A New Treat

Story Info
A virgin submits to all sorts of abuse.
2.5k words
4.03
54k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new restaurant had the standard dim lighting that some restaurant owners thought went well with sexy waitstaff and a distinct lack of interest in the food's taste. He and his date were led to a decent table near a fireplace. The heat was welcome on this cold winter night.

Their waitress appeared, looking perky and sexy, without vamping out, unlike too many of her coworkers. Her face was that of an angel, with long corn silk hair, and a warm smile. The short French skirt revealed legs that could do with a closer examination. All in all, she looked far tastier than the menu. The standard low cut blouse revealed perfectly sized and shaped breasts, with the nipples' outline just visible in the tight top.

His date was noticeably pissed when the waitress appeared. What made it funnier was that the waitress was doing her best to make herself noticed, without getting fired. Sarah was her name. Several times Sarah made sure that his meal and drink were just right, while she forgot that his date was even sitting at the same table. This woman showed promise.

When the bill appeared, he saw a folded slip of paper under the credit card. Name, phone number and a smiley face. Well, that was strike one. A SMILEY FACE? She would have to pay for that.

That night he was distracted. Finally in the morning, his date limped off, unhappy that she did not earn his full attention. Still, a bit of oral, then vaginal, then a deep anal examination, followed up by her gentle licking and cleaning, and he was almost happy. Her bruises on her butt shone nicely in the bathroom light.

They promised to call each other, but Link knew better. Vanilla ice cream just got boring too fast. This girl was just like that.

Sunday arrived, and he knew that Sarah had the day off. She managed to tell him that much. He dialed her number.

"Hello?" He recognized her voice at once.

"Hi, Sarah. We met last night. Remember me? Link?"

"Oh hi!, I wasn't sure that you would call. I'm glad that you did."

"Sarah, I am free today, and I was wonder. . ."

"I'd love to. I'm free all day."

He almost laughed at the anxious way she talked.

"Good, then come to my place. But I have to warn you, I have strong tastes."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say I like control, even physical control."

There was no answer. The silence grew longer until finally he heard her breath.

"Ok, where do I go?" Her voice sounded a lot shakier. Oh well, she would soon learn. he told her when and where.

At noon, the bell rang. He let her in. He helped her off with the coat, and saw that she was way too well bundled. All that beautiful skin was covered. That would have to change.

"Sarah, now, for the next three hours, you will do everything I ask. Then, you will have a half hour to have me do anything that you want. Deal?"

Her face said it all. This was way too fast, way too heavy and probably way too scary for this girl. 26, slender, a great butt, and long legs, and breasts that were at least a handful and more than a mouthful. And from KANSAS no less. The big city ate these girls alive, and Link was glad to be doing the eating.

Finally, she nodded, with a jerky motion, afraid of what would happen next.

He ordered her downstairs. His basement was outfitted with a great plasma screen, video cams, and a whole variety of restraints and strange devices. He was proud of his work. This was all homemade. Wood, leather, chains, steel bars, and all strong enough to hold the weight of three adults. He knew that from experience. Those twins still called and asked for repeat performances. They were sweet and cute.

"Take it off. All of it."

Sarah began removing her top. He was right. They were perfect breasts. Link could never decide whether he was a neck, leg or breast man, especially when the perfect butt walked by. Pert, large, and upstanding, he saw that the areolas were light pink and without a blemish. He smiled. That would change, too.

By the time her jeans and undies came off, she was shaking. He kept it warm down here, so Link knew that it was fear. But, fear made it even more fun. He told her to lay down on the movable table, face down. She did. He took her left leg and laced it closed in a leather and chain tether. He did the same with the left arm. He hit the button and she began to rise, enough for him to pull out the table. She cried out from fear and surprise. He grabbed a horse crop, his favorite for close in work. He poked at the nipples and watched as they began to get hard.

"But, I . . . I don't . . . I never have! I'm a virgin," she stammered out.

"You're 26 and a virgin?" he demanded.

"My father is a baptist minister and very strict."

WHACK across her left breast. She was so shocked that she couldn't make a sound. WHACK right on her right nipple. This time she screamed. The horse crop was such a great tool. She tried to cover her breasts with her free arm, but even so, he could see the red mark rise up. From her expression, she finally realized that she was tied up for good and could not escape.

He slowly walked behind her and WHAP across her butt. What a perfect butt. Bouncy, strong, and also unmarked. For now. Then a second, then a third time. By this time she was sobbing.

Link examined her closely. Too much hair. He pushed the button and raised her even higher. He pulled out his shaving kit: a table, a bowl of water, soap, a straight edge and an electric razor.

"Sarah, do you know what I am going to do now?"

She sobbed no.

"Do I have your permission to shave you?"

She nodded yes, again in a jerky manner.

He used the electric to remove most of her hair. Her vaginal lips seemed too perfect, too unused. He inspected her closer and slipped in a finger. Damn. She was intact. Amazing. After the razor, he soaped her up and stropped up the straight edge. Carefully, so as not to cut her most sensitive skin, he removed the last signs of hair between her legs. Then, he wiped her clean and examined her again. Gorgeous. He noted, with a smile, that all his attention had gotten her aroused. The lips were swelling gently, and he saw the nub of her clit start to pop out.

"That's a good girl, a very good girl." He coaxed her clit out more, with his tongue, then his thumb. It was growing nicely, and Sarah soon could not stop herself from moaning. He took out a clothes pin from his pocket, and clipped it to her large hard clit. Sarah groaned in what seemed to be both pain and pleasure. He moved to her breasts. First, a scented oil, especially on the red stripes that lined each breast. Soon, she was moaning again. He found himself getting hard, what with such soft, yet firm breasts in his hands. He concentrated on the left, or top breast. Soon, her nipple was as hard as a rock. He took out a black metal paper fastener and clamped it on her hard nipple. Another muffled scream. He did the same to the right breast.

Now, she was ready.

He pulled the table back and lowered her onto it, this time face up. He undid her arm, handcuffed them together, and pulled her arms over her head. There, he hooked the handcuffs to the table.

The right leg, he bent at the knee, and quickly tied a leather band to her thigh. He pulled this hard, until her right leg was almost on her chest. He repeated this with her left leg. She was totally opened up to him now.

The fun could now begin. A virgin? Amazing.

"Now Sarah, before we start, I want to know. I do have your permission to continue, right? You are giving me express permission?" As he spoke he removed the clothes pin from her clit and started rubbing it in a gentle, soft, circular motion.

She nodded yes.

"No, Sarah, you must say it out loud."

"yes, Yes, YES, please DON'T STOP," she almost screamed. Her breathing was getting faster and shorter. No, this would not do. He took his hand away. Sarah began moving her hips as though she wanted to will his hand back.

He looked for and selected another oil. He dabbled a bit on her ass and moved it gently around her asshole.

"What. . . what. . . no, not there, no, that's dirty!" she was beginning to fight her binds.

"Sarah, trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Ye .. ye .. yes, but that's .. that's not right."

"Oh, yes it is."

He reached over for a small set of BenWa balls, 6 marbles tied in a row. He oiled each one, then began to insert them one by one. By the time the fourth one was in, she seemed to get confused at the sensation. When the last one was in, he went back to her clit.

She responded at once, moaning and thrusting her hips back and forth.

Link grabbed the smallest metal vibrator he had. Might as well not hurt her too much without permission. He lubed it up, then turned it on. The slightest touch at her clit and soon Sarah was moaning loudly. He pushed it gently between her wet, hot vaginal lips and pushed, centimeter after centimeter. He hit the obstruction, and pushed harder. She gave in immediately. A small amount of blood appeared. Leaving the vibrator in and on, he wiped and washed her again. His thumb went back to work on her clit.

He brought out a twin set of nipple clamps that were hooked up to the ceiling. This time, the clamps seemed to stimulate, not hurt her. It was hard to tell, her moans were louder than the vibrator. He pulled on the chain and stretched her breasts hard. Her eyes opened with a little fear, but her words said something elese.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, I ne ne ne ver never nuh hun no, yes, yes, YES, YES!"

All at once she came with explosive force. Link was happily surprised. She was a squirter. He pulled out the vibrator and turned it off. Her face was red, and her breath was absolutely ragged, as though she had run the marathon.

He dropped the edge of the table, giving him complete access to the sweetest part of her body. By now Link was fully erect. She was so hot and wet, that entering her was only a little harder than he expected. Damn, she was a virgin, he reminded himself. He pushed harder and began a steady rhythm. Soon all eight and half inches were inside, then out, then in, then out. Sarah began making gurgling sounds.

"Oh my, I don't believe, I can't oh please, yes, yes, no, yes, oh, that feels like oh!"

Just as he felt her tensing up for yet another explosion he reached down, without missing a stroke, and began pulling out the BenWa balls ever so slowly. They came out one at a time with a plop. With each ball, she screamed again. Her second explosion made him wet. This orgasm was even bigger than her first. It almost made him come. Damn, tight, warm, wet and exploding. This girl was a keeper.

He withdrew, and undid her nipple clamps. He still had one more goal, before the instructions began.

"Thank you, thank you, I never imagined."

"Sarah, we aren't done. Not by a long shot." She looked at him strangely.

He undid her handcuffs, then her thighs. He helped her off the table, although she had trouble standing for a bit.

He laid down on a low table and told her to straddle him. She did this willingly. Just as she was going to impale herself, he stopped her.

"No, Sarah. I want your ass. Now!"

"No, not that, can't I just have you inside please? It's so large, but I want. ."

He slapped her left breast hard.

"NO, Sarah. I want your ass. Do it. That will teach you to give me a smiley face again."

Without another word, she moved her body forward a bit, then aimed his cock at her asshole. The lube and the balls had helped, but she was still incredibly tight. She groaned and almost screamed when his head finally made it in. Little by little, he inched in deeper. God, she was tight. What a perfect sensation. Soon, she was going up and down, groaning again.

As she got into the rhythm with eyes closed he reached in a drawer for a tiny hand-held vibra-cone. He turned it on and pressed it against her clit. Sarah soon doubled her speed. Her groans got louder and louder. She came for a third time, squirting once again, but this time, her tight ass was too much for him. He felt himself explode with his own scream. He pushed and pushed and pushed, emptying himself deep in her ass. She collapsed over him, breathing hard again. He reached down, and stuck a nipple in his mouth. She groaned happily.

"Oh my, oh, wow. I never. I never imagined. Oh, don't stop, it's sore, but it's great."

He rubbed her other breast with his hand. She groaned again.

He pushed her off, then led her to his swiss shower. Twelve shower heads surrounded them plus a drencher above and a special sprayer that acted like a liquid vibrator near his hip. They were soon lathered up and washing each other. Link got hard again. Her slender body felt great in the hot water.

She grabbed his hard cock and looked at him in awe.

"That is big, I mean I've seen pictures, but this is big!" She couldn't keep her hands off of it. They dried each other off, then he pulled her back into his toy room. This time, he grabbed two vibrators, quite a bit larger than the first. He oiled both up, then took the larger one and poked and prodded until it was deep in her cunt. He then pushed the second one up her ass. With a gleam in his eye, he turned both of them on slow. She closed her eyes, and began playing with her own breasts, pulling her nipples, rubbing her breasts harder and harder.

He had her kneel in front of him, then began instructing her as to what a real blow job entailed. She quickly got into it. Five minutes later, he exploded deep in her throat. She gagged, but was too distracted by her ass and cunt to complain. A minute later, she came yet again. This time, she removed her own vibrators and turned them off. She crawled up next to him and put her head on his chest.

"Link, can we do this again?"