A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

She didn't seem angry, just a little disappointed. She said, 'So, you have chosen a life of housework and whelping over that of a respected equestrienne. I wish you luck; you have great potential that I fear will be wasted on a man. Should you ever change your mind, I will entertain resuming our lessons.' She was polite and formal for the rest of the time I worked there, but she didn't spend any more time with me than necessary.

Once I made that decision, I swore to myself that I would never be that perverted again. So, I made love to make babies, and to satisfy my husband's needs. But not for myself—that would be too dangerous a door to open again, to feel good like that. I've never used toys or had Tim kiss me down there because I associate that with the things that I used to do. Things that were wrong.

But now, it feels like I'm having a harder time being right . I mean, showing myself to strange men, and my dreams, Natalie! They're not going away, they're getting sicker and sicker!"

Natalie took the pile of tissues and threw them away. "Those things weren't wrong, and neither were you. You're human, and you were curious. It sounds like you're still both of those things, and thank God for that."

"Natalie, I'm perverted! I'm mentally ill!"

"If you're perverted, then so am I, so is Adam, and I'd be willing to guess Tim is, too. We all have things that make us tick, sexually. If no one's getting hurt, how is that bad? I'll say it again, you are not mentally ill.

"Of course I am! I had sex with a woman! You have to admit, that's sick!"

"No, I don't. Look, if I—"

The sound of the front door slamming announced Tyler's return. "Mom, did you leave anything from lunch? Matty's mom had spinach soufflé—" The teenager stopped short in the doorway as his mother and aunt hurriedly packed up a cardboard box. "Oh, hi Aunt Gwen, everything OK?"

"Oh fine," she sniffled. "Just looking at some things that brought back old memories." The teenager was shocked to see his Aunt crying—he had never known her to exhibit much emotion at all—but he decided his mother was handling it just fine without his help.

"I've got to get this bottomless pit fed, and then get to work," Natalie announced. "But I really think we should continue our conversation. I'm off Monday, think we can squeeze in a ride?"

"I'd like that a lot."

"I'll be over at 10."

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers