All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 05'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
twosocks44twosocks44about 9 years ago
What a great story, always makes you want to come back for more.

If you haven't read this story from the beginning, I recommend you do. It is a wonderful

story that keeps you coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
further twists and turns

I really admire the storycraft here. You've cleverly deflected from the much-anticipated photo shoot Main Event (I know most of your readers thought Liz would be a no-show, or else Gwen would get lassoed in somehow), while introducing further possibilities and complications. The little snippets we did see were certainly hot-- It makes for an excellent tease, and as always I look forward to the next installment!

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 9 years ago
Unexpected, but brilliant

I really thought the photo-shoot would be a watershed moment in the storyline. I was looking forward to it immensely, yet nervous that it wouldn't fit with the style of the story so far.

I had two concerns in my head - one that it would be really raunchy, very enjoyable and move the action into a different gear, but maybe at the same time not sit too easily with the characters and situation established so far, possibly to the ultimate detriment of the story as a whole.

The other that the story would stick too closely to the established characters and behaviours but essentially nothing new would happen, and the series would continue to be an exquisitely written slice of life, but suffer from the sense that its not really going anywhere new any more.

You've basically written idea two, but at the same time introduced some new leads that - I hope - will lead to new & exciting situations in future. Gwen clearly was not thinking about what may happen when Kristin shows up to one of her rides with Nat when she issued her invite, so there's another pivotal moment coming up.

One outcome could be a return to more modest behaviour - but again, if that happens where is the story ultimately going? If they continue riding topless, then there is a whole new dynamic going on.

Then there's also the hints that Nat is a sub... not something I would have guessed so far. How's that going to pan out I wonder?

I'm intrigued!

Five stars. Hope I don't have to wait as long for the next instalment though. On the other hand - take as long as you like if it keeps the quality this high.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneabout 9 years ago
Excellent as usual

Love the way you write

The story seems short because I am so interested

but the ideas always tittilate

Thanks

Take as much time as you need

You are worth waiting on...

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 9 years ago
An Editorial Comment

Gwen says, "I, uhh, maybe a soda or something..."

Gwen and family are represented as Georgians. True natives of Georgia (and the South) refer to all sodas, pops, soft drinks as a "Coke." It a cultural thing.

"Thank you, very much," as Brenda Lee would say.

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
"We'll tell you about it over dinner."

This is what I want to here. very tricky Busy B , how you took Gwen away, 5 ******

LowcountryLowcountryabout 4 years ago
Albany

I haven't heard it years, but I remember the locals around south Georgia said it "All-Benny"

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Very good ad always

I like the introduction of the new character.

But again there were some typos that stopped me in my tracks.

rhjivrhjivalmost 2 years ago

Alternate ending: As Gwen watched Liz and Natalie, she felt her right hand drawn to her pussy. "Yes, do it" whispered her Slut. "Don't you dare" screamed the Lady, but Gwen could not hear the Lady's panic as her hand stroked her sex. Natalie hugged Gwen from behind, cupping Gwen's breasts in her hands. Liz put her hand on top of Gwen's and increased the pressure on Gwen's pussy. Gwen felt her body starting to vibrate with excitement. Liz leaned into Gwen and their lips met, gently at first. Liz's tongue explored Gwen's li[s and she felt herself yielding to Lid's invitation. An orgasm started to fill her body as she surrendered to Liz and Natalie. This orgasm felt different than any she had ever experienced. It came from a place deep inside her that she had never explored. As Natalie and Liz embraced her, the first waves of Gwen's orgasm erupted in a wave from deep inside her sex. She felt her hands pulling her dress up and ripping her thin panties off as the nectar of her orgasm burst from her pussy in wave after wave.

Gwen felt herself collapsing into the arms of her friends as they lay her on the bed in the center of the huge set. Natalie gently pulled Gwen's legs apart and put her lips to Gwen's pussy and her tongue exploring Gwen's sex as it continued to erupt in wave after wave of liquid energy.

Gwen felt the energy of her Slut fill her body with a new and wonderful freedom that completely overpowered the Lady who collapsed in shock at the recognition that her role in Gwen's life ad come to an end.

Liz straddled Gwen's face as she offered her powerful sexuality to Gwen's mouth. Without even a moan from the crushed Lady, Gwen pulled Liz to her as her tongue probed deeply into Liz's sex. In only a few moments, her probing was met with and eruption from Liz's vagina that drenched her. Liz's hips spasmed with each burst as Gwen felt herself swallowing Liz's juices with a hunger she had never allowed herself to feel.

And so on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1791 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...