A New Garden Grows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony pinched his nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "Yes, I like them gently pinched. Better yet, I like it when they are sucked on. Not too hard but to definitely know they're being enjoyed. A little teeth sometimes is nice too." Tony's legs were shifting as the heat in his groin was growing. He wanted so badly for Cynthia to reach over and grab his cock and wrap her lips around it; the lips that she has been busily licking while watching him.

Cynthia smiled when Tony talked about his nipples, feeling her own sensitive buttons against her bra. She needed relief and unbuttoned the five buttons holding her blouse closed. Her bra had a front clasp and she undid it, letting her breast spill out. She quickly grabbed them with her hands though, to keep them hidden as her bra fell away. Tony stopped his self-ministrations for a moment as he pleaded silently for her to move her hands.

Slowly her hands came down, her fingers extending, finally grabbing onto her pink nipples and pulling them. Tony guessed she was about a 34B, which was perfect. He didn't like big women and even preferred them on the smaller side. They seemed firmer and more sensitive when smaller. Cynthia moaned as she rubbed her palms in circles until her nipples hardened. Tony was glad to see she had sensitive breasts.

But he was the one who was supposed to be doing the showing. So he continued, "I definitely like it when a woman kisses down my chest, across my stomach. Not a tongue bath but gentle kisses, some little nibbles and a little tongue; all around my groin and inner thighs." With that Tony pushed down his pants to his knees and rubbed his hand against his thighs, spreading his legs.

Cynthia smiled as Tony revealed his manhood. It was a beautiful cock. It stood tall and proud at about 7 inches. It was slender at the base and expanded to about 3 inches in girth towards the head. Tony was also circumcised which added to the overall clean, smooth and sensual look. His hair was neat and if she wasn't mistaken, she thought she could see that Tony shaved his balls and the underside of his cock. Tony slid his pants all the way off and she noticed he had firm thighs and the tight calves of a runner.

Tony smiled at Cynthia who had now snuck a hand into her pants and was caressing and tugging at her patch. He knew what would turn her on and turned over and got onto his hands and knees, his ass now only a few feet away from Cynthia's face. He reached back and caressed his bottom cheeks. "I love a woman who spends adequate time on my back, massaging my muscles while rubbing and cupping my ass firmly with her hands and squeezing.

Cynthia couldn't stand it now. She loved a tight ass on a man and the sight of Tony's tight rear so close made her even hotter. She wanted so bad to reach out and grab him. To avoid breaking her own "no touching" rule, she pushed down her own pants and grabbed her own pussy with both hands. One hand went straight to her patch tugging and caressing her silk-like hair, while the other hand slipped a finger into her now fully lubricated hole.

Tony looked down between his legs and smiled as he saw Cynthia working her pussy. "I enjoy being above a woman and slowly feeding my cock into her mouth." Tony finally touched his own prick for the first time and shuddered as it had been longing for any attention. He spread his legs so Cynthia could have a better view. With all the teasing he had been doing, he found his cock was now ultra-sensitive and he twitched at the feel of his hand.

Cynthia could now hear Tony breathing harder. He gasped as he spoke. "I love to feed my throbbing member into her warm moist mouth, moving my hips up and down and watching as my dick slides in and out of her. It doesn't matter that a woman can take him all the way in. What is important is that she is enjoying the act and relishing in the pleasure it is bringing me."

Cynthia brought up the finger that had been in her pussy and started sucking on it tasting her juices. Wanting it to be Tony's cock, coated with her juices being fed into her mouth.

"What also gives me the greatest pleasure is bringing pleasure to my partner. I know it's usually harder for a woman to have an orgasm, so I have no problems in making sure she is warmed up properly. Tony carefully turned around his head now towards Cynthia's. His face just inches from her swollen pussy. Cynthia spread her legs wider to accommodate him, so he could move without touching her. She felt so exposed and sexy, spread so wide, knowing he couldn't touch her.

Tony continued. "I love to kneel between the legs of my lover and tease her pussy. Licking it gently all over before and lavishing it with my tongue. I would lick her swollen lips from bottom to top, Careful not to touch her special button too soon. I would slip a finger deep into her as her clit swelled. Then lightly I would flick my tongue back and forth over it."

Cynthia gasped as he said this, her hands moving more rapidly. She could feel Tony's hot breath on her moist skin. It felt so heavenly. Her finger found her clit had indeed swollen out from its hood and her first light touch sent her into small convulsions.

"Tony baby, this is making me so hot... oohhh... yesss." The feel of his breath on her clit sent Cynthia over the top and her hand brought her clit to its full glory. She plunged two fingers into her pussy as she came. It wasn't a huge one as she was somewhat embarrassed she was cumming so quickly. "Oh Tony, ohh... ohh... ohh...." Cynthia grunted as small spasms shook her body.

As she came down, Tony just smiled at her and continued, "As for positions, I prefer to start in either the missionary or woman on top positions. That way I am facing my partner and feel more connected. I love to start on top, slowly entering her knowing that my tongue and fingers have made her extremely wet." Tony was really getting into this now. His earlier trepidations were gone. Seeing Cynthia orgasm gave him the confidence to proceed, knowing he was turning her on.

"While I'm on top, I love it when a woman wraps her legs around me grabbing my ass and pulling me into her as deep as I can go. I love to give her long slow strokes, mix with short fast ones, driving her crazy." He looked up deeply into Cynthia's eyes as if begging her to wrap her legs around him. He pulled back suddenly though. "Tonight however, I feel like finishing with her on top." With that Tony flipped onto his back and lean back against the driver side door. He noticed that the windows had fogged up so much, that even if someone were to walk by, they wouldn't be able to see in.

Cynthia was amazed at how much Tony liked his love-making to be a mutual endeavor. This was a good sign since Dave so many times was selfish with his sex. Tony brought his hand to the top of his cock and slowly started to work his fingers over it. "I love when a woman slowly lowers herself onto me, her eyes rolling up as my cock fills her. Then with her on top I love it when she leans forward and feeds me her nipples." Tony was now moving his hand up and down his cock even faster. He took his other hand and slipped a finger into his mouth while staring at Cynthia's hardened nipples. He wanted so badly to be sucking on the real things.

"I love to grab her ass and move her on top of me, grinding her pussy into me." Tony's hand was now moving faster, stroking his throbbing cock. Cynthia had now pushed her pants off completely. Her left leg straightened out and fell against Tony's. This surprised Tony and he gasped looking at Cynthia with a quizzical look.

"Sorry", Cynthia moaned, "I didn't think my own rule would be so hard to keep and I just had to feel your skin. He didn't mind and the little body contact sent him closer to the top. Cynthia put her other leg up on the back of the driver seat. He watched with amazement as she reached into her purse and removed her hairbrush. She heard Tony gasped as she slowly started to insert the handle deep into her. She stared at his cock imagining that instead it was this throbbing, gorgeous piece of meat filling her deep pussy. Once buried inside she moved it slightly in and out while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Tony's eyes were open wide with amazement as he watched this extremely erotic site. Cynthia looked so beautiful as she got lost in the throws of her own pleasure.

His voice jerked her back to reality as she hungrily watched him stroking his lovely trunk. Tony continued. "I love when a woman is vocal telling me either by her words or moans how close she is, so I can try to pace myself to cum with her." Tony had to back off slightly as he felt his balls tighten up and the tingle begin at the base of his groin.

Hearing that Cynthia moaned, "Oh yes baby, you're filling me up! I can feel you so deep in me... jeezzz...ohhhh.. Keep pushing. Don't stop. I'm getting so close. Oooohhhhhhhhhh" Cynthia's free hand pushed against the window leaving streaks with her fingers along the fogged pane. She pushed her leg harder against Tony's trying to soak in the little body contact between them. She so wished the brush handle she was pushing in and out of her was Tony's hard, throbbing cock that he was busily stroking. "You feel so good, your skin is so smooth and sensual... ohhh... yeeahhh...ohhh... closer... oh god, Tony baby... keep going... cum with me... please ... cum deep inside me. Ohhhh... closer... I'mmm, I'mmm, oohhh... yessss... cuuummmiinnggg... aaagggaaaiiinnnnn... oohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Tony felt her leg spasm as the first wave of a huge orgasm swept her. Feeling her twitches, Tony responded, "Oh, Cynthia... yyyyeess... I can feel your pussy squeezing my rock hard cock... yess... it's driving me crazy, it feels so good... It's swallowing me... massaging my cock.... Pulsating around him... pushing me over the toooppppp.... gggoddddd.... yeahhhhh.... ohhhhhh...." Tony aimed his cock at Cynthia and just like the night of cyber sex he exploded hard. He felt his sperm shoot out and it came with such force it landed all the way across the seat and onto Cynthia's belly. The second rope dotted her thigh, which was pressing against his calf. The third resulted in two small drops on her foot, now resting at the base of his cock. He released his cock which was still twitching and the remaining fluid dripped down.

Cynthia was watching Tony cum with fascination as her waves had subsided. She reached down with her fingers and scooped what had landed on her belly and brought it to her mouth. She had never tasted a man's juices until Dave and only then because he hadn't told her he was about to cum when she was giving him head. Instead surprising her, which usually made her gag. But as she licked her fingers now she smiled. She didn't mind the taste and enjoyed the look of amazement on Tony's face as she did this. The fact that it seemed to turn him on so much is what made it so pleasurable.

Then she reached her foot all the way out and rubbed Tony's cock up and down. Tony groaned, closed his eyes and leaned back; her foot pushing out his remaining juices which her toes happily cleaned off.

As his orgasm subsided, Tony reached down to Cynthia's leg and caressed her calf and foot. "Now that I'm done sharing can I touch now?" Tony asked.

"Well since I broke the rule first, It's only fair", Cynthia replied. Then she looked him deep in the eyes and reached her arms out.

Tony took the signal and turned over; crawling up to her, he gently laid on her, sighing as he felt her breasts touching his chest, his now limp member gently brushing her thigh. Cynthia entwined her legs with his and pulled him close.

"That was wonderful to watch", Cynthia smile. Then she leaned in and gave Tony a long passionate kiss. They remained this way for what seemed hours but was really just a few minutes.

As their bodies cooled down, the night air started to make Cynthia shiver. "We'd best be going. You have a long drive home." Cynthia said. Tony was saddened that he was not being invited to spend the night but he understood. He reached for his glove box where he had a stash of tissues. They cleaned up as best as possible and pulled on their clothes.

The drive back to Union Square was mostly in silence as both of them tried to soak up their experience. Always the gentleman Tony even entered the garage and drove Cynthia to her car not caring that it would cost him a couple of bucks just to get back out a few minutes later.

He held open Cynthia's car door for her. Before getting in she snuggled up to Tony again and gave him another long kiss. "Can't wait until next time." Cynthia said smiling.

"Until then", Tony replied.

This time the sound of her car door closing was not as bad as the one he heard on his instant message software only a few weeks ago.

To hopefully be continued...

Copyright © 10/19/2005 by XCL