A New Meaning To Getting Lucky Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned, smiled and extended his hand, I took it "nice to see you again Mr. Moore, will you be alone tonight?"... "Yes, Sal, just me tonight, how are you?" He still had the smile on his face "The lady you are with, she is very beautiful, I think you have nice times."

His broken accent made it easy to let slide anything he said but he clearly knew more than I thought he knew, why would he say something like that I asked myself and I had to ask him to explain.

"It's a very beautiful thing to see"

Again, I was a little bit lost and my frown solicited further explanation.

"Yesterday...I saw her"

"Yes, we were here for dinner"

" I see the pussy too"

"You did? How?"

"When she crossed the legs at the bar"

Had I not been so intrigued I'd have corrected his grammar but we were way beyond that. I was wondering if she'd deliberately or accidentally flashed him. "She showed you?"

"Not show me, I just saw it when I put drink down, I see very quick"

I wasn't sure at all, I needed to ask her if she knew this.

"Sal, fix me a vodka martini please" I reached for the cell phone and called her. She answered second ring. "Hi Darling, it's me, I'm here with Sal"... "Oh yeah, how's it going?" ... "I don't know yet, good I guess, listen...did you flash him last night?"

there was a pause... "well, I didn't mean to but I realized immediately that he got a glimpse when I saw his grin after I'd switched positions on the stool" she spoke it quickly, without punctuation, as if it was something she thought she should have already told me.

"Is that what made you choose him?"

"NO" she paused... "but it contributed"

"Ok, I get the picture, I'll call you in a while, love you"

She repeated me and we hung up as Salvatore returned with a perfect Martini.

"Thanks Sal, and thanks for telling me"

"I also see you finger fuck"

I almost spat out my first sip of the Martini but settled for a brief coughing choke as I set the glass down on the bar and wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"You what"

"I went to back room for ice, I look at camera tv" ... He pointed to the security camera in the corner to my left "I saw your arm inside dress"

Now it was very nice of Sal to be so honest and I had the thought that we should be a little more careful...Big Brother is watching and all that, but this gave us the opportunity to expand the discussion...

I tried to keep the opening line simple to eliminate any possible confusion... "Sal, would you like to fuck my wife?"

"Sure...why, you wanna fuck my wife?"

"No Sal, that's not the point...maybe one day, but right now, I am here to ask you to fuck my wife at the same time as me"

I almost searched inside me for an Italian accent but knew I didn't have one.

"Ok, but we go before all customers arrive"

He still didn't get it, not his fault but mine. I'd laid the whole thing out in a few sentences when more explanation was needed. I now gave him the explanation and he leaned more closely over the bar as the explanation progressed. He paused to fix me another Martini as he took it all in, poured himself about half a glass of Merlot and nodded his eventual and wholehearted agreement.

We were to meet at 8.00 pm Saturday, he'd have his shift covered and was unconcerned about missing the best tipping night of the week.

I pressed the redial button on my cell phone, she answered quickly "Salvatore is very much looking forward to Saturday evening" I announced... a long pause... "wow, we're really going to do it?" another pause... "I am so fucking excited darling, when will you be home? I want to talk about it" ... "I'll be leaving here soon, do you want to say hello to Sal?"... "mmmm sure, ok"

I didn't hear what she said but I did hear Sal's side of the conversation... "It will be biggest pleasure to make love"... as he spoke I could almost imagine her enjoying his accent, let alone the thoughts she had of fucking him. He was a handsome man in his mid 30's, well built, the rest was to be discovered. "I wait to see you Saturday" he announced as he passed the phone back to me.

Soon after I drained my drink and left Sal with a handshake, I told him I'd pop in again during the week.

At home I opened the front door to soothing music and a trail of clothing that led all the way to the bedroom...I removed mine as I walked along the trail...she lay on the bed, adorned in a white teddy, candles all around the room... "don't talk, just make love to me."

We did, I came inside her as she came around me...we switched to a 69 then switched to deep passionate sex filled, cum filled face sucking... "will you suck his cum from me" she asked... she knew that she didn't need to ask, she knew already, she just wanted to hear the "yes" that readily escaped my lips just as his cum would escape hers.

As we fell slowly back down we embraced and I recounted each detail of my cocktail hour. At the end of it, she propped herself on one elbow and looked into my eyes... "what shall we do for dinner?" I smiled back at her and we knew that we'd be dining Italian this night!

Her only decision was the outfit, she wore an off-white linen dress, a sight for sore eyes, braless, pantiless, hi pumps. She did an amazing twisty thing with her disheveled hair that had her looking in 2 minutes as if she'd spent all afternoon at the salon.

The merest hint of make-up and we were out of the door.

We arrived there, greeted the other staff that recognized us as we walked towards the bar and gave our special hello to Sal. He came from his side of the bar, shook my hand again and holding her upper arms he planted a firm kiss on her cheek as her hand reached for and rested briefly on his waist. His eyes lingered briefly on hers and as they separated he glanced and smiled briefly at me before moving back into position and asking what we'd like to drink.

Sal was getting busy but found time to look after us, we discussed more deeply her thoughts about being with him and she confirmed that she thought she had made a good choice. She watched him move around the bar, smiling easily and confirming a physical attraction, she slid her hand over my groin and whisperingly expressed her excited anticipation of what was to come on Saturday. Salvatore left to get ice, my hand slipped back to where it had been last night, I glanced towards the camera, smiled and leaned in to kiss her. I knew we were all looking forward to next Saturday.

Watch this space!

12