people having sex all come at the same time?

Barbara sat on the recliner in her living room wearing nothing but her robe after taking a shower. She was relined back with her laptop on her thighs. Her pussy and asshole were tender, but she felt more relaxed then she could ever remember. She began running the memories about all of the things that had happened to her the past few days through her mind. After Larry fucked her ass the first time, the three of them had sex for most of the day, most of the night, and most of today until the boys had to leave for school. Of course Jack at to have his shot at her recently "unvirginized" asshole, as he called it.

Last night the boys decided that they should all watch "home" movies. Who could have guessed that they had bugged her bedroom with both audio and video feeds that led to a server in Jack's room? Barbara thought to herself that she should have been kept a closer eye on what he had in his closet. They watched videos of Barbara changing her clothes, a few of her getting fucked by Bill (none of which seemed to last very long), him trying to fuck her in her ass, and her telling him no one ever had, and no one ever would (so that's how they knew she had a virgin asshole), and many videos of her plumping a vibrator in and out of her hungry and wet cunt.

Something that surprised her and made her really pissed off were the videos of Bill fucking his assistant Susan, a short, big chested women with short black hair, and who, she noted to the boys, was a little overweight, although they just rolled their eyes when she said that. Bill was telling Susan that he would divorce "that frigid bitch" as soon as he could get his hands on her trust fund. In later videos, Susan was wearing a leather outfit, with spiked heeled boots, and a riding crop, while Bill was naked on his hands and knees wearing a dog collar. He seemed to enjoy Susan whipping his hairy ass immensely. To add insult to injury however, in many of the videos, when Bill fucked Susan he stuck a pillow under her oversized (in Barbara's opinion) ass, and it was Barbara's pillow. It was now in the trash.

Barbara was on the net checking out two things. The first was a good divorce lawyer. With the videos of Bill and Susan, she shouldn't have much trouble with that. After cooling off from watching the videos the night before, she decided to pretty much give Bill a break. She had allot more money in her trust fund then she would ever need, Bill was Jack's father, and she did feel a little guilty about fucking two teenagers while still married, not to mention that one of the boys was her own son. She would get her something out of the divorce, but she wasn't going to take him to the cleaners.

The second thing that Barbara was going to look for on the net was that largest mattress she could find. Her and her two sons would need the extra room. Also she was going to get a 4 corner bed to make it easier to tie someone (her) on the bed.

Although her two "sons" might be experts in fucking a woman, they were still teenagers, and had some impractical ideas. They wanted her to buy a house near the University where they could all live and fuck every night. When they started getting to specifics, it turns out that they wanted a house with at least 6 bedrooms. Barbara couldn't understand why they would want a place that big, if they did get a house she thought it would have one big bedroom where they all could sleep.

They broke it down for her. One guest room, one bedroom for each of them (they needed to rest sometime, and if they slept next to her they would just end up fucking), one room for Larry's Mother (Barbara didn't like that idea at all), and then one room for Aunt Jane.

Aunt Jane! It turned out that when Aunt Jane took the boys to Europe to "visit Cathedrals", what actually took place was that they spent almost all of their time fucking. She was the one who taught the boys how to fuck as well as they did, and how to "team" fuck. The best graduation present ever!