A New Temptation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine was not so easily tempted. She didn't move. Af if reading her mind, Alex strode forward and grabbed her, turning her completely around. Elaine, who been holding her gown up, attempting some form of decency, had been unable to defend herself. Now, trapped between Alex's strong legs, Elaine wished she had moved when she could have.

"My dear, had you not threatened me, I would not have to resort to such measures. You have forfeited your chance at anonymity."

Suddenly, Elaine felt her mask loosen and night air whisked past her. face. She was flipped back around.

Alex had not been prepared for Elaine. His tempered feelings of lust violently surfaced again, as he held Elaine with a possessiveness previously unbeknownst to him.

"What are you doing here?" he ground out.

Elaine, now discovered, turned her head away in defeat.

"Are you so cowardly as to not answer me?" Alex demanded angrily, "Did you follow me here in hopes that you would be able to ensnare me as easily as you did a night ago?"

Elaine whipped around. "I wanted nothing to do with you. Since your memory has failed you, let me remind you that I had declined your offer to dance before you forced my hand," she snarled.

Again, the jab of pain hit Alex. Humiliated. Angry. Alex had never been rejected, and he didn't know how to react. He turned to what he did best. Alex slammed his mouth against Elaine's with a kiss demanded her complete acquiescence. With his arousal pressed against her stomach, and a pair of lush lips moving against hers, Elaine started to feel a warm sensation build at her core. She leaned into his body.

Having Elaine press into him nearly finished him. Yet, Alex swore that he would reduce her to his own feral state of mind. Alex slowed his kiss and moved down her neck, softly teasing her until Elaine lay shivering in his arms. No longer able to resist him, Elaine tangled her hands in his hair and pulled him up to her. Their mouths engaged in a hot dance, pushing and sucking each other until both were breathless.

"Why are you here?" Alex asked once again, this time softly.

In her hazed stupor, Elaine looked at him. With his brown hair and green eyes, he proved irresistible. Even now, Elaine felt his virility— his masculinity. Everything about him was so hard, and she was drawn to him.

"Why do you always make me repeat myself?" Alex asked, placing a tender kiss on her cheek. "Why are you h—"

"I'm here with my brother's future wife."

Alex pulled back, evidently confused. "Why is your brother's betrothed here? I wasn't even aware that the duke was engaged."

"Well," Elaine started, "She wants to learn the secrets of seduction."

Alex paused and stared at her. "And are you here for the same reason?"

"No," Elaine strongly denied, ignoring the flame in Alex's eyes, "I have no interest in carnal affairs."

"Is that so?" Elaine looked up at him. His question, though light, stirred something that felt very carnal. "Let me go." Elaine attempted to wriggle out from his grasp.

"I find that I can't."

Elaine glared at him but recoiled when she saw the tenderness within his gaze.

"Be my duchess," he murmured, pulling her even closer. He relished holding her body, feeling her body pressed against his. Alex buried himself in her dark tresses. She make a lovely duchess.

"I can't."

"Of course you can," Alex replied, still buried in her hair. God, she smelled glorious. "I'm proposing to you."

"There is another man's affections I wish to secure," Elaine replied.

Alex stiffened and pushed himself away from her. "Well then," he said with more emphasis that he meant, "you had lied to me when I asked if you were here for the same reasons as the duke's intended."

"I did not lie," Elaine began to protest, "No, I did." Let him believe the worst of her— that way he would stay away.

Alex looked at the all too tempting female in front of him. He had been rejected, again.

"Then I bid you good luck, for god forbid a man to marry you." And with that, Alex left.

12