A New Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I will not be home until ten so have my dinner ready for then."

'Oh my god,' I thought he is talking to his wife.

I realised that if he was to be home at ten he was not staying at the flat tonight and he would have to leave very soon.

"That does not matter, you do not need to know," he told her, possibly in response to her asking where he was.

"I cannot hear any buzzing, it must be something on the line," he said obviously replying to his wife asking about the sound of the vibrator that was buried in me as he sat wearing just my panties watching me start to cum again.

His conversation with his wife turned to more mundane matters and he asked what she had been doing today and how were the children? Over the next twenty minutes or so, the vibrator and the environment made me cum several more times. Then he said.

"I will be feeling very aroused when I get home so wear something very special for me."

The call ended with Haydn telling his wife that he loved her.

I felt humiliated and demeaned by the way that he had made me cum over and over again as he talked to his wife. I knew that it was just another illustration of the discipline of our relationship and his power over me and I understood completely that this was part of our D/s life. So in addition to the feeling of humiliation, I was excited and thankful that he had taken the time to give me the pleasure he had.

I heard him get up and move towards the bed. He pulled the mask off me, but left the vibrator buzzing away deep in my pussy. I had lost count of the orgasms that had roared through, but seeing him standing over me in my panties yet another started building up in me. He removed the panties and wrapped them round his cock that he started to rub. He moved closer so that it was pointing at my face. I smiled and nodded my agreement to what I knew that he was about to do. And then his cock seemed to explode and three or four long streams of cum shot from his cock and splattered onto my face and neck. It was on my cheeks and lips, across my eyes with some in my hair; as usual there was a lot of it.

He wiped his cum away from my eyes with my panties, but left most of the sticky goo on my face and chest. He started to dress and slipped the panties into his pocket. I wondered what he was going to do next and what was going to happen to me. I soon found out.

"I will see you next week at the class."

"Haydn, what about me" I said in a near begging tone.

"Missus Bryant will be home in an hour or so, you have nothing to worry about," he said turning, walking out and leaving me trussed up with my face still covered in his cum and the vibrator buzzing in my cunt.