All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 20'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
twosocks44twosocks44almost 10 years ago
A great story

This ongoing story is one of the best. Be sure to start from the beginning.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 10 years ago
The consistency of this series is superb

A quieter chapter this time. A couple of storylines are winding down, and the seeds of potential new story arcs are set.

I love the way this series encompasses the full life of the lead character. Its not just about someone having sex, then its over. I'm already eager for the next chapter! But I guess BusyBadger taking the time to get it right instead of just churning out a so-so chapter every few days is well worth the wait for the quality of the end-product.

Sincerely, many, many thanks for writing this.

MatcziewMatcziewalmost 10 years ago
Wonderfully developing story

Being quite new to Literotica, I first saw this series a couple of weeks ago. It was so well written and Gwen's development so compelling (not to mention delightful!), that I have gone back and read all 20 chapters. :)

This work has been very well done! I see that Ch 21 has now been posted -- I can only say that I look forward to reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Photos

Why after she let it be known she does not want her picture posted anywhere? because shes afraid to get an adverse reaction from her husband ? So why are they still trying to get her permission to post them ? and why would she pose for that man again knowing he will break her marriage if given a chance.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
Go ahead; put the portfolio on the website

I hope Gwen finally gets the courage to let Barry put the pictures on his website. It will also be interesting if she poses for some more pictures, although that may lead to complications.

I love this story!

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
21 St Sept 2018

I am so glad i did not find this story until now. The way you write Busy B, is fantastic.

I am hoping Tim gets to see Gwen playing with a toy.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Was disappointed Natalie covered up

But that was a big moment for those two.

Really enjoyed the peeping of the apprentices, I would imagine those two showing up in Gwen's dreams soon.

Hope so anyway ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...