A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,791 Followers

"Nice, nice," the photographer murmured. "OK, Nat, give me a profile and put one knee on the bench. Liz, in profile behind her." He again stepped in to adjust the pose, then stepped back and shot from several angles. "OK, Liz, open up the top of Nat's gown and push it down to just below her shoulders..." click-click-click "Perfect. Hold that." Gwen watched Barry put down the camera and retrieve what looked like a length of leather. Alarm bells went off in her head—this didn't look right. Was there cause for concern? She was supposed to be here to watch out for her sister-in-law!

"Here," he said, handing the length to Liz, "put this on her. Slowly."

Natalie had not been able to see what her friend had taken from the photographer, and was reluctant to break the pose she had been instructed to hold. "What is that?" she asked, a tinge of concern in her voice.

"It's a collar," Liz replied with a gentle laugh. "It's not like you haven't worn one before."

"You bitch!" she replied with her own laugh. "Did you tell him about that?"

"Nope, just your good luck. Ready, Barry?"

"Yup, go ahead. "

Gwen relaxed a bit at the sight of her sister-in-law's acceptance of the restraint. Liz did indeed take her time, wrapping the thin strip of black leather around her friend's throat and fastening the flat buckle.

"Nice, nice," Barry called out. "Alright Liz, stay in profile, Nat, leave your robe like that and stand behind Liz." She moved carefully, trusting her breasts to stop the gown from falling into she was in place. "Great, now, reach around her and untie her sash. Slowly, with your forehead against her back while you're looking down. Nice. Now, remove her robe just like she started to remove yours. Slowly, though. Liz, chin up, eyes up." Gwen held her breath as Natalie crept through the motion. Slowly the gown made its way down the redhead's arms, inching along until her breasts appeared from their cover. Pink nipples stood out proudly, and Gwen found herself wondering if Sandra had accentuated them as well. A brief image of Sandra giving her own darker areolae flitted through her imagination.

"OK, let it fall." Natalie let go, and the woman was revealed in all her glory. She was statuesque, Gwen thought, so perfectly toned and apportioned. Her pubic triangle was a deeper shade of the red ponytail hanging down her back, the point ending just above the hint of lips still hidden between drawn together thighs.

"Doin' great. OK, Nat, stand in front of her, get as close as you can without touching, and look up at her. Liz, chin and eyes where they are." The two women managed to maintain the soulful look this pose seemed to require for only a moment before they burst into laughter. "Okay, okay, I like that, too. Get it together when you can." It took a few moments, but Liz and Natalie finally managed to regain some control. "Great. Alright, Nat, don't untie your robe, just let it drop to your waist. The blonde shook slowly shucked the gown from its resting place on her chest to let it hang at the sash about her hips. Gwen took careful note of how Liz's firm, delicate mounds just seemed to match the rest of her body while Natalie's heavy mounds were a fir for her fulerl figure.

"Liz, reach down without bending and untie her robe. You can look down at her now, at her eyes. Natalie, don't stand on tip-toe, she can do it." Liz did accomplish the task, and both woman stood naked in front of each other.

"Eye contact ladies, eye contact...alright, Nat, on your knees. Liz, come forward until the tip of Nat's nose touches you." Gwen was embarrassed and enthralled to see her sister-in-law's lips resting in her friend's neat red thatch. She remembered when it had been her in that pose, in front of Miss Ritter... "Excellent, Liz, hands gently on her head, like you're blessing her, or controlling her."

"Controlling her," Liz quietly confirmed.

"It's not your birthday yet," came Natalie's muffled response.

"Nat, hands on the back of Liz's thighs, like you're holding her in place."

"Stop that, you bitch," Liz said with a straight face as she stared ahead and fought to maintain her icy look. Gwen was shocked to catch of glimpse of Natalie's jaw moving ever so slightly, her tongue roaming, eyes looking up the body of the woman before her.

"Don't mess up any of the work Sandra did down there," Barry warned as he continued to shoot, apparently not at all discomfited by the intimate act being performed just a couple of feet from his camera. "I don't want to break to get it right again. Alright, do a 180, Liz. Back up until you can feel her nose. Once you can, fold your hands between your breasts. Nat, your hands on the front of her thighs, pulling her in." Gwen held her breath in disbelief as the change of poses now had her sister's in law's lips firmly planted in between the upper cleft of Liz's bottom. "Arch your back while she pulls you in, Liz, stick your chest out, keep your hands there." The tall redhead complied, breasts and clasped hands pushing up and outward while Natalie's nose seemed to disappear between the cheeks of her friend's ass. "Nice, nice..." the camera's digital click went into rapid fire mode, and Barry continued to move the models about. "Alright Liz, turn around, grab her collar and pull up gently until she's standing. Gentle, don't choke her."

Barry's continued direction was creating a scene of subtle domination and submission. Gwen grew increasingly uncomfortable, not only with the intimacy of the session and the direction it was taking, but at how erotic and distantly familiar it seemed, and how she found herself imagining she was the one now lying down on the altar instead of Natalie, arms and legs falling to either side, while the redhead stood over her.

Barry moved in close, camera still firing. "Alright Liz, straddle her, face her feet. Hands on your hips, look down at her crotch, give me a stern look. Good, good. Now, sit down until you're on her chest. Put your hands on the outside of her hips." Sculpted buttocks lowered until they pushed Natalie's breasts further to the side.

"So comfy," the redhead purred.

Barry laughed. "Don't squish her, crouch just a little, like you're doing a squat. Maintain your posture." The photographer lowered the camera and kneeled just inches from Natalie's thigh. "Great, you're both doing great. Okay, Liz, take your left index finger and put it just above her pussy—here, like this." Gwen was shocked as he gently but firmly put his own meaty digit in Natalie's thatch, just above where her sex began. "Like you're pointing at her clit, see?"

His finger was withdrawn and replaced by Liz's. "On her clit, or just above it?" the redhead asked.

"Just above it. I want to see your fingernail in her bush." The camera was moved to just a foot from the where the sitting woman finger was pressing into the prone woman's mons. Satisfied, Barry moved between Natalie's legs and again drew close to get the shot.

"Gwen, can I speak with you a minute?" The engrossed voyeur whirled in fright, suddenly fearful she had been caught being too attentive. Sandra silently motioned the startled woman into the hallway while she reviewed her actions for something she might have done wrong. "I'm hoping you can do me a favor," the older blonde began in a low voice. "I have a potential client in the office, thinking about doing a boudoir shoot, like you did. She was wondering about what it's like exactly, though. Would you mind talking with her about your experience?"

The Lady flatly denied the request, again repeated her warning that no one should know what she had done, or that she was even here. The Lady was intrigued.

"There's not much to say, really," Gwen demurred. "I'm sure you describe it far better than I ever could. I mean, I've only done it once..."

"And you were so very good—like you were a pro! It was so much fun to watch you open up as we went along. And that's why I was hoping you'd talk to her—she seems like such a quiet girl on the surface, but I think there's more underneath than meets the eye, like you." Sandra took her by the arm and pulled gently. Gwen relented and followed.

"I'm still not sure..."

"You'll be fine," Sandra reassured her as they stepped into the small office and removed any chance of backing out. "Diana, this is the woman I was telling you about." A tiny young woman, probably the same age as Alison, rose from the chair by the desk.

"I'm Gwen Nelson," the older woman said, extending her hand as the Lady threw hers up in disgust. No names!

"Kristin. LaPointe. Pleased to meet you." An awkward silence fell, and Gwen wondered how to broach the subject she had been brought in to discuss. Hi, they took pictures of me naked, I felt like a slut and loved it, and you'll love being a slut, too! No, maybe that wasn't the way to begin this...

Sandra spoke first. "Diana here is thinking of having a boudoir photo session taken, but is a little nervous about the process."

"I asked my husband what he wanted for Christmas, and he said this," the young raven haired woman offered. "I would never have thought of this in a million years, but he asked..."

"Is it something you want to do?" Gwen asked quietly.

"Well, my husband—Daniel—he wants me to..."

"Yes, but what about you?"

"I'm not a prude," Kristin quickly answered, "I mean, I've let him take pictures of me before—sorry, too much information—but he thinks a professional photographer could do so much better. I really don't think I'm a professional-quality model, though."

"You don't need to be," Gwen told her, "I'm certainly not. But you are a very beautiful woman, and Barry seems to have a knack for bringing out the best in his subjects." Her thoughts quickly returned to the session going on in the studio behind her, and briefly wondered if the dog collar he had introduced was bringing out the best in Natalie. She quickly returned her attention to the young woman in front of her. "And I think you'd make a wonderful model. But it only works if you want to let your guard down enough to let him do that for you."

"So, you've done it? Let him take pictures of you naked?"

The bluntness of the question surprised Gwen. "I have," she answered slowly. "And yes, he probably would see all of you, if you know what I mean, but it's tastefully done, and he's very professional about it—and Sandra would be there as well. I wasn't so sure about doing it, just like you seem to be, but my husband—his name is Tim—seems to really like the results, and I have to admit, I like them too. It was a very, uhh, exciting experience."

"I'm sure they did," Kristin told her. "You're beautiful. I hope I look half as good as you when I'm in my thirties."

Gwen smiled. "You're much, much too kind. I'm in my forties—I have two daughters, one your age, I guess, and married, the other in college."

"Two children? How did you stay in such fantastic shape? I'm afraid I'm going to turn into a fat blob when I have one."

"The children kept me active. Our horses kept me active and sane."

"Oh, you ride? I used to, but my horse went with my mother when she moved down to the Palm Beach area. Daniel and I have an apartment in Butler, so I didn't have any place I could afford to keep him up here. I really miss riding, and I know what you mean about how it can keep you moving!"

The news she was talking with a fellow rider broke down Gwen's reserve. "Kristin, would you like to take a look at my photos and see what Barry can do?"

It took Sandra only a moment to pull up the portfolio on a nearby monitor. Gwen relived the day with the young woman as the photos slid by, only a little concerned that someone might come in from outside and see her in her most intimate poses. Kristin seemed genuinely impressed by the photographer's work and models looks, not fazed in the slightest as the scenes turned more risqué.

Kristin looked up after the last photo, the one of Gwen peering over the edge of the bathtub. "You're right, he certainly does good work...thank you Mrs. Nelson, that certainly helps."

"Call me Gwen, and you're most welcome." She grabbed a nearby business card, turned it over, and began writing. "Call me if you have any more questions. And also, I live outside of Albany, not too far from Butler at all. If you would like to come riding sometime, by all means just let me know. My daughters' horses are still at our house and are always looking for someone to get them out of the paddock for a while. You are most welcome any time. I know how much I would miss getting out for a ride if I didn't have the opportunity."

The young woman took the card from her and studied it. "Thank you Mrs.—Gwen, that's most kind of you."

"Think nothing of it. I'm always looking for someone to ride with. My sister-in-law—" Gwen stopped short, afraid that even mentioning Natalie might give away what was going on in the other room—"we, uhh go riding together every Friday morning. There's room for a third most of the time. I'm free most weekends too, if that works better for you."

"You've really been much too kind—thank you for everything."

Gwen headed back to the studio while Sandra showed the young woman out to her car. Barry and the young videographer was breaking down equipment, Natalie and Liz were nowhere to be seen. "All done—they're in getting changed," the photographer said as she looked about. The two women emerged from the makeup room a short time later, laughing..

"Hey Gwen, Liz said we can stay at her place tonight, if we want," Natalie said quietly as they approached. "You, uhh, don't have to be home tonight, do you? I don't have to be to work until Sunday."

"Oh, uhh, well, I'd have to check in with Tim, but, I suppose we could go back tomorrow...how'd everything go after I left?"

"Went fine," Liz answered, smiling at the blonde next to her. "We'll tell you about it over dinner."

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,791 Followers
12