All Comments on 'A New World'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Stephanie789456Stephanie789456over 19 years ago
I really like this

I like all of your stories, but I really liked this one for some reason. I've visited your website and read all of those, too. I am also like you... You say whatever person you're with is your favorite. I am the same way. Keep up the good work. I love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm good

love it very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wet

I love stroking to stories like this - bottoms cumming. Thanks for the orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You know.......

Man, you do know about hot serious man sex............the fucking was awesome ! You must be well experienced !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sex in the morning...!

Excellent -- detailed & plausible. My cokc is wrapped in my thin jock straps and its hot as hell typing with one finger and slowly wanking. I love you -- of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ooh!!

It's me the Bill seduced and then fucks. I'll do ant position he wants me n.. This is great fuckng!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love to get fucked. Can't find anyone in my area that isn't a game player.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your stories, this one in particular was so remindful of my own sexual awakening by older boys. I was younger, shy, small framed and so permissive to older dominate boys. At the conclusion of your stories you ask for feed back, I would love to write more expressively and share you need to share my own impressions and experiences. Not sure if that is of interest to you, but if so please respond; and would eagerly answer any questions you might have. Have lived a total of eight years in foreign countries and miss the adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...