All Comments on 'A New Pet'

by Lil_bitchMia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
if this is true then you really need to go to the police

Regardless this is rape and you should not be going through with it on your own, speak to the police if there are videos then this is evidence, and will be found... if they end up on the internet then things will only be worse for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

this is exactly the kind of shit i like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!!!!!

More please!!!!! I love this kind of story! Really loved the stick up her ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great job!

I have read this story about four times and every time I read it, I love it. Cant usually say that about the stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
um

this is very very unrealistic.

she had so much cum inside of her and she still thought that there was a chance she wouldnt be pregnant?

also, in a situation like this, her thinking is illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh

Your literary skills are poor and it distracted from what would have been a hot plot. You also need to proof read before you post, buy means to purchase don't mistake it for by. It seems to me like this is the first draft and you should reread it and edit it so that it has a better flow. Also, you should find a way to name the characters and add more description; white, tan, black, and Asian are slightly racist. You should describe them as tall, chubby, built, dark haired, mustache guy, or guy with a scarred face. It will add more to your characters. I don't normally comment this much but I think if you added more to the story you could bring it from meh to awesome. Good luck and I hope to see more great ideas from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't finish it

The writing bothers me "I tried to call my sister" "I'm calling my friend" "that's why I'm calling my dad" who is she trying to contact? Her sister, friend or dad? That's as far as I got because I stopped after the "that's why I'm calling my dad" part. The writing is bland and stiff as a board, details are exstreamly weak when it comes to the males in this story. I'd say more but I don't think it's worth my time and your's, sorry if this sounds rude but it's the truth. Please keep practicing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT

As a submissive 'shared' bi-wife that gets very wet by being humiliated and sexually degraded, both in public and in private, I thought your story was very hot and hope you write a second or more chapters. I once had a stick stuck up my ass by a man that was under me fucking me outside in a park, too. So, needless to say that part of the story brought back some not so good memories, yet very hot at the same time.

love

catt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous