A New Friend

Story Info
Her boyfriend surprises her with her secret fantasy.
2.8k words
51.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that Saturday morning around 9:00, looked out the window and smiled at the bright, warm sun shining on the blanket of dew left from early morning. It was going to be a beautiful weekend. I climbed out of bed and stretched on my way to the shower. I stepped in and turned on the water. It felt so good running down my 23 year old body.

Now, I'm not a petite woman, but I have to admit at I'm not exactly an embarrassment to the female race. I stand at 5'4" and still have a little extra meat on my bones. I learned how to use my long blonde hair and gray/blue eyes as an enticement to unsuspecting persons of the opposite gender. My boyfriend loves it when I have other men looking at me. It makes me feel great and he gets this overwhelming sense of pride, knowing I'm his.

I stood there allowing the hot water to penetrate every inch of my body and I grabbed the soap and started to wash. First, my face, shoulders and down to my 38D breasts. I ran the soap over my small waist and then down over my hips and all the way down my legs. My mind was wandering as I traveled back up my legs and reached that tender spot at their junction. I lingered over my lips and clit, making sure they were extra clean. Leaning back against the wall, I slowly pushed a slippery finger inside the folds while my thumb ran circles around my clit. It was starting to feel so good...too good...I had to brace myself against the side wall with my foot. I brought my other hand up and ran my finger through my wet hair, down my neck and then down to squeeze my breast. That did it, I sent myself into one of the most searing orgasms I'd ever given myself. I screamed into oblivion and the falling water seemed to have turned into sparks of fire.

After I came down from my moment in heaven, I shaved my legs and proceeded to trim my little nest of blonde curls. After I managed to get my sweet spot clean and neat, I stood up, washed my hair, brushed my teeth and leaned over to turn off the water.

I walked, shakily, back to my room, dried off and started to get dressed. I decided to put on my favorite outfit. A pair of tight blue jeans and a leopard print tank top. I slid into my sandals and finished up with combing my hair and putting on a little bit of lipstick.

Just then, the phone rang. I ran to answer it...it was my love...my Damien.

"Hey, Izzy, I need you to be ready around 7 o'clock."

"Why? It's only 10:00 in the morning. What am I supposed to do until then?" I asked in my most pouty voice.

"I have a surprise for you. Something you've wanted for a long time. I'm bringing alcohol and a new friend." he answered.

"Ok, see you then."

The last time he brought over a "new friend" it turned out to be a set of bondage straps and a vibrator. That was a fun night. My memory strained, trying to recall something I've wanted for a long time. Could it be? No. He'd never go for that...but...maybe...Nick?

See, I have a thing for his best friend. We were over at his friend's house one weekend and a night of movies and wine coolers turned into tequila and truth or dare. I learned more things that night...and ever since I've wanted to try him out.

Please don't get me wrong...there's nothing wrong with Damien. He's 27 years old, 5'9", muscular, blonde, hazel eyes, and a 7 1/2" long and 1 1/2" thick cock...best lover I've ever had. His friend, Nick, who is one year older than Damien, is about the same height and build, but his hair is a dark brown against those hazel eyes and has been blessed with a 9 1/2" long and 2" thick cock. I don't know if it's the bigger endowment or if it's the thrill of the unknown that intrigues me the most.

I started going about some errands and returned home at 6:38 pm. I had 22 minutes to get ready. I quickly straightened up the bedroom, made the bed and cleaned the living room. I set out some candles and incense. 6:55...just enough time to freshen up a little. I headed straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth again, straightened my hair and outfit, and I was good to go.

7:00 pm on the dot and my doorbell rang. I calmly walked over to open the door for Damien and the "new friend". I reached for the handle, pulled the door open and there he stood...Earth's version of God...right in front of me. Damien was wearing a black muscle shirt and his carpenter jeans. He knew that shirt made me hot. I could feel the wetness starting already, god this was going to be a great night. He set down the case of beer and bottle of Rum and leaned in for a kiss. As soon as our lips touched, I could feel the heat spreading throughout my entire body. I couldn't help but grind my hip into his groin to tease him a little. He let out a deep groan and I knew he must have something in store for this evening if he's this excited already.

Reluctantly, I retreated from the building passion and invited him in. After he entered the doorway, Nick walked in behind him. He was wearing his blue jeans and a tight white t-shirt that showed off every muscle in his upper body. I looked back at Damien and he grinned,

"This is your new friend. I told him of your fantasy and he said it sounds like a wonderful idea."

My knees were shaking...I had to sit down. I couldn't believe it, Damien and Nick at the same time.

We all sat down in the living room and I mixed myself a Rum and Coke and took a quick shot of rum to calm my nerves. I gave each of the guys a beer and asked what we should do.

"Truth or Dare has my vote." Nick offered with a hint of suggestion in his voice.

"Sounds good." Damien and I both agreed.

Nick went first. "Izabelle, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

He thought for a moment and then asked, "What is your darkest fantasy?"

"You already know this."

"I need to hear you say it." He had that look in his eyes. That carnivorous animal look.

"My fantasy is to have Damien and you at the same time." There, I said it. My heart was racing...I swear they could hear it because both just stared at me for a moment. I downed my first drink and got up to make a second.

It was my turn.

"Damien, Truth or Dare?" I almost dared him to say 'dare' with the look in my eyes.

He didn't disappoint me. "Dare."

I paused for a second and told him, "I dare you to strip down naked right here and sit like that the entire evening."

He didn't even hesitate. He stood up and stripped down to the bare essentials, naked as the day he was born. God he's hot!! I could feel that familiar burning sensation returning to that impatient place between my legs. I had to get another drink. I'm not normally a drinker so the two in my system already and now this third one, will be enough to get me feeling pretty good.

Damien's turn. "Nick, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

He winked at me and said, "Ok, I dare you to kiss Izzy."

He didn't even hesitate. He just stood up, walked over to where I was sitting on the floor and planted a perfect kiss right on my mouth. His lips were soft and gentle, yet forceful and dominating. I wasn't going to last long tonight. This third drink is hitting me, I have my boyfriend's best friend kissing me, and I have my boyfriend to thank for it (which I will next time we're alone). I couldn't take it anymore, I threw my arms around Nick's neck and kissed him back with more eagerness than I had ever mustered before. I paused for a moment in the middle of the kiss to look at Damien. He had his hand on his cock and was stroking it. Obviously, this was ok with him.

Nick suggested we move into the bedroom. Damien put his boxers back on and the guys helped me into the bedroom. I wasn't drunk, but was feeling very tipsy. I laid down on the bed and Nick started to kiss me again as Damien undressed me. He had taken my sandals off and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them half way down. I could hear Damien whispering to Nick about something and then they switched places. The next thing I felt was Damien's sweet lips against mine and Nick's hands finished undressing me. I was laying there in my purple bra and thong. I heard Nick groan. Damien stopped kissing me long enough to reply with,

"Work of art, isn't she?"

"Wonderful." With that one word out of Nick's mouth, my heart swelled and so did my groin. I needed release soon, I could feel it burning inside. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright...both of you...clothes off...NOW!" I screamed between ragged breaths.

They looked at each other for just a split second and Nick stripped down to nakedness in, what must have been, record time and Damien's boxers hit the floor. I sat up and braced myself with my hands on the mattress as Damien took off my bra and Nick worked on my thong. Both were off in no time at all.

All three of us sat there, naked, and contemplated for just a second as to what was about to happen. I don't think any doubt ran through any one of our minds in that second. Damien nodded at Nick and then smiled at me.

"Lay down sweetie." Damien encouraged.

I laid back and waited for the next move. Both of them dove in for the kill. Damien kissed me deeply as I felt Nick's large hands caress my inner thighs. Slowly, he moved upwards to the treasure that awaits him. Then I felt it. He laid his thumb directly on my clit. My hips bucked up uncontrollably. Damien continued his assault on my mouth and used his hands to manipulate my breasts into whatever form he was trying to mold them into.

I could feel the pressure building. Nick's hand was moving faster now...faster and faster...circles becoming smaller and smaller until he was just rubbing my clit alone.

It felt so good...Nick's hands...Damien's mouth and hands...at the same time ...I...I...can't... hold...it... AAHH...AHHH....

Just then Nick shoved his fingers inside my pussy and began to finger fuck me. That was enough to send me over the edge.

AHH...AHHHHH.... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CUMMING!!! OH, GOD!! OH, GOD!!! AHHHHHHHHHH..........

Both guys slowed down and waited for me to come down from my trip to heaven before asking me if they should proceed. All I could do was nod. Nick moved up and presented his cock in front of my mouth. I eagerly took in as much as I could. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft as my hands massaged his balls. I worked my magic. Sucking and licking and touching...I could feel his impending orgasm rise. I looked up at Nick's eyes and just then, Damien made a mad dash for my mound. His tongue was golden when it came to oral pleasures. I had to stop sucking on Nick a few times to keep from biting in the midst of my own pleasure. I could feel the orgasm rising again. I screamed out,

"I NEED YOU BOTH!! NOW!!"

Damien was happy to oblige. He sat up and asked me to turn onto my hands and knees. I asked Nick to lay down on his back in front of me so I could still have that wonderful piece of meat in my mouth. I leaned over and took him in my mouth and I felt Damien's fingers probing my most precious asset. I was getting so worked up and couldn't take it anymore. I reached around behind me and grabbed Damien's gorgeous cock, aimed it directly at my pussy and told him to "Do it now."

In one thrust I could feel him stretching me. I feverishly went back to my task of pleasing Nick with my mouth as I bucked back against Damien. I was almost to my second orgasm when Damien stopped. He told me,

"Keep going, I'll be right back."

I continued to massage and lick that beautiful piece of manhood in front of me. Nick's eyes were rolled back in his head and he was moaning so loud...I knew he was close. Then I felt it. Damien had started to push some lube into my ass. I tensed immediately when his finger pushed past my sphincter. Damien leaned over me and told me to relax. I tried. Nick pulled himself out of my mouth, put one hand under my chin and looked into my eyes and smiled. Nick pulled me on top of him. I straddled his hips and tried to prop myself up high enough get his massive member inside of me. The moment I had waited for was there. I slowly reached down and took hold of Nick's perfectly shaped prick and aimed him at my waiting pussy lips. I tried to put the head in. He was so big. Too big. I was starting to think he wouldn't fit. Finally, I just grit my teeth and pushed down as he thrust up. I could feel him stretching me in every way. Just when I thought I couldn't be more filled up, Damien started probing at my ass with one hand on each of my hips.

Nick pulled me down to lay on top of him and whispered in my ear to relax. He told me how I felt so good and so unbelievably tight. Just the though of pleasing him sent a rush of arousal through my body and Damien used that instant of relaxation as his chance. He pushed in with one thrust. Both men stopped and waited for me to get used to the new feeling of being filled by two huge cocks at the same time.

I started to rock my hips when the pain ceased and then all I felt was pleasure. I could hear Damien's groans of ecstasy behind me as he slowly pulled out and pushed back into my ass. I rocked on Nick as best I could, considering I was pinned where I was. Finally we gained a rhythm and started to move faster and faster. Damien was pounding harder and harder.

I looked down at Nick's face. He was staring straight at me with pure lust in his eyes. That was enough to send me over the edge.

OH GOD!! OH GOD!! I'm going to cum!! AHH.... AHHH.... AHHHH.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just then Damien exploded in my ass and filled me with his cream. The sensation of him still moving in and out just intensified my orgasm.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!!

Nick gave out a low growl and thrust up as far as he could go...I was stretched to the limit...I could feel him shake and quiver and then let go with a groan as he filled me with his own cum.

Both of them just stayed where they were, pulsing with the remaining ebbs of their own climaxes, until I was completely calmed down. Damien slowly pulled out and I, even more slowly, lifted myself off of Nick. Damien and I collapsed onto the bed and we all fell asleep for a night of wonderful dreams.

---------

I woke up the next morning with both of the guys still there. I suddenly felt shy and a little embarrassed at my behavior from the night before. I looked at Damien and he smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips. I turned and faced Nick and he ran his finger across my cheek and down my neck.

Nick started to sit up. My heart started to sink with disappointment. I asked him if he was leaving. All he said was,

"Not a chance. Damien and I have the whole weekend off. Would you mind?"

It took a few moments before I could muster up the breath to say, "Not at all."

I was right. It was going to be a beautiful weekend.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her First but Not Her Last Her first gangbang exceeds her and his fantasy.in Group Sex
Wife Cheating with the Neighbor Hot wife confesses affair, wants husband to being owned too.in Loving Wives
The Slut, The Cuck and the BBC Jane and Rob discover their sex life isn't missionary.in Interracial Love
A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 01 A white wife seduced by tribal prince.in Erotic Couplings
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories