Nude Therapy - Phase 01

Story Info
Going nude in public is very therapeutic.
5.8k words
4.65
25.7k
37

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

I first heard about Nude Therapy the way everybody did. One of those national cable news features where they were trying to be oh so serious. They were doing a story about a pretty young professional woman who was going to spend her day naked, but they really really weren't trying to titillate the viewers. Right.

They started showing the lady in question through her frosted shower door. Like most of us in our showers, she was totally nude. Then they actually showed her coming out: bare shoulders first with some pixelation over her glistening wet breasts. She grabbed a towel and wrapping it around her there was a welcome glimpse of her cute little bottom from behind-- thankfully uncensored.

She had long brown hair, dynamite legs, and -- from what I could see of it -- a nice curvy petite figure.

They now had my undivided attention.

A male voice, belonging apparently to the lucky on-scene reporter:

"Most mornings would find Chrissy getting dressed and ready for work by now. Not today."

They showed her leaning into a mirror applying lipstick which required some creative censoring of her nipples' reflections.

"Chrissy is getting ready, but she's not getting dressed. She's already informed the bank where she works that she's coming in naked; that she's one of a growing number of women participating in the very public and very controversial practice of 'Nude Therapy.'

They camera closely followed her out the door and down the stairs of her building with glimpses of her naked butt, the male reporter at her side. She had on high heels, minimal jewelry, and was carrying a leather valise. Otherwise completely naked.

Cut to a faraway shot of her outside her building. She has to cross a roadway and get into a waiting car, maybe twenty feet away. They're far enough away so that, even in this bold full frontal view, minimal pixelation is needed.

She hesitates for a moment, looking around, then walks really fast to the car, trying not to run. It is so hot watching her initial reaction to being nude for the first time in public.

Cut to a scene in the car: the reporter's driving and she's scrunching down, only shoulders visible. She turns to him: "I'm really supposed to ask everyone who sees me what they think of seeing me this way; their honest reaction."

The reporter is startled and glances over at her, openly looking at her body for the first time on camera. He shakes his head: "You're obviously very brave and very beautiful. I can't say more than that: we're on camera, I am very married, and I'd like to stay that way!"

They're both blushing and she's smiling at his compliment.

(This is obviously a big story requiring a multi-camera setup!)

Another scene of her walking in public. The reporter gallantly holds the door to the bank open for her, apparently requiring yet another full nude shot from behind.

As she's getting settled at her desk, other employees trying not to stare, we cut to the bank manager, a somewhat paunchy older balding guy.

He goes on and on about how much he admires Chrissy, how this is all about empowerment and getting over our stereotypical attitudes towards female nudity. He's saying all the right things out loud, but I'm sure he's thinking: 'And I get to see this sweetie naked all day!'

Lots of bare shoulder and back shots and even a closeup of her high heeled legs, lovingly lingering on her thighs, as she's at the copier. No, no titillation here!

At the end she's walking towards the ladies room -- and the camera follows her in! We aren't going to watch her... no. She does go into a stall... but she leaves the door open and she hangs her valise on a hook.

We watch her take out panties and we watch her put them on... a slow pan that follows the panties' progress from over the heels, then slowly up her legs, to our very last view of her sweetly naked ass.

As she takes out her bra and we watch her put it on from behind, we hear the male reporter's voice:

"Some women spend their day in the nude. Others, like Chrissy, prefer to get dressed for their journey home."

The camera gets strangely out of focus as Chrissy gets more and more clothes on, implying the focus was on her nudity all along.

"What has Chrissy learned today?" the voiceover continues. "Will her attitude toward her coworkers who saw her nude change? How will they feel about her now? We'll follow up with Chrissy shortly.

"In the meantime, please remember that this is a form of therapy that should ONLY be recommended by a therapist. We do not advise that any woman tries this on her own. Regardless, this should always take place in a controlled environment such as an office. We do live in dangerous times, and women should be chaperoned if they leave that environment."

And then they signed off. Wow. I had heard jokes about Naked Therapy but never imagined it was real. Then I remembered I had a dinner in the microwave and it had been sitting, cooling off during this ten minute segment. Well, I had been transfixed. This was TV news the way it should be!

Of course after that, whenever I was out in public I was always looking around, mentally preparing myself for some unexpected nudity. Nothing; at least nothing in New York City. It was a nice segment, of course widely available on the Internet for further study, but I eventually dismissed the whole thing as a few brave but crazy ladies.

Once every quarter I flew out to Chicago to collect data for our sales forecasts. There were local offices in the area to visit, ending with our downtown Corporate office.

I stayed in my usual hotel -- walking distance to some of my favorite restaurants.

The first night in was Tuesday. It was rainy and cold, so my favorite Italian place was almost empty: just me and a couple in the corner.

I had just sat down and was perusing the menu when my favorite waitress walked out. She was naked.

If my picture had been taken at that moment, it could've been captioned 'man being electrocuted.' My mouth was open, eyes wide, and I was grasping the table.

"Oh hi," Heather said. "Welcome back. I guess you're surprised that I'm naked."

How could she tell?

She tossed back her long brown hair. "Well you must've heard about Nude Therapy by now. I guess you guys are just gonna hafta get used to seeing girls naked in public!"

I blinked. She was just standing there, holding her little notepad, inviting me to look.

Heather was a bit thinner than I liked with her ribcage showing. When she was dressed for work she always wore a formal white blouse tucked into a black miniskirt with black pantyhose or stockings on her legs. I loved looking at her legs in a skirt and they indeed still looked great, even without her skirt— or anything else on.

Now I took in her breasts. She was probably between 32A and B. Smaller tits are, in their favor, often perfectly round, with impressive nipple action. Heather's set fit the bill: her nipples were standing out and also outstanding.

"You're checking out my tits," she observed. "I think my nips are hard because I'm naked. It's not that cold in here."

"Okay," I said, still capable of meaningless responses.

"You should look at my pussy before you order. See what's sticking out! Damn inner lips always get like that. Why do they call them 'inner' when mine are always out?"

During this incredible speech I did as I was told. She was totally shaved down below, and her lips were indeed 'out there.'

She smiled once she saw that I had taken in all the sights and proceeded to take my order.

She turned to leave. "Oh," she said, "when I turn around, check out my ass too and let me know what you think."

She did indeed turn and walk away. She looked over her shoulder at me. Not knowing what response was expected I gave her a 'thumbs up.' She smiled and nodded. I wondered if I would also get an email survey: 'Please rate your server's buttocks on a scale from 1 to 10.'

Meanwhile the couple in the corner were having quite the time. The wife was leaning in to her husband's face. I could hear her across the room: "This is your new favorite restaurant?! Now I know why!"

Back in the hotel room, hours after having Heather lingering at my table two more times, I could have described every detail of that slim form to a police artist.

As it was, I entertained myself my own way, imagining Heather and I staying until the angry couple left. In my fantasy she announced that dessert was first a taste of those naughty inner lips, followed by the enjoyment of her other lips on me after she crawled under my table.

I had three more days in and out of Chicago, once again expecting more feminine nakedness at some sudden turn.

But Friday came too soon and I sent all my sales projections to Corporate where they would be summarized and presented by our lovely sales director.

Mandy was the definition of the term 'Milf.' She was in her late thirties, blonde and especially curvy. Although she always wore tasteful business suits at our quarterly meetings, they did little to hide her impressive bust and glimpses of her perfect legs.

I was surprised then that when I showed up, I wasn't directed to the boardroom where she always gave her presentation, but to a side office. All of the usual attendees there were, and the CEO waited for me to find a comfortable place to stand.

"I've known Mandy professionally for almost ten years, and I respect her decisions." He looked uncomfortable, and I knew we all were assuming that she had quit.

"I ask you treat her with every respect today, as she has decided to participate in the Nude Therapy."

My face did a rerun of my aforementioned shock at the restaurant. Mandy, who I had mentally undressed for six years, was about to appear undressed in reality right in front of me.

We left the side office and headed down the hallway to the boardroom. All of us, women as well as men had become strangely quiet. The men I'm sure were preparing themselves as how to react to seeing Mandy's naked assets for the very first time. Were we allowed to stare or did we have to maintain some kind of uncomfortable direct eye contact?

I can only speculate that the prospect made the females in our group uncomfortable in different ways. After all, how would men respond to the news that a male presenter would be presenting everything he had?

At last we were sort of pushing our way into the boardroom, finding our seats around the conference table. Everyone else was obviously striving for the best seat in the house. Then the way opened up in front of me and there she was, naked and diagonally across the conference table from me.

In the nude, she was instantly a larger, more all-consuming presence than she had ever been in even her most feminine business suits. Her lovely face was still framed by waves of honey blonde curls which now drew the eyes to her creamy soft shoulders.

Her breasts impressed! Probably 38Ds, they were so slightly being pulled down by gravity. But they were such sweet round mounds that a man's natural reaction would be to pull them back up with his two hands, take them and squeeze them and then bring them both together to his mouth.

Her nipples were hard buttons which looked comparatively small considering the size of her breasts. They were only lightly framed by rose pink aureole which were also unusually small in area.

As I strained to look lower I was entranced by her gently rounded belly with its own cute button. I was reminded that this was the mother of two children and for that, she was in fantastic shape!

Try as I might to see, the conference table cut off her lower body somewhat about mid-puss. There was only a frustrating hint of some very well-trimmed and thinned-out light brown hair, but I desperately wanted more.

Mandy was at last done tinkering with her laptop and straightened up. My eyes, and I'm sure everyone's eyes followed every naked move she made.

"Thank you all for being here, and for all the hard work you put into this project." She looked down and bit her lip.

"And I want to thank you for so graciously putting up with me today, the way I am. I hope that my... appearance doesn't distract too much from what I have to say!"

There was a brief silence and someone started applauding and we all joined in. She started to blush which was not like her. Her blush spread sweetly down her cheeks to the top of her breasts.

"Well! Thank you for that. I hope that that was in anticipation of what I'm about to tell you, and not about something else that you're already looking at!"

There was a laugh and some ice was broken. The room was darkened a bit as she leaned over her laptop and her presentation appeared on the screen behind her.

Just leaning slightly like that caused her breasts to no longer graze her body, but to start to dangle attractively downward.

I'd never seen breasts displayed in laptop light before. They looked for all the world like pink-tipped ripening fruit, like twin melons ready to be plucked and their juices suckled.

The quarterly presentation seemed to be over so soon that I know there was a collective moment of disbelief. Most of us had spent the entire time in intense examination of Mandy's luscious tits and firm upper body. She could have just announced our plans for a Mars colony for all that we were paying attention.

Then there was some very warm applause and Mandy smiled, bowing her head in acceptance. I watched as everyone got up and had to decide if they were going to thank her in person. I noticed about half the crew slunk out. Maybe the men were self-conscious about their arousals or just weren't comfortable getting that close to a naked lady.

The men who did step up were kind of awkward. They wanted to do more than shake her hand -- nearly all the men patted her bare shoulder and then walked away, looking guilty.

The women who stayed were much more comfortable giving Mandy a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. I heard a lot of "you're so brave" and "you're so beautiful" but I could tell Mandy really appreciated their comments.

Finally we were alone. We always went over her presentation in the privacy of her office. I couldn't take my eyes off her and she knew it. I think that we both needed some privacy by then.

She was finally done collecting her papers and laptop and walked around the table. I couldn't stand the suspense: I was going to see all of her at last -- full frontal and bare pussy.

At the last possible point of no return, she turned away and made a big deal of fussing with her papers and kept her back side to me -- all the way to the door. She was playing a game of 'hide the pussy' while I was thinking of a very different game.

As she opened the door and held it for me, she looked over her shoulder. "I think there is one thing that you haven't even seen yet; we'll go over it in some detail when we get to my office."

Oh my. She always got away with these innuendos because she was so clever as well as so imaginative. That was when she had some clothes on... she was going to do this naked?? Oh my.

At least I got my first look at her totally nude from behind. And what a behind! Once again, her newly revealed charms seemed larger than my 'sweet imagination.'

My mental image of her nude was based on my contemplation of her with her clothes on. All of that soft female flesh now had room to breathe, freed from those silly pieces of sewn-together cloth. I just had to revise my mental image with a more explicit, more sensual reality.

The deepening cleft between a woman's ass cheeks is very sexual. Not only does that cleft seem to disappear under her body, it actually does enter her body. Hidden away unless she bends and shows you is yet another vulnerable hole; another port of entry.

I had her back all the way to her office. She stopped and told her secretary that she'd be in a meeting with me for about forty-five minutes. She was a little cutie, probably fresh out of college. She didn't look too happy with her boss's current state of undress. Probably tired of telling callers "yes, she's naked today."

Once inside with the door closed, Mandy continued her game of not showing me her best side. She practically ran to her desk and got into her chair, ducking down and playing with something underneath. We were making the most banal small talk, trying to ignore the naked lady in the room.

At last she settled down and gave me a weary smile. "How are you doing with all this? I mean, with me scheduling today of all days for my therapy."

I shrugged. I had completely memorized her breasts by now. Not seeing anything else, I was wondering how this was called 'Nude Therapy.'

"I'm okay if you're okay," I said. I cringed as soon as I said it. Good job, Mr. Cliché!

"I haven't done this with anyone yet. That's because I trust you."

I started to ask 'haven't done what' when she rolled her chair out, facing me. She was at one corner of her desk; I was seated at the other nearest corner, maybe four feet away.

She had her shoes off and her lovely legs casually apart. I was finally witnessing the promised land.

"Go ahead," she said. "You get the first nice long at me... take your time. I want to know what you think."

What an invitation! I was so close to her that I actually leaned back so I could take her all in.

First there was that sweet round face with all the blonde curls around it. Her blue eyes were locked onto mine, and her non-stop smile may have been just a little shy.

I had to keep reevaluating her breasts. Standing straight they seemed to droop slightly but leaning back in her chair they were molding themselves to her body. A woman's breasts are so yielding and so malleable that we forget it sometimes.

I love how a woman's body is such an enticing contradiction of lines and curves. Tear your eyes away from the roundness of her breasts -- if you can -- and follow her lines down. Just when she seems almost impossibly narrow, to the rear her hips flare out and down to her curvy ass. In front, we are drawn to the sweet roundness of her belly, just made for kisses, punctuated by the cutest button.

Follow the lines of her legs, all the way down to her toes. They aren't really straight lines are they? Legs have narrow curves leading up to pretty knees; then wider, bolder curves all the way up to the thighs.

At last, above and between those thighs, are the lines that draw all our attention. Her hair, her clitoral hood, her outer and inner lips all merge to become an arrow pointing downward; down to the swirl of flesh that circles her welcoming hole.

And that sweet hole itself is hardly straight; it draws us inward and then upward into the very center of her body.

I took a deep breath, having just made the above assessment of Mandy's nude form.

"Well...?" she asked, a bit breathlessly. She knew that every inch of her had just been examined and evaluated.

"I... I am beyond words. But... if you will, let me write something up. It will be only for you, and it will come... it will come straight from my heart."

She leaned to me and reached out her hand and I grasped it.

"That means so much to me," she said. "You don't know how much."

We looked right into each others eyes and I knew that she would if she could, and it would be wonderful.

Mandy broke the spell first. "Umm... could I ask your opinion on something? it's kind of personal, but..." she shrugged as if to say we were already way beyond personal.

"Sure," I replied. Anything for a naked lady.

She took in a deep breath and let it out, which drew my close attention. "I want to go bare down there -- my husband wants me to go native."

Wow. That remark led me to more closely examine her current grooming 'down there.'

She had a neatly trimmed triangle of light brown hair above her vulval slit. She not only kept it shaved into that shape, but she also appeared to be keeping it thinned out... no long and curlies at all.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12