A New Job For Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget, slave. No cumming without permission."

Carrie squirmed, and tried to breath through her growing desire to explode. She relaxed her cunt, hoping the desperation for an orgasm would ease, but her hips continued to thrust forwards, trying to find the tip of the vibe, to sink it deeply inside her.

For a moment, Mr Johnson considered walking away, knowing the pain of denial she would feel, but he decided to leave that for another day, there was enough to keep her busy with for now, and too much too soon could break her. He certainly didn't want her broken, he wanted her needy, begging, and desperate to serve.

With one hard thrust, he pushed the vibe deep inside Carrie's cunt, holding it there while her body rocked and her cunt gripped it tightly. Again her knees buckled, and as they did, he began to fuck her slowly, biting on her nipple as he did. She cried out, muffled cries blocked by the gag as his teeth sunk into her hardened nipple, the vibe sliding in and out of her slick cunt, coating in juices as it buzzed against her velvet walls.

"Needy slut aren't you slave. Such a good cock whore."

Carrie shuddered, her eyes lifting to his as they begged for release. He nodded slowly.

"Now bitch, give it all to me."

Carrie growled as her orgasm took hold. She came with wild abandon, her body shaking and trembling against the cross. The leather dug into her wrists but she didn't care, her mind and body were filled with ecstatic pleasure, her juices running from her filled hole as Mr Johnson continued to pump the vibe into her throbbing cunt. Carrie could take no more. She squirmed against the cross as aftershocks ran through her and she squealed from behind the gag.

The vibe finally began to slow, and Mr Johnson turned it off and slid it from Carrie's cunt. He held it out to Ryan, who lapped at it willingly, moaning softly as the pungent juices slid down his throat. Ryan sucked it into his mouth and slowly began to fuck the vibe, gathering the juices on his tongue. His head pulled back and he held out his tongue.

"Good slutboy, you may clean her."

Ryan crawled forward and began to lick at Carrie's clit, running his tongue through her folds as it parted her cunt lips, while Carrie lost herself in the pleasure of his cleansing mouth and moaned softly. Ryan's tongue slowly slipped into Carrie's weeping hole, tasting the sweet honey as it ran into his mouth.

Mr Johnson noticed Ryan's cock, growing harder with each lick, and with a click and another point of his finger, Craig crawled towards Ryan and took his cock in his mouth. Slowly Craig's tongue lapped around the cock, and slipped his lips over the cock head, sliding them downwards as the cock pressed towards his throat.

"Ryan, you may cum."

Mr Johnson stood back and watched as the boys had their pleasure. He knew Craig to be a cock whore, and Ryan loved pussy. He knew, because he'd trained them. Craig had served Mr Johnson's cock well then, and now it jumped in his pants. Mr Johnson ignored his own need as he directed the slaves, watching as Craig quickened his pace on Ryan's cock until it throbbed in his mouth, filling it with hot, salty cum.

Slowly Craig drew his head back, holding his mouth open for Mr Johnson, who acknowledged the load in Craig's mouth and gave him permission to swallow. Ryan, too, knelt back on his heels, his job done.

Carrie was catching her breath. She had never felt an orgasm like it, and though her skin burned and throbbed still, she knew the pain of it had enhanced the pleasure she had just felt. She was exhausted, but already, she couldn't wait for the next time she would be allowed to feel such intense joy.

The boy slaves returned to their positions beside Mr Johnson, knowing he wasn't finished yet. He walked towards the cross and stood face to face with Carrie. Before she knew it, she felt a sting across her cheek as he slapped her hard. Her cunt flinched.

"You pissed without permission bitch. Now you're going to pay for it."

And with that, Mr Johnson undid the restraints, removed the gag and pointed to the floor. Carrie nervously lowered to her knees as he clicked his fingers, still pointing. Hoping she was reading the instruction right, Carrie pressed her palms to the floor and stayed on all fours in front of him. Again he clicked his fingers and pointed. Carrie's brow furrowed, she wasn't quite sure what he wanted but realising he wanted her even lower, she bent her elbows and rested her cheek against the floor.

"Not bad slave. But straighten your arms in front of you."

He watched as Carrie obeyed his command, not revealing his pleasure as his eyes roamed over her body. Her back was arching as her cheek was pressed to the floor, her ass was held high, she was a natural beauty, and to him, seemed born for slavery.

"Last night, during the night, you pissed without permission. The punishment for that, is to lick up your piss until my floor is clean again. Begin now slave, and don't stop until there is no trace left."

Carrie looked at the floor. The piss had dried and it was hard to see where it had been. Nevertheless, Carrie was fast learning that to argue was futile, and anyway, she hadn't been given permission to speak. She lifted her face, and began to lick the floor. Tasting the dried piss on her tongue as she retched, dust and grit were settling on her tongue and her mouth began to dry.

She moved around the floor beneath the cross, sliding her tongue over ever bit of stone that seemed to have been covered with her piss, and when she was done, she crawled back to Mr Johnson, lowering once more in front of him, her arms outstretched as her face pressed against the floor.

He moved away from where she was, and inspected the floor. He seemed pleased with her as he stepped back towards her.

"Well done slave. And now, to show your gratitude, you may worship my shoes."

Carrie lifted her face from the floor once more, her lips kissing the soft leather of his obviously expensive shoes, working her mouth around them as she licked them tenderly, feeling the steady flow of cum seeping from her cunt as she kissed and licked his shoes until they were glistening. Mr Johnson smiled and lifted his left foot, resting it on it's heel.

"Don't forget the underside whore."

Carrie winced, her nose screwing up slightly as she began to lick the sole of Mr Johnson's shoe, trying to hold her breath so as not to smell the dirt that had settled on it. When she was done with the left foot, he eased up the right, and she repeated the process, lowering her face to the floor and pressing it hard against it, so that she could get to every part of his sole. Without warning, Mr Johnson lowered his right foot, and slammed the sole against Carrie's hair which trailed across the floor.

"Remember slave, you live only to worship and serve, in whatever way is required of you. Don't go getting thoughts of superiority. You are nothing more than a whore and will be treated as such, until the time your new owner decides he no longer requires your services. Understand? You may speak whore. Do you understand?"

Carrie's heart sank. She knew she had no fight in her, he'd taken it from her the moment her orgasm had gushed today. She craved more. She needed this badly. Softly she whispered.

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Good. Tonight you will sleep in the slave quarters. Over the next few weeks you will learn more of your slavery, and what is expected of you. You have done well thus far, don't let me down."

Carrie watched his feet move from near her face and listened as they walked back through the door. She felt as if she didn't want them to leave. She wanted to learn more. She needed him to teach her, and he had gone for the day. Carrie whimpered as she pushed herself up to a kneel, looking at Craig and Ryan and smiling shyly.

They all rose and the boys took her hands, leading her to the slave quarters. Once inside the sparse room, the walls painted white, just as the reception had been, and mattresses on the floor, she headed for a mattress that didn't seem used, and laid down to rest, the events of the day running around her head, and the feelings that had been awoken inside her making her squirm as she lay against the mattress.

The boys smiled. They knew what she was feeling, they'd been there themselves and although none of them uttered a word, there was an unspoken bond building between the three of them that would last for a long time.

Chapter 4 – The Journey Begins

The days passed quickly for Carrie as she learned her new trade. Her body was used and abused by the slaves and Mr Johnson as they continued her training. Finally, the day that Carrie was to meet her owner came. Mr Johnson ordered the three slaves to prepare themselves. The boys washed Carrie down and shaved her completely, leaving only the hair on her head. They covered her in oils and creams which soothed the sores that racked her body. Then Carrie helped to prepare the boys in the same way, each one having their turn.

Later that afternoon, Mr Johnson came to the room and ordered them all to kneel. There was a knock on the door. Carrie's heart felt as if it would leap from her chest and she wished she could look at Craig and Ryan for reassurance.

She heard the voice of her owner as he stood with Mr Johnson in the doorway and watched as his well polished boots came closer. He stroked her hair softly and slipped his finger under her chin, lifting her head and staring tenderly into her eyes.

"Welcome slave. Mr Johnson says you have done very well. I'm pleased. It seems you will fit nicely into our home."

He reached down and grasped a nipple, squeezing it tightly between his thumb and forefinger. His fingers were cold and Carrie shivered, holding back the squeal that was trying desperately to pass her lips.

"Good girl. Wait here slaves, while I settle up with Mr Johnson. Then we'll go home."

The three slaves stayed kneeling, all perfectly presented, while the Owner and Mr Johnson went through the paperwork and payment was made.

"Come."

It was the only word he uttered as the three slaves crawled to the door and out into the fresh air. Carrie breathed deeply, smelling the scents of flowers, even though none could be seen. She smiled happily as she clambered into the car that awaited them, settling in the seat between the two boys. It was the first time in weeks she had sat, and it felt strange, and even more so, since the three of them were naked. That had seemed so natural to her, that she barely gave it a thought.

Carrie settled into the seat with a smile. It had taken a long time to find her place in life, and now, she finally felt she had found the right job for her. Chuckling to herself, she watched the world go by as the car sped along to her new home and a new life, one that she was born for.

Epilogue

Mr Johnson closed the door behind them with a smile. He walked back to his office and sat down, taking a deep, satisfied breath as he leaned back in his chair. Reaching his hand towards the intercom, he waited for a response. When his secretary replied he leaned forward.

"Run the ad again Molly, we need to find a new employee."