A New Job For Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Carrie turned around, looking back to Mr Johnson as she did, a questioning frown furrowing her brows. He nodded.

"Open your legs slave."

Slowly she turned back and took a deep breath, opening her legs wide, she slid her hands down her thighs and over her knees, watching her roughly painted manicured nails travelling over her calves until her fingers wrapped around her ankles.

Mr Johnson smiled. She was better than he'd imagined. When she'd first come into the office, she seemed dishevelled. Naked, she was perfect. Her tight puckered hole was a perfect 'o', her pussy lips were small, and her clit, so very neat and tidy. And yes, she was shaved. He reached forward and ran his finger along her crack, slipping over her moist clit and pressing it into her cunt. At the same time, his thumb pressed against her tight star, and she squealed.

"No, please, no Mr Johnson, I've never been touched there!"

Mr Johnson thrust his thumb into her ass and pushed it deep. Carrie screamed, her breathing quickened, and she tried desperately to control her breath.

"What did I tell you to call me, girl?"

"Sir, oh god, please Sir, not my ass!"

"I'm afraid it's too late for all that. You accepted the job, now you do things on my terms. Your ass is for the use of your Master, and when it's ready for him, he's going to want to try it out. Do you think he's going to want to pay me for a job shoddily done? Of course not. He wants a slave that's been trained, not one who has a virgin ass, stupid bitch."

For the first time, Carrie noticed the frustration in his voice, and she clamped her lips together, shutting her eyes tight as her ass twitched around the invading thumb. Her asshole felt as if it would rip open, and she whimpered quietly, tears welling in her eyes.

Slowly the thumb slipped from her ass and the finger from her cunt hole.

"Very nice, slut. Now, you are to get down on all fours in front of me, and lower your head."

Carrie felt she was losing the fight. Her will to win was waning. Slowly she lowered onto her knees and bent her back forward, her palms pressing against the floor. She listened as Mr Johnson gave the boys their instructions.

Craig moved behind her, and Ryan stood in front of her. Craig's fingers were slowly sliding over her soft ass flesh, stroking gently as Ryan softly ran his fingers through her hair. She felt calmed and warmed by them, and as long as she didn't hear Mr Johnson's voice, she felt she was in safe hands. Suddenly, he started counting.

"One."

He spoke softly, and as he did, Ryan gently slid his fingers over her mouth, her lips parting as she accepted them without thought, drawing them in between her lips as she softly began to suckle. At the same time, Craig's finger was sliding slowly around her tight hole, now and again dipping into her cunt to wet the wrinkled flesh.

"Two."

Ryan's cock replaced his fingers as he slid it over her lips. It shocked Carrie at first, and she pulled back slightly, but Ryan caught her hair and gripped it tightly, until she winced from the burning pain on her scalp. Craig's cock was mirroring Ryan's and sliding slowly over her asshole, circling and teasing until her hips began to roll with it, trying to lift so that his cockhead would be nearer her cunt.

"Three."

Ryan slammed his cock between her teeth, ramming it over her tongue and towards her throat. She gagged and groaned as the hard shaft began to fuck her mouth slowly. And in her ass, Craig's cock had plunged inside her, forcing it's way past the tight ring as the muscles throbbed and quivered and Craig fucked her from behind, stretching her hole around his thick shaft. She was helpless, held between the two bookends as they fucked her holes, and her fingers gripped the floor, the fire in her ass burning as Craig's cock stretched her wide, and made her feel like she would tear apart.

With her eyes shut tight, she had no warning of the vibe that slipped easily into her cunt, Craig's cock pressing against it as all her filled holes were fucked hard.

"Take it all slut, this is your life now, to be filled by men for their pleasure. Like your new job?"

She heard the sardonic tones in Mr Johnson's voice and shuddered.

"It's a shame for you I'm not fucking your cunt with my cock. All in good time slave. Fuck her hard slutboys, I want her totally used today. She can rest tonight for a while."

Carrie's heart sank. Oh god, she thought, there's going to be more after this? She didn't think she could take much more, as the vibe plunged deep inside her and Mr Johnson turned it on. Carrie's cunt tightened, and Mr Johnson reached for a nipple, tugging it hard and twisting it, smiling when he realised how taut it had become. Saliva was dripping down her chin as Ryan ravaged her mouth and Craig's fucking became more urgent. She could feel the slave boys ready to cum and lifted her eyes to Ryan, willing him to dump his load in her mouth.

The look did not escape Mr Johnson, and he grinned wickedly.

"Slave boys, cum when you're ready."

Carrie's heart sank, she was so close, her body felt the pain of need as her mouth, ass and cunt were filled. Her back arched towards the fingers that pinched her nipples and her body shook with need.

"Oh! Slave girl, you want to cum too?" Mr Johnson's voice was filled with sarcasm as Carrie squealed around the cock.

"When the boys have cum, you may. See? I'm not so cruel." Mr Johnson grinned and fucked her cunt harder, the hand on her nipple moving to her clit as he began to rub in circles over it. Carrie thought she would explode.

Ryan grunted, his hips pressing against her face as his body went rigid, and his cum shot down her throat as she choked and gagged, swallowing as much as she could of the gooey mess. Craig, seeing Ryan cum in Carrie's mouth, could wait no longer, and with an almighty groan, his cock pulsated in her tight ass, and he emptied his balls into her anus. The boys slowed their fucking motions and gradually pulled out of her mouth and ass, while Mr Johnson continued to tease her cunt and clit.

"Oh Carrie. Did I not mention the 'no swallowing' rule? Damn. You see, if you swallow before I get to inspect your filled mouth, by rights, I should not let you cum. It's against the rules you see."

Carrie whimpered, and almost blurted out words, wanting desperately to beg for release, but remembering the rule about not speaking, she clamped her mouth shut, and just groaned softly, her eyes speaking the words that were not allowed to be uttered.

"Okay, just this once. Cum for me slave, cum now!"

She needed no further encouragement. Carrie felt her body burning, the fire in her cunt almost blinding as she cried out, growling like an animal as the orgasm took hold, her body shaking, as Mr Johnson rubbed her clit harder, holding the vibe deep in her cunt. Gasping for breath, she tried to stay in position, but he wasn't letting up. He was still fucking her and she wished he'd stop. He was rubbing her clit harder and faster, and she finally realised he wasn't going to be happy with one orgasm, he wanted more. She groaned, she'd never been a 'more than one' person. She'd had to fake so many just to keep her men satisfied, and confident.

"Slutboy, grab her tits and squeeze."

Ryan stepped forward, and reached below her, grabbing her round breasts and squeezing tightly. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to share the spunk that still nestled on her taste buds, and she lifted her face, gasping as the vibe seemed to delve even deeper, pressing hard against her womb as she moaned. She couldn't believe it. Another orgasm was building, she could feel it, and without warning, her clit throbbed and burned and she came with an almighty growl.

Mr Johnson ripped the vibe from her cunt and Ryan released her tits. The room fell silent, but for Carrie trying to catch her breath. Somewhere, seemingly in the distance, she heard footsteps. Before she knew it, Mr Johnson's hand was striking her ass cheeks and she yelped from the stinging pain. Over and over his hand slapped against her. She'd been adventurous in the past, but spanking had never been her thing. She felt like laughing out loud, thinking of all the times she'd said no and here she was, on all fours, fucked from all angles and being spanked by a man she was supposed to call sir.

Carrie cried out with each blow and when they finally came to an end, she dropped to her elbows, panting and gasping for breath.

"That, slave girl, was for cumming without permission. I was gentle that time. Don't make me have to get tougher with you. Kneel, spread your thighs apart and place your hands behind your back. That is the position you will get into at all times, just as you have seen the slaveboys do. And don't forget to lower your head."

Carrie did as she was told, forcing herself from the floor as she rested her sore ass on her heels, her fingers clasped behind her back, she spread her thighs wide, feeling the cum as it dribbled from her ass hole and onto her feet and the floor. She lowered her head, watching with fascination as her breasts seemed to bob up and down with her heavy breathing.

Mr Johnson stood back with a satisfied smile. The girl had done well, he was very pleased. She was fairly obedient, and the rest would come with time. She also was open to new ideas, although she probably didn't like to admit it. He was going to have fun with this one. He turned to the slave boys.

"St Andrews Cross," was all he uttered, and within seconds, they had Carrie by her elbows, leading her to a huge cross with straps on each of the struts. For a brief moment, Carrie wriggled, trying to loosen their grasp, but realising it was futile, she allowed herself to be strapped to the cross, her legs and arms stretched and spread-eagled.

"Time to go, slaves, crawl to the slave quarters, you may rest there tonight."

Carrie stared in disbelief. Surely he wasn't going to leave her like this for the night? He couldn't, could he? And anyway, she was starving, thirsty, and if she was honest, she needed to pee, though she wasn't going to tell him that, it was far too much of an embarrassment.

The two boys lowered to their knees, and with palms flat against the floor, they crawled to a door Carrie hadn't noticed, and shut it behind them. Her eyes turned back to Mr Johnson. He was watching her, his arms folded, a slight grin on his face.

"Okay slave, that's it for today. Sleep well."

And with that, he slipped through the door in the wall that led back to his office.

"Come back!!! For fuck's sake! You can't leave me here like this! Come back! Oh shit! Please! Come back!"

Carrie began to panic and she struggled against the restraints. The leather pressed against her wrists and ankles as she wriggled against the cross, her breasts jiggling, as she tried to take deep breaths. She suddenly felt cold and hungry, and her bladder wasn't letting her forget her need to pee.

Quietly at first, and gradually growing louder, Carrie began to scream, the tears streaming down her face. The stone floor was sending chills through her feet and her limbs were beginning to ache. Carrie's sobbing seemed not to be letting up, but nobody could here her. Not even the boys in the slave quarters, since the stone walls were sound proofed.

After what seemed like hours, Carrie began to weaken, her sobs were soft, and her screams merely whimpers. She tired, and her head started to droop. Her hunger had vanished, and only her desperation to empty her bladder was keeping her awake. She tried not to think about it. She tried to concentrate on other things, not allowing water into any of her thoughts, but she couldn't help it, it was taking her over. Carrie began slowly to realise that Mr Johnson would expect her to need to pee eventually. She assured herself that it was okay to do it there and then, since he had left her no alternative.

Carrie tried to relax. She took some deep breaths, and began to try and push the pee from her bladder. It didn't want to come. She swore under her breath.

"Fuck. Why is it I can be so desperate, and then it won't come?"

She pushed a little harder, while trying to loosen the muscles, it made her ass press against the cross and she murmured and nibbled on her lip. Finally she felt the first hot trickles of piss and breathed a sigh of relief. With that, the flow began to quicken, and before she knew it, a flood of gushing golden liquid poured to the floor. She felt the heat of her pee as it flowed over her thighs and trickled down her legs, and smelt the acrid stench as it filled the air.

When the pee was finished, Carrie leaned back against the cross. She felt spent. She couldn't believe the day she'd been having. That night Carrie dozed against the cross. Her sleep was restless as she dangled, her arms aching, her knees bending now and then so as not to lock. Every so often, she woke from a dream, seeing in it, the day that was gone, and waking to find she was still against the cross, and the dream was really a nightmare.

Carrie sighed, her eyes heavy with tiredness, her body racked with pain, and her mind filled with the dread of what was to come.

Chapter 3 – The Training Continues

Carrie's fitful night hadn't got any better, and as the door opened, she could barely lift her head. Mr Johnson appeared, carrying a suitcase which he set down beside the table Carrie been raped on the day before. Without speaking, he walked to the wall and pressed a button. Before long, the door to the slave quarters opened, and the two boys crawled out slowly. Carrie watched as they settled to a kneel beside Mr Johnson but she didn't lift her eyes to his, instead focussing on a stone on the floor.

"Good. Well, here we all are again," said Mr Johnson light heartedly. "You did well yesterday, slave girl. Today you will learn..."

His voice trailed off and Carrie was sure the boys heads lowered a little further.

"What's this?" Mr Johnson spoke in soft tones, but there was something beneath them that made Carrie shiver.

"Do I detect..." He paused, knowing it would make Carrie tremble, "...piss on the floor?"

Carrie's heart sank. She'd almost forgotten her desperation from the night before, and now she was reminded, she felt sick with fear. Mr Johnson continued.

"Disgusting slut. Filthy piss whore. You wanted to test me, didn't you? A big mistake fuck bitch. Soon you will know the punishment for pissing on the floor. In the meantime, your training continues, Ryan, bring me the flogger from the case. Oh, and a ball gag. This little bitch needs to be silenced, she made far too much noise yesterday."

Without a word, Ryan crawled to the case and took the flogger and the gag from inside. The flogger he placed in his mouth, the gag hung around his neck as he crawled back to Mr Johnson and knelt like an obedient puppy beside him. Mr Johnson petted Ryan's head softly.

"Good boy, how wonderfully obedient and well trained you are." Mr Johnson laughed. "I remember when you first came to me, little pup. You were so defiant, now look at you, a perfect slave. I'm very proud of you."

Ryan pushed his shoulders back a little further, a smile growing on his lips as he beamed with pride. Carrie stared in horror. How could he have lost the fight so badly? Why was he so damn subservient. Couldn't he just say no? Run away? What was it that held the boys like that? Carrie had to ask them when she had the chance, maybe in the servants quarters if she ever would be allowed to sleep there, meanwhile, she had problems of her own to contend with.

Mr Johnson slipped the gag from Ryan's neck and pushed it into Carrie's mouth, strapping it behind her head as he took the flogger from Ryan's mouth and brushed it slowly over Carrie's breasts. She gasped softly, the light touches of leather against her skin making her body tingle, and goose bumps rise. She was angry with herself. That simple touch had hardened her nipples, and there was no way that was going to get past Mr Johnson. As if he read her thoughts, Mr Johnson spoke.

"Well well, little slut. It seems you like the soft touch of leather. Let's see how you like it a little harder shall we?" And with that, Mr Johnson began relentlessly to bring the flogger down across Carrie's breasts. The first kiss on her flesh was like a fire, burning into her as she winced from the pain. But he didn't let up, and the flogger came down with rhythmic regularity, as her skin changed from pale to red, and welts began to rise.

When Mr Johnson felt she had screamed enough behind the gag, he moved the flogger downwards, slapping her tummy and thighs with the leather, watching as she writhed from the burning pain against the cross.

"Take it whore, take the pain I give you, this is the first of many floggings you'll receive, so learn to enjoy it! Believe me slut, one day you'll be begging for a flogging."

Carrie could think of nothing but the blinding pain that ran through her body. Her eyes were closed, though she felt the eyes of the boys on her.

When Mr Johnson stepped back, Carrie opened her eyes and caught the gaze of the two boys who knelt beside him. She was amazed to see that their eyes were almost glazed, as if in ecstasy, and she had no doubt that they craved the beating she had just taken. She didn't understand it, though she had to admit amid the pain, the soft ache of need in her cunt was obvious.

Mr Johnson began to slowly rub his hands over the deep redness of Carrie's flesh. She felt soothed by his touches and rested her head against her arm as she caught her breath. Drool was pouring around the gag in her mouth, and dribbling over her burning breasts and Mr Johnson rubbed it gently into her skin. He ordered Craig to fetch Carrie a glass of water, and told him to help her drink. The slave dutifully stood and stepped silently away, returning momentarily with a glass of iced water in his hand. He brought it to Carrie's lips, dipping his fingers into the glass and painting her lips with the cool water as they gripped tightly around the gag.

Mr Johnson took the rest of the glass from the boy and pointed to the floor. At once, the boy knelt beside him. Mr Johnson approached Carrie and stood directly in front of her, until she could feel the warmth of his breath against her face.

He reached down and slid his finger along the crack of her cunt, rubbing her hardened nub gently, as a smile rose to his lips. The scent of need filled the air and with a click of his fingers, Ryan moved to the suitcase, and took out a vibe, bringing it back immediately and handing it to Mr Johnson before settling on the floor once more.

Mr Johnson wiped the vibe over Carrie's cheek. She took a deep breath as he turned it on, buzzing the tip against her nipple. She writhed a little, her cunt clenching as he teased her nipple gently. The pain of the flogging still engulfing her, the sensual feelings in her nipples as the vibe passed over and around them, the pain and the pleasure, sending her to heights she'd never imagined finding, as her head lolled forward and she groaned in pleasure and wanton need.

Mr Johnson moved the vibe slowly over her tummy, watching it twitch as the sensitive flesh jumped. He slide it along her thigh, teasingly missing her cunt as he edged it closer. From nowhere, the sharp pain of the flogger slapped against her cunt and she cried out from behind the gag, tears of frustration and pain beginning to flow down her cheeks. Mr Johnson smiled and slide the vibe over her clit, circling it slowly. Carrie's knees buckled and her hips thrust forward. She squealed as he teased her, begging him with her eyes to thrust the cock deep inside her. But Mr Johnson was in no hurry. He wanted to take his time. To see how she would cope with the anguish. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear.