A New Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Barry recovered and started withdrawing his cock, John asked if he could fuck him now and, without hesitation, Barry assumed the position and John fed his throbbing erection in the waiting hole. Barry was nice and tight and his cock was milking John's organ as he stroked in and out. Tracy got underneath and began orally worshipping his penis as Nellie straddled him and lowered her crotch to his mouth. John was really enjoying himself fucking Barry as his ass was tight and felt wonderful around his organ. He heard Tracy's slurping sounds as she sucked voraciously on the thick penis and his eyes locked with Nellie's as she coaxed him to keep fucking her husband's beautiful ass. Suddenly, he felt it coming and his penis started jerking as it spurted his cum inside the wonderful hole and Barry called out to him to fill him full of cum.

They spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking each other in between sleep periods and when morning came around, John awoke with a huge hardon as Nellie sucked him awake. She told him that Barry loved waking up with her mouth around his cock and asked how he enjoyed it.

"It puts a whole new slant on life" he said. "Tracy, throw out the alarm! From now on you're going to suck me awake in the morning!"

She looked at him thoughtfully and reminded him that she'd need the alarm to wake her up so that she could suck him awake.

"Besides" she said, "we'd be taking turns, so you need the alarm also."

Barry moved over and asked his wife if he could have some breakfast also and she passed the thick erection to him as he closed his lips over the swollen head and began nursing on it as he hummed a tune and sent vibrations all through John's rigid organ. As they passed his cock back and forth, John asked them what the plans were for the day and Nellie looked up at him and said,

"We plan on fucking and sucking both of you until just before our kids are expected home."

John suggested that they sit down and have a big breakfast to give them all the energy they'll need for the coming events and Nellie reluctantly agreed with him and got up to start things going in the kitchen with Tracy.

Barry had been nursing on the precum that had started flowing and John told him that he wanted his breakfast drink also so they switched places and John wrapped his lips around the beautiful penis and began feeding on the delicious nectar until Nellie called out to them to come in for breakfast. They spent the rest of the day naked and playing with each other and then, during a break in the early afternoon, as they relaxed in the living room with cold drinks, Barry told Tracy and John that they knew another couple who loved sex as much as they did and they would like to introduce them sometime and make it a sixsome.

"In fact, they were the ones who broke us in to group sex last year." he told them.

John looked at Tracy and she shrugged and told him that she wouldn't mind meeting them so he told Barry to go ahead and set it up.

"What do they look like?" Tracy asked and Nellie interrupted telling her that she would love both of them.

"Rick is a tall, good looking guy with a great body and a fabulous cock and Renee is a tiny, delicate beauty with a very sexy body and the most delicious pussy she's ever tasted. "Other than yours, of course" she added, looking at Tracy. "She's the one who broke me in to loving pussy and I'll always be grateful to her for that."

Barry asked if next weekend would be OK to set up the meeting and John suggested that they meet at their place. Then Nellie went inside and returned carrying a large strap on double ender dildo and asked if she could please fuck John with it as she loves to use it on Barry quite often. She told him that if he sucked Barry's cock while she fucked him, she'd love it since she loves watching her husband sucked off by a guy, especially one that she's fucking. He told her to be gentle as it looked quite large and got on his knees in front of Barry's outstretched thighs and began sucking the thick erection as she rubbed some KY on his asshole and the head of the dildo.

Then she slid one end into her pussy and fastened it around her waist as she probed his anus before sliding the crown inside and sighing as the other end rubbed against her clit and moved inside her cunt. As she started moving it in and out of his anus, Tracy straddled Barry's face and lowered her pussy to his mouth as she watched Nellie fuck her husband. "That looks fantastic, Nellie.

Can I try it after you're finished?" she asked.

Nellie promised that as soon as she cums, Tracy could try it also and then continued stroking deeply into John's ass as she moaned passionately and threw her head back enjoying the sensations the dildo was giving her. John was enjoying the dildo in his ass as he sucked voraciously on Barry's wonderful penis and glanced up to see his wife rubbing her cunt all over his face as her eyes were locked on the dildo ravishing his anus. Soon he heard Nellie's breathing become heavy and she quickened her strokes into his ass and gripped his hips tightly as she suddenly shoved the cock deep into him and shook in orgasm.

Tracy waited for her to come back to life and, as soon as she did, asked her to switch places with her as she couldn't wait to fuck her husband for the first time. Nellie withdrew the slick dildo from John's ass and unfastened the belt, handing it to Tracy and showing her where to place the end in her cunt for the most sensation as she stroked into John. When Tracy was ready, she placed the tip to her husband's tight hole and pushed the head inside. As she did so, the end inside her moved and she gasped from the pleasurable sensation. She started fucking him and moaning as she received pleasure from each stroke also. John lifted his head and told her to fill him with cock and then went back to deep throating Barry's thick penis.

He looked up as he sucked the beautiful organ to see Nellie lower her pussy to Barry's face and feed him her cunt as she encouraged Tracy to fuck John good. Tracy was going wild and told Nellie that she just had to get one of these contraptions as she loved fucking John with it and Nellie told her that she'd pick one up for her during the week and bring it over when they saw each other next weekend. It didn't take long for Tracy to cum and the moment she did, Barry lifted his wife's crotch off his face and told John that now he wanted John's cock in his ass since John was having all the fun up to now.

John was near cumming from being fucked by both women and sucking Barry's delicious cock, so as soon as Barry assumed the position, he fit the head of his throbbing cock to his hole and pushed it inside. Barry started to moan and asked him to feed more inside as Tracy got underneath him and began nibbling on the head of his cock. John tried to control himself so he could enjoy fucking the wonderful asshole for a while and he stopped stroking and held his cock deep inside while his wife noisily sucked Barry's erection. When he heard Barry begin to groan, he started fucking him again and felt his orgasm rush up from his balls as his penis expanded and started shooting hot cum in rope after rope deep inside the warm hole.

As he was cumming, he felt Barry's ass contract around his shaft as he started to cum also and pump load after load into Tracy's waiting mouth. When the two of them finished emptying their balls, John collapsed on top of Barry as Tracy slipped out from under him licking her lips and smiling at Nellie who had been watching the whole thing.

Since it was almost time, they all cleaned up and got dressed and John and Tracy left telling them that they'd call them next day to discuss the weekend. As soon as they got home, they got undressed and fell into each other's arms as Tracy grasped her husband's beautiful erection and led him to the bed where she lay back, spread her legs and held out her arms to him as he kneeled between her legs and admired her gorgeous and sexy body. Then he rubbed the head of his cock on her already soaking wet hole and added his precum to the mix before sliding his penis smoothly into her as he rested his body on top of her and worked it all around inside her and back and forth and their lips met in a deep soul kiss as they lost themselves in the pleasures that they were giving each other.

Her cunt was contracting around his thick shaft and milking his cock each time he withdrew it to the head before thrusting it back in deep and holding it there so that each millimeter of movement sent chills of sensation throughout their bodies. He loved being deep inside her because her cunt grasped his organ so tightly and contracted around it sending waves of pleasure washing over him. Then he started to stroke back and forth as they looked into each other's eyes and shared the beauty they were giving one another.

It didn't take too long before her pussy accomplished its purpose and his organ exploded and started shooting ropes of hot cum deep inside her. When she felt the first spurt of cum strike her cervix, she went into orgasm and the two of them clung tightly to each other as they went off to that special place together and experienced the beautiful pleasure of release. He didn't even remove his cock after they both regained their senses and they fell asleep immediately.

The week finally passed and, since it turned out he was quite busy with clients, it seemed to move quickly. Barry had told them that they were going to pick Rick and Renee up since they lived nearby and would they would be there about 8 pm. The doorman telephoned and said that his guests had arrived so he told him to send them up. They had decided to wear their robes since they figured everyone would be undressing soon after arriving anyway. He heard them coming down the hall and stood behind the door as he opened it for them and allowed them to enter the foyer.

When he closed the door behind them, he saw a very good looking tall guy with a small beauty alongside. She was not tiny but looked tiny next to him since he was so much taller than her. She looked Asian but he wasn't sure and she had a small jewel in the center of her forehead which had made him think so when he first looked at her. Barry introduced him to Rick and Renee and then suggested that they go inside and have a drink and get undressed. Then he introduced Tracy to them as they sat down and joined her in the living room.

While they drank and talked mainly about sex, they started undressing slowly until they were completely nude. John couldn't take his eyes off Rick's organ. It was very thick and about 9 inches long in a semi hard state so John could imagine how big it would get when aroused. Rick noticed his rapt look as he gazed at his cock and walked over and asked if he would like to meet Rick Jr. John smiled at him and grasped the wonderful penis in his hand and leaned forward to flick his tongue over the large, sloped head which felt satiny smooth as he nursed on it and slowly began relaxing his muscles so that he could take as much of this beautiful penis in his mouth as possible.

While he was deep throating Rick, he glanced over and saw Tracy and Renee eating each other and watching them. John had never sucked a cock this big and couldn't take as much as he had hoped but having all that delicious meat filling his throat gave him a peaceful feeling which he loved. After some time, Rick asked if they could lay down and eat each other since he can't wait to taste John's beauty also and they slipped to the carpet and rested their heads on each other's thigh as they orally worshipped each other. Rick pulled his mouth from John's beautiful erection to tell him how delicious he tasted and then went back voraciously sucking the throbbing penis. Rick was fantastic and after a few moments he totally owned John with his talented mouth and John pressed his organ even deeper into the world of pleasure surrounding his cock.

He loved the feeling of Rick's thickness deep down his throat as his cock was being so beautifully pleasured. They took each other on one high after another until suddenly John felt the thick cock deep down his throat explode in bursts of cum. He managed to swallow the first load without choking and then backed off to wrap his lips around the crown and savor each load as he was fed it. As he was gulping down the juices, his organ swelled and started pumping the contents of his balls into Rick's hungry mouth. Long after their last spasm, they parted and thanked each other for a sensational blowjob and looked forward to more later.

Renee and Tracy were sitting back on the couch with their legs spread wide as they played with each other's organs and watched their men have sex. Renee got up as he approached and took his hand without saying a word and led him into the bedroom where she pushed him back on the bed and told him to relax as she wanted to suck him while he was soft and feel him grow in her mouth. First, she dipped her head low and licked his balls taking each one in her mouth and sucking firmly on it before licking her way up to the sleeping beauty. His cockhead was fantastic and she couldn't wait to take it in her mouth and suckle it so after licking the shaft from the base up, she finally covered his entire crown with her lips and began firmly nursing on it.

It felt fabulous and even though his cock was still not hard, he loved what she was doing to him and he started to slowly grow. She murmured as his penis slowly began to harden and she had to back off as it grew and almost caused her to choke. She loved the feeling of his penis getting hard in her mouth and she stroked her clit as she sucked him. He told her to turn around so that he could meet Renee Jr. since he already had the pleasure of meeting Rick, Jr. As she swung into position on her side, he rested his head on her sexy thigh and looked at her gorgeous crotch.

She had large pouty outer lips and petal-like inner lips guarding the entrance to her pink hole and all this was framed by her sexy thighs and rosebud asshole. He couldn't resist taking her inner labia between his lips and snapping them back as he ran his tongue up and down her delicious slit. She tasted and smelled wonderful and he immediately lost himself in sucking her entire crotch and asshole while she worked her marvelous magic on his cock. They pleasured each other for quite some time and suddenly Renee pulled her mouth from his organ asking,

"Would you please put this magnificent penis inside my cunt?" and he rolled over on top of her and inserted his erection into her wet and ready hole.

They clasped each other tightly as he stroked his thick cock back and forth as he listened to her sounds of passion which were like music to his ears.

He thrust his organ as deep inside her as possible and then looked into her eyes as he moved just a few centimeters and sent chills of pleasure rushing through both their bodies. He looked down as he felt her erect nipples against his chest and pinched a nipple lightly which caused her body to jerk. Her cunt was like a magnet as it held his organ tightly and caressed it with each stroke. Soon her breathing began to become heavy and she finally gasped out that her orgasm was coming as she pressed her body tightly to his and shook with each spasm and he felt her pussy contract around his shaft as she wet him with her juices. He stayed locked tightly to her with his cock buried deep inside her long after her last spasm and, since he was nowhere near cumming, suggested that they take a break and see what was going on in the other room.

When they returned to the living room, the four of them were lying in a circle on the floor sucking each other so John tapped Barry on the shoulder and asked if he could cut in and inserted himself between Barry and Nellie and fed his cock to Barry as he dipped his head into Nellie's ample crotch and began voraciously sucking every inch of it. Renee followed suit and inserted herself between Tracy and Rick and the circle widened. They sucked each other and changed positions every once in a while for variety and then, since no one was ready to cum, decided to relax a while and have a refreshing drink.

They sat in the living room drinking and talking when Rick suddenly remembered something. He went over to his jacket and took out a folded newspaper page and told them that he had just found out about a new newspaper that catered to group sex and had personal ads placed by couples looking for other couples. He showed them the personals page and they all gathered around as he read some of the ads. "Sexy couple looking for other sexy couples and select singles for hot sex." The page contained about a hundred ads and Barry suggested that they pick out three of the best and arrange to meet them and then compare notes afterwards. If they liked the couple they met, they would invite them to join the group and, in this way, they could expand their circle of friends and have an infinite variety of sex partners. They each picked out an ad that appealed to them and promised to contact the couples sometime during the coming week.

They also mutually decided that only bisexual couples would be considered and that they would make that a prerogative before even meeting them.

After they copied down the numbers of the ads they wanted to answer, Tracy sat back and reflectively said,

"I've always had a fantasy of having a cock in each one of my holes and now that I have three strong beauties at my disposal, would you gals mind if they all do me at once?"

Nellie smiled and said, "You just said what was on my mind also" and Renee told her to go right ahead as they would love to watch.

John lined the guys up and asked his wife whose cock she would like, where? She reached out and grasped Rick's huge organ stating,

"This one's for my cunt" and then let it go and grasped Barry's beauty, "This one's for my ass" and then she took her husband's thick penis in her hand and said, "And this one's for my mouth!" and with that she led them all back to the bedroom and had Rick lie down on his back as she straddled his body on her knees and lowered her cunt to his erection.

Just before inserting his thickness into her, she turned to Barry and told him to wait until she had Rick deep inside her before he starts to fuck her ass and then with a deep sigh started to slowly sink down on the huge organ filling her cunt. She moved sensuously on his penis and worked it as deep inside as she could comfortably take and then told Barry to begin. Barry rubbed the head of his cock around her anal opening depositing his precum in the tight hole before pushing the crown inside. Tracy gasped as his cock entered her ass and he started to move it deeper inside her.

She was overcome with a sexual high that she had never experienced before as two huge cocks filled her insides and sent waves of pleasure coursing throughout her body. The John settled himself down in front of her and she couldn't wait to cover his gorgeous erection with her lips. She was being taken away on a fantastic trip and was lost in pleasure when suddenly she felt her orgasm sweeping over her. She sucked deeply on her husband's cock as her pussy contracted in spasms around Rick's thick organ and caused her anus to contract around the thick penis inside her ass. She seemed to be in another world for a long time after her orgasm ended until Nellie called out,

"Now that you had your fun, how about letting us get our turn?" and Tracy opened her eyes and pulled her mouth from John's penis,

"I really could stay here forever but since we're friends, I'll let you have your turns."

And she asked Barry to please withdraw his beautiful cock from her ass and, as soon as he did, she lifted herself up off the erection reluctantly with a deep sigh and allowed Nellie to take her place.