A New Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nellie had a different thought and asked John to lie down so she could mount him and then asked Rick to fuck her ass real good as she sucked on her husband's delicious penis. When all three had her squirming in ecstasy, she pulled her mouth from Barry's cock,

"I've never felt so wonderful in my life before this and heartily recommend it to one and all!" and then went back to sucking cock again as the other two worked their organs around inside both her holes.

"My God, I can feel Rick's cock moving against mine through her vaginal wall." John suddenly exclaimed in delight and Rick confirmed that he could feel John's also and it was a major turn on.

Nellie started groaning and breathing heavily as her orgasm arrived and her body shook as her cunt and ass grasped the organs inside her holes. When she came back down and lifted her mouth from Barry's cock, Renee tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she could cut in. Nellie waited as Rick withdrew his throbbing penis from her anus and then slowly lifted herself off John's rigid erection.

"I would like Barry to lie down and John to fuck my ass," Renee announced as Nellie got up.

They got into position and Renee fit the head of Barry's penis to her wet opening and slowly sank down on it with gasps as the thickness filled her hole. Then John worked his cock inside her ass and found it a very comfortable hole to fuck. He coordinated his movements with her movements on Barry's cock and the three of them moved sensuously as Renee nursed on her husband's huge penis. It wasn't long before she cried out that she was cumming and her body shook as she left this world for a few moments of utter pleasure and complete release.

As she slowly arose when John removed his organ from her ass, the three guys were hard as rocks and looking at each other's erections with lust in their eyes.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Rick said.

"I don't know what you're thinking but I would sure like to suck the cum from your balls right now" John said to him and Rick smiled and said that was exactly what he was thinking.

They all went into the shower and cleaned themselves up and, still hard, got on the bed. All three lay on their sides as John rested his head on Rick's thigh and gazed at the magnificent penis in front of him. He leaned forward and flicked his tongue over the slit in the head to capture a large drop of precum that had just oozed out and then covered the entire crown with his lips and lost himself in the pleasures of sucking the huge organ. Barry had been playing with his cock and balls and now took his cockhead in his mouth and sent ripples of wonderful sensations throughout his body as he lovingly sucked Rick's beauty. Meanwhile, Rick was busy sucking Barry's gorgeous penis and the three of them lost themselves in the pleasures they were giving one another.

While they were so occupied, Nellie had opened her bag and took out her strap on and the one that she had bought for Tracy and the three of them were on the bed watching the guys while Tracy fucked Renee as Nellie was fucking her. The six of them were in another world when suddenly a loud groan was heard as Barry pulled his mouth from John's penis for a moment to announce his orgasm and then went back to sucking cock as his body shook in spasms and he emptied his balls deep down Rick's throat. John was next and his cock began jerking and spurting hot cum into Barry's voracious mouth as he fed him load after load which Barry greedily gulped down.

Rick was next and John felt his cock swell and begin shooting spurts of cum onto his waiting tongue as he savored each load and then gulped it down for the next one. As they lie there still keeping their cocks in their mouths, they heard heavy breathing and turned to look at their women who were looking at them and going into orgasm one by one. Renee was first and she wiggled her cunt around the thick dildo as she wet it with her juices. Tracy was next and her body quivered as she kept stroking into Renee's wet cunt as she came. Then Nellie joined them as she stroked into Tracy and the dildo excited her erect clit. Their men watched them as they slowly withdrew the huge cocks from each other and lay back on the bed with satisfied smiles on their faces.

"As you see guys, if you can't get hard for us, we can take care of ourselves" Tracy remarked as she stroked her strap on and planted a kiss on the head. "And I can't wait to fuck you with my new toy, darling" she said to John.

Nellie chimed in, "Barry loves it so much, he begs me to fuck him all the time" and Barry smiled and told her that he would much prefer a real cock in his ass but it's a good substitute when no one else is around.

They decided to call it a night and each promised that they would contact a couple during the week so that, perhaps by next weekend, they could have some more couples join them. As soon as they all left, Tracy held her husband by his flaccid organ and led him to the bed. She stroked his penis and balls as they discussed the exciting events of the evening and John's cock rose slowly as they talked. Tracy backed up to him spoon fashion and fit the crown of his now fully erect penis to her vagina and emitted a long sigh as he filled her pussy. As they slow fucked, they both agreed that Nellie and Barry opened up a whole new world for them which both of them found fascinating. They couldn't wait to meet more couples and fantasized about the couple they were going to get in touch with in the next few days. Since John was nowhere near cumming, they fell asleep right after Tracy's orgasm with thoughts of their new lifestyle dancing in their minds.