A New Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moment's hesitation and thought I text back.

'Ok.'

Although I had taken a few before, my hands were shaking as I removed the blue cashmere sweater, undid my bra and dropped that on a chair. After making sure that my nipples were erect by pinching them, I fluffed my hair up and staring straight into my phone I took a couple of shots. They were no good so I took several more until I had one I liked. I sent that to him.

A message came back quite quickly.

'Thank you Christina, you look lovely, now I want one of your bottom with you naked.'

That was more difficult to arrange, but I managed it by taking a photo of the back of me in a mirror.

'You have a lovely bottom Christina do you like it being spanked?'

'I don't' know Haydn, It has never been spanked.'

'Then it will be my pleasure to take your spanking virginity won't it?'

At first I thought of objecting, but the idea got to me. I had read about it and had several conversations in chat rooms about the whole ritual of spanking. Again realising that I wanted to please him I text back.

'Yes Haydn.'

I did not hear anything from him after that and during the few days before the next class my mind was in a whirl. I had read Fifty Shades of course and although I found the book to be poorly written I did connect with Ana. I could feel her attraction both to Christian and to what he offered and delivered. I had no idea why? I had read though that many women who feel an attraction to BDSM and being submissive to a dom or domme, are not at all like that in their business or social lives. Many have successful careers, hold down high powered jobs and have control over people. They are influential and persuasive and in many ways controlling. I associated with that type of woman just as much as I associated with what both Christian Grey and Haydn were saying.

I researched the web and learned a lot more about it. I saw many of the signs in me that are prevalent in active submissives and I could more and more see myself as becoming Haydn's woman. I read about a film called The Secretary featuring Maggie Gyllenhall and managed to find clips from it. It was really the predecessor of Fifty Shades and I found myself masturbating as Maggie was demeaned, humiliated, tied up and spanked.

I had not heard from him between sending him the selfies and the next reading class. I wanted to contact him, but felt intimidated so I did not nothing. I was devastated when I got to the class and he was not there. My mind was all over the place so I took in little of what was discussed. All I could think about was Haydn. I went over that evening we spent in the flat and how he made me cum several times, how he did not undress or try to fuck me, the words he had said about wanting my mind and controlling me, the recent text exchanges, taking the selfies, him talking about spanking my virgin bottom and the feelings I was developing about this whole new world of sexual deviation, or was it?

As I left and was walking to my car I felt someone behind me. I increased my pace, but so did they. I knew I had to go down a dark alleyway to get to the car park and I was scared, particularly as I got nearer to that so the person behind me got closer to me. As I turned into that alleyway I looked over my shoulder and was relieved but also a little annoyed to see that it was Haydn.

"You should be careful in dark places like this in this area he said."

"Hello Haydn."

"Hello Christina," he replied. "Come for a drink in a pub."

That was not said as an invitation, but was issued as an order. It did not enter my head to refuse.

"Yes Haydn.

"Where's your car?"

"In the car park where it was last time."

"Good, let's go."

"Ok," I replied feeling excited that we were having a date, well sort of.

As I shut the door after getting in the car, he said. "Take your panties off."

"What?" I replied wondering if I had heard him correctly.

"And your bra," he went on ignoring my question.

"Where?" I naively replied.

"Right here," he said.

The car park was fairly dark, but not so much that people passing by would not be able to see me if they looked in.

"Someone might see."

"Yes they might," he coolly replied. "So hurry."

Fortunately I was wearing a skirt so removing my panties was easy and not very revealing.

"Give them to me," Haydn said as I took the panties off. I did. The bra, however, was different. I was wearing a tight sweater that had to be pulled over the head to remove it meaning I would be completely bare above the waist as I removed my bra.

As I pulled the sweater off Haydn said.

"You have lovely breasts Christina and wonderful nipples. "Make them hard for me. Touch them."

I was horrified. Sitting there topless I was scared that someone would come along and see me, but still I felt powerless to refuse.

"Cup both breasts and pinch both nipples at the same time," he told me leaning back and turning in his seat to look at me. Just as I was holding each breast and pinching each nipple he opened his door. That of course caused the inside light to come on and my half nudity was bathed in what seemed like brilliant light.

"Please Haydn, no," I gasped.

He just looked at me and kept the door open. "Caress them and squeeze them."

"No, no please."

"Do as I say or I will make you take the skirt off as well and have you rub your cunt until you cum."

I did as he said.

We sat close together behind a table in the quite crowded pub. He made me go to the bar to get the drinks although he paid for them.

"Why do you want me to get them," I rather bravely asked him?

"Because I want so see your bare tits wobbling and your nipples poking out of the sweater," he said putting his hand into my lap. "And when you come back I am going to get my hand up your skirt and onto the wet cunt of yours."

To my huge embarrassment, but even huger thrill he did just that.

"Right I have to go."

"Do you want a lift," I asked hoping he would invite me to the flat.

"No, I like walking at night. I may see you next week."

I got home disappointed a little confused, but strangely aroused. The drive was different in that I was naked under the sweater and skirt and that made me remember he had kept my panties. I fumbled around on the floor of the car and was relieved to find my bra.

I had only just got home when there was a message on my iPhone.

"Did it excite you having no knickers on driving home?"

"Yes, it did."

"What about in the pub, did that thrill you?"

"Yes Haydn."

"But you did not cum did you?"

"No I didn't."

"Next time I want you to cum."

"How can I do that?"

"Certainly with difficulty, but it will be up to you how you cum. Now undress."

"What do you want me to take off?"

"Everything."

I did as he told me and then masturbated as he spoke to me on the phone. Each evening that week, apart from the Saturday and Sunday when I did not hear from him he telephoned me and persuaded me to masturbate, I did not need much persuasion.

"Tomorrow go to work with no panties on," he told me.

"So have you?" He asked when he phoned me just after I arrived at work.

"Yes."

"Where are you at your work?"

"At my desk."

"In an office?"

"No."

"Go to a meeting room."

"I am not sure I can."

"Then try hard."

I found one and went there.

"Ok I am in a meeting room."

He then got me to masturbate and it was amazing. Although I sat in what would be the last position anyone would look, I knew that at any time someone could, despite the engaged sign being on, walk in. That simply made the whole experience more powerful.

"We will go back to the flat this evening," he said at the next reading class. "Go in the loo and take your panties and bra off. I want to see your tits wobble as you walk back in."

"Why my panties" I asked worried that he would do something in front of the class?

"Firstly," he hissed putting his mouth close to my ear and gripping my arm so tightly it hurt. "Because I told you to and secondly because I am going to finger your cunt all the way home in the car."

He did as well and made me cum when we stopped at traffic lights.

That evening for the first time in my life I had my bottom spanked.

As time went on I fell more and more under Haydn's spell. He slowly manipulated me and gradually dominated me. This was not just when we were together, but also each day when we were apart. He told me what to wear, or more to the point often what not to wear. He made me promise to flash my tits and legs on the train or when shopping and then email him about it. He made me do things like drive to the flat with my blouse undone, masturbate with him watching on a cam, use a brush handle and then a cucumber as a dildo to fuck myself.

At the flat he spanked me several times both on my bottom and on my pussy, made me walk round the room for ages gradually undressing and ordered me to masturbate as he watched. At other times he would arouse me to the point where I was ready to climax and then would stop me and would deny me that pleasure. Although he never fucked me or let me touch or suck his cock, he would sometimes masturbate as I watched. When he did that he would cum on my breasts, face, thighs, tummy or bottom. Once he wrapped my long, blonde hair round his cock and wanked himself so that his cum went into my hair; he made me drive home like that.

I knew that he was illustrating to me that gradually I was becoming his sub, almost his slave. He was breaking me in like they do young colts. He was teaching me to do what he told me to do without thinking or arguing and gradually he was changing my outlook and thinking. This was to the point that with most men I would have told them to fuck off at some of things he made me do, but with Haydn it did not enter my head.

In a way I had not even realised I was falling in love with him. I wanted to be told to do things and I wanted to please him. Why? Because I knew that what he was doing to me he was doing to give me pleasure and he did that continuously. Also I realised that in his way and in the way of D/s 'practitioners' he was falling in love with me.

In the three months or so that I had known Haydn he had made no effort to fuck me either virginally or anally. I would have willingly let him do either. He explained that Missus Doyle his wife was the only person he would have sex with and that if he did that with anyone else it would be disloyal to her.

"And Christina, Missus Doyle is the perfect slave to me and I cannot be unfaithful to my slave can I?"

I did not like to say that made me jealous or ask what was I, if his wife was the perfect slave?

*

So it was through that gradual process that I had arrived at this evening. This evening in the flat, this evening where I was naked apart from the fishnet stockings, the thigh high boots and the corset all of which Haydn had bought me. This evening where Haydn my master and my dom had dressed me and was preparing me for the ritual that was taking place. This evening where he had so carefully tied me up and had bound my ankles and wrists to the bed. This evening where he had put clamps on my nipples and this evening where I watched as he undressed.

This was not the norm. He almost religiously resisted any attempt I made to touch him and when I had asked once if he would undress, he had punished me saying.

"It is not your place to ask for anything Christina," he told me as he tipped the candle holder a little so that that the molten wax splattered onto my bare stomach just above my pubic patch that a few days ago he had shaved.

The nipple clamps had been on for twenty or so minutes and were beginning to hurt me. I knew from previous experience that would go away soon and that my breasts would be filled with a deep ache and a glowing warmth. As my body became attuned to the invader so the sexual ache in my nipples would be accentuated by the clamps pinching them tightly. It really was, I had learned, a balancing act between the pain and the payback that came by way of the other feelings I got as a by-product of the clamps gripping the tips of my tits.

I had learned so much since meeting Haydn and I knew that I would be eternally grateful to him for introducing me to this new way of life. In my situation, being single and having a married man as my dom, I could not live the life as full as recently I had realised I wanted. Maybe that would come one day I kept thinking and hoping.

The feelings going through me as I lay there completely restricted by the ropes that I realised got tighter when I struggled, were awesome. I loved so much being restrained and helpless. Additionally the corset that in a way was hurting me, added to the feelings of total capitulation and dependence on Haydn.

I was aware that he rented the flat on a weekly basis and did not spend the weekends there. I was not sure whether to believe him when he told me that at the weekends he rented it to a prostitute, but I did not think much about it as I would never meet her. Being a Friday evening I knew that at any time he could walk out and leave me and I would be there until whenever the prostitute arrived. On the other hand I had such trust in him and knew that if he did that then he would leave a way out for me.

As he removed his trousers and I saw the ladies panties that he always wore, he was completely erect. He has a good cock. It is thick and fairly long and beautifully smooth, not that I had been allowed to touch it, but he had rubbed it over my breasts and face a few times. He was wearing pink lace, bikini panties that had a cutaway back so that there was just a slither of material running between his beautifully pert cheeks. The pouch at the front was see-through and his cock reared up and out of the waist band. I found seeing the end of it poking out of the elastic to be particularly sexy.

I was a little surprised when he removed them and momentarily posed for me his fingertips idly, almost stroking that large ridge that runs up the back of a cock. He walked across the room to where I had neatly placed my clothes. He picked up my black thong and smiling at me and saying. "Don't mind do you Christina," he slipped it on? That gave me yet another surge of arousal for I was so proud and pleased that he wanted part of me against his gorgeous cock and balls and, on top of that, he did look so sexy.

He went to a cabinet on the other side of the room and returned to beside the bed.

"Lift your head Christina."

I did as he said and then realised that he was holding an eye mask. He slipped it on and everything was black. Having my sight removed was not an unpleasant sensation especially when with someone I loved and in whom I had such trust.

I felt his fingers softly touching the insides of me thighs. It was lovely.

"Oh my god," I howled as he pulled on the nipple clamps hurting me.

"You have to learn how to combat such things."

"Yes I am sorry."

He pulled on them again and this time I did not make a sound although the pain was quite intense. I guessed, though, that it would not last that long and I was prepared to suffer to please him for I knew that he was doing what he was doing to please me.

Then everything went quiet and still. He stopped touching me or saying anything. I lay there trussed up like a turkey, with white ropes round my arms, legs, ankles and body biting into my flesh and probably causing that to mark and redden as I moved. My last visual impression was of Haydn standing over me wearing my black panties with his erect cock sticking out of the waistband. I knew that my bare breasts would be stretched by my arms being tied above my head and I was extremely aware that between my spread-eagled legs, my bloated and soaked sex would be on view to him. I could visualise the black leather collar round my neck being attached to the headboard and the silver chain holding the nipple clamps falling across my upper chest.

I heard the shutter on his camera or phone and knew that he would be taking photos so that we could relive the scene when he played them through a tablet onto the large plasma on the wall.

I felt something pressing right against the lips of my pussy. Momentarily I hoped that it was Haydn's cock and that he was going to fuck me, but the rest of his body was missing. Then I realised that it must be a dildo or one of the vibrators that he had used on me several times. As he eased it between my ready and opening lips he did not say anything. Knowing that he was doing what he was doing was for our mutual pleasure, I did not think that I should speak so I lay there and revelled in the glorious feeling of what was, a large, probably plastic, dildo being carefully and lovingly inserted into my most intimate place. As it went up me I realised that it was not just long, but was wonderfully thick as well so that it stretched my lips to their fullest. Inevitably, the sensations on the sensitive nerve ends of my lips and the insides of my pussy were strong and I writhed slightly. That tightened both the ropes round my wrists, ankles and body and the collar round my neck. At the same time, the corset seemed to have got tighter so that as my vagina and stomach were filled with gorgeous feelings, the parts of my body, restrained with the ropes, and now my waist were full of pain. The combination was awesome and for a moment or two I thought I might faint, but I did not and instead I lay there my entire body racked with incredible sensations and my mind whirring with my gratitude to Haydn for what he was doing to me.

Still nothing was said and the picture left in my mind as I could see nothing was of Haydn standing beside the narrow bed his cock fully erect and poking out of the top of my flimsy thong. It was a nice and stimulating vision.

With the dildo up me as far as it could go and with it stretching my opened lips to their fullest, I assumed that Haydn would now push it in and out of me to make me cum. I was looking forward to that. The preparation of me undressing, Haydn dressing me in the erotic clothes I knew that he would have enjoyed buying, putting on the nipple clamps, him tying me up, attaching my wrists and ankles to the bed, him undressing and putting on my panties and then inserting the dildo in me had primed me. It had made me ready to give myself into him and to sexual arousal, to receive the thrills and excitement he provided and it had prepared me to cum, many times as I always did when with him.

But he did not start pumping it in and out of me as if I was being fucked. No, as usual nothing was straightforward with Haydn, there was always a catch, a diversion or an addition. He thought outside of the box to give me, his now true submissive, the pleasure and enjoyment our burgeoning relationship warranted.

The instrument buried deep inside me and filling my vagina started to buzz, it was a vibrator. The sensation was fantastic and I lay there enjoying an orgasm that burst over me suddenly with enormous power. I made little noise other than a few groans and grunts; Haydn did not like me to show my sexual emotions.

Although I made little noise he would have known that he had made me cum, by my head flailing from side to side, my back arching and my thighs tensing.

I hoped that he would stop the vibrator for a while, but he did not and instead he turned the speed of it up. I heard the shutter on the camera on his phone clicking away recording every incident and my pulse raced even more when I thought 'I will see this soon on the TV.' The creaking on the floorboards told me he had moved away from the bed and I heard him sit down. His phone pinged as he rang a number. I could not believe it, but realised that it was another form of test, another way of confirming our roles and my position as his total submissive. It got stranger though when he started to speak.