All Comments on 'A New Life'

by SweetSanya

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
where you been so long

your writing is so senual and erotic,give us more.you sound so tall and sexual.good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now That's Erotica!!!!!

Great work. The best story that I have read here in a long, long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just one word.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without a doubt,the BEST story i have read here!!!!!!

SweetSanya you have TALENT!!!!!

hope to see more of your work in the future.

ps....i usually dont read 2 chapters to get to the "good stuff" lol....but DAM.....you had me hooked!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!

rogerdodger_RNrogerdodger_RNover 18 years ago
OMG

Sweet,

I was ready to cum so many times, but, when mom finally sunk down on that huge cock I sprayed more than ever before. Keep writting.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

You have a talent for Erotica, I hate butchered incest stories full of slang and little love. You made the relationship real!

Keep writing girl xx

stevaroonistevarooniover 18 years ago
An excellent story

Very well-crafted. On the technical side, minimal spelling errors (though the switching of italics was a tad distracting). As far as drawing power, though, it's a great story. Thanks, Sanya! It's an enticing story of deep, gentle love with lots of promise of more exploration. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible story

Great story. Just don't take so long for the action to start next time...please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First Story?

Sanya:

If this is your first effort your going to be a good'n in very short order. You told a beautiful tale and told it well. You threw in a little humor and a few of the other emotions we are heir to and it seemed to belong, not forced. It was an easy read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

well Sanya as everyone has already stated - you have a talent,and I could go on to say how well put together the story was but i won't. Instead ill say....

Your story was sooooo damn hot you had me masturbating with you on your bed - i felt i was there. As another female (20 yo)you drew me in and i was hooked. keep writing please.

(if you fancy adding anything about a younger girl in the next one - even better). mmmm im off to fantasise about my guys mom, again. Sarahxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Loved your story. Hope you write more!!

newtowritingnewtowritingover 18 years ago
HOT

Really enjoyed reading this one. TOO GOOD is all I can say. You are a great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

At last a good length erotic story. I would have given it 100% but for the mother neck biting her son's neck and drawing blood especially after he'd been shot? I wonder if there is going to be a second part when the daughter arrives? Hope so!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

A wonderful story. I loved the slow buildup; it made the story feel more realistic and made the final climax stronger. Disregard the people who want the "action" to start sooner. Most of the stories on literotica are unsatisfying because the characters quickly jump into bed without any real buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sheriff ?

Introducing the idea of he being a policeman,calling his gun "his iron' introduces unneeded color and is as annoying as if your wrote" suddenly a locomotive drove through the garage,"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mommys boy first fuck

sanya great story for your first. do hope you keep up the writing, you have a gift for it. love ever bit of this story. cant wait to read more of your storys. so very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a great tale!

Intensely erotic and well written. Thank you! I'm looking forward to more to come.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
MY kind of...

...mom! my my...such a fertile mind you have! My second read actually. Just as good or better the second time around. Yes...momma always knows best...

David48David48almost 18 years ago
I could...

...mess up a wet dream! Cancel that 50 PLEASE. Can someone fix the way we have to vote on this site? Sorry...my bad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

One of the better mother-son stories on Literotica

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
mom has son inside her pussy

out standing story. brilliant writing. love this from start to finish.

reading this was like being in the room watching up close. seeing you both.

wanting each other so much. your a very talented gifted writer that for sure

I see you wrote both parts many years back. would there be any chance,

of you starting a new with talent like yours you would have no trouble

at all writing again. I think we both know that. and it would be such a real shame to let all this talent go to waste. so can i ask you nicely please,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars

First I would like to say miss Sanya you're a freakin genius. This is the best story I have ever read period. I absolutely adored this. I'm so glad you didn't have her son looking at her tits and ass in the first 2 paragraphs that annoys me. I loved how you made it start so innocent and then get naughty. I love how you made the son so humble and innocent instead of making him out to be a perv like most of these talentless writers here. Don't get me wrong I was impressed with many writers but you topped it no doubt. I adore stories where the son or even fathers are soo innocent and precious and not pervs. Maybe you can teach some of these other writers a thing or two about creating a masterpiece and not a stick figure. Thank you soo much for the read I look forward to seeing some of you're other works.

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressalmost 13 years ago
Wet & Wild!

Great story, the pace from saint to sinner was just right. I don't like it when the Son & Mom are fucking in the 2nd paragraph. Also liked it from the Mom's point of view, most are the reverse. I like you style too, instead of reading a story, it was like I was hearing her thoughts. You've got imagination girl, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Matt's mother wants her baby boy to blow his young balls way up her welcoming cunt.

This is an excellent, highly literate story by a very talented author. It perfectly captures the lust of a boy for his mother's wet fat cunt and his mother's lust for her boy's big stiff prick. Nowadays motherfucking's become so mainstream that boys openly brag and joke about it with their buddies and mothers excitedly report to their friends that their boy's been giving them the best fucks of their lives.

Oz1999Oz1999almost 12 years ago
Wow! Glad I found your story ... so HOT

Thoroughly enjoyed your writing. Only wished you would write more.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

The story was ok. The plot was pretty predictable, though. It would have been better if the author had used more descriptive words so we knew what they looked like. Also, she should have chosen a text style and stayed with it. Going back and forth from regular text to italics was distracting.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Aw shuck Mam

So glad you didn't continue with the "Texas" draw, kind of like listening to Hee Haw. Other than a few typos it was a good story. I'll have to check to see if there are more stories from you. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous