A New Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers

When I woke I could hear her in the other room talking to someone and I waited for her to come for me not sure what was about to happen. I remembered the other guy she showed me and wondered if he was here or even alive. I was sure I would find out soon enough.

I was flooded with light and when my eyes adjusted there was my wife's co worked staring at me through the glass smiling. I frantically tried to cover myself in my wife's panties but she slid open the top and pulled them from me. I fell to the nylon-covered floor and crawled away from her hand but it was a loosing battle. She grabbed me by my foot and I was shot skyward out of my cage. She held me before her face and was beside herself with glee for some reason. She held me so close I could smell the gum on her breath. As she dangled me upside down I tried to cover myself but she only laughed at me and walked into the living room, I could see my wife sitting in he chair like a queen with her legs crossed drinking a beer. On the end table was a little bug box a kid uses to keep bugs in and I just knew that inside was the guy I had briefly seen on the computer. I didn't know the name of the women who held me but I knew her form where my wife worked, she moved to the couch and sat still holding me before her face smiling like a kid on Christmas.

I felt like a bug under a microscope the way she was looking at me, she turned me around raised me up lowered me all the while the blood was rushing into my head and making me really lightheaded. I could see her holding a glass of wine and just thought the more they both drank the worse this was going to get. I could see my wife moving, she held and empty drinking glass under me and I was dropped inside and set on the table. There was o way out and I wasn't even going to try and she knew it. I saw her grab the bug box and open the end dumping out the guy who was in there. I got a good look and saw that it was her boss, someone who pissed her off on a regular basis.

I knew this poor bastard was in trouble. Without warning my wife tossed him to her friend and he landed in a heap on her lap. She was wearing black slacks and a red sweater top, with ankle boots and black hose. She laughed as she watched him try to gain his footing on her slacks. She crossed her legs and he slid down to her crotch. I saw the look as soon as it happened and knew what was going to happen to him later.

"So do you want to kill him now or would you like to be able to play with him as long as you want without destroying him?"

"OHH I wan him to last, I want to keep him for some time and make him suffer for everything he has done to me."

"Ok here." With that I saw my wife hold the eye dropper out and she put a few drops on him.

"How long before it takes affect?"

"Instantly, he comes back quicker each time."

She closed her hand into a fist and I could see her fingers turn white. She opened her hand and I could see him writhing in pain and soon he was back to normal. She then took him and set him on the carpet, he tried to run but she laughed at him and stepped on him. I thought my wife was going to have a hissy.

"If there is blood on my new carpet you will join him!"

She sheepishly moved her foot and luckily there was none but he was a mess all bent and broken.

"Put him in your shoe you'll love the feeling."

She quickly did and dropped him in her ankle boot and shook her foot.

"Ohh it feels so weird having him in there, he's under my arch right now. I have had these boots a long time and wear them a lot. I bet it smells in there."

At this they both laughed

"You can have him but remember I expect payment for him and my gift to you."

"Sure what ever you want, name it."

"I will in time but for now have some fun with him while I get ready for the web cast. Don't tire him out too much though as he is the star of this broadcast."

My wife grabbed my glass and carried me into the kitchen to get another beer and then headed to our bedroom, well it was ours once now I feel like a pet and not her husband anymore.

She set me inside my aquarium and proceeded to change her clothes, I always liked watching her change but now it was different. She acted like I wasn't even there. She sat on the bed and I watched as she slowly removed her hose. She opened the top and dropped them in,

"Here you go baby, something for you enjoy since the wet spot was made by you after all."

I could smell her scent in the hose and it was intoxicating. She was standing right next to the glass and I could almost reach out and touch her neatly shaved pussy. She read my mind and slowly ran her finger along the slit smiling. She turned and opened her drawer that was filled with the stockings and pantyhose I bought for her and pulled out a pair of sheer black thigh highs. I know this because I watched her slide them up her legs as she pointed her feet at me. She seamed to enjoy putting on a show in front of me. She selected a short black dress and 3" heels. Grabbed the laptop and our video camera and left me there smelling her worn hose.

mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers
12