A Newfound Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you get over here and show me just how sorry you are....."

She didn't smile, but a sense of relief seemed to come over her. She hesitated for a second, not sure of exactly what I meant. She wiped some tears from her eyes and looked at me again. She kissed my shoulder and sat up a bit and then she reached out with her hand and lifted my t shirt. She began to rub her hand over my chest and lifted her head to kiss me. I didn't reach for her... and she hesitated again for a moment, then leaned forward and kissed my lips.... tentative at first, waiting for my reaction... As I didn't react negatively, she started slipping her tongue in my mouth as she let her hand trail lower along my abdomen.

She wasn't sure what was okay, but I just sat back and let her work on her apology a bit. She teased her finger along the edge of my boxers... running her finger underneath the edge of that waist band and teasing the hair line that lay below. She kissed my nipples, and nuzzled my neck... as she did, her hand traced lightly over my cock.... she could feel it stirring in my boxers. She teased me for a moment with her fingertips and then pulled my boxers from my legs. She began kissing her way down my chest, stopping at the waist line to shower kisses all the way around my waist...by that point I was about to burst.

As angry as I had been, I was simply overtaken by her interest in pleasing me physically. She sat up and slipped her t-shirt off. Her breasts fell free as she had on no bra. Those beautiful globes I had viewed in those pictures were now once again, inches from my face. I reached out for her breasts, as she laid back. I cupped one breast in my hand while I leaned over and took the nipple of the other one in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the nipple, then lightly nipped at that fleshy bud. She pulled away a bit and tried to pull me on top of her, but I stopped her.

I slid down between her legs and she whimpered something about this not being for her, but I assured her I would enjoy this in my own way. I slipped her panties off and reached with my fingertips to her lips... they were already starting to show her excitement. I leaned my head closer as I spread her open with my thumbs. Her body opened to me like a beautiful flower. I leaned closer with my mouth and simply let the heat of my breath run over her sex... she shuddered and shifted her hips to reach out for my tongue. I teased her some more, licking at the sides of her thigh, kissing her just above the hair which rose from between her legs. Showering her with attention but never giving her what she wanted.

Finally, as her frustration was growing, I pulled myself away from her. I slipped off the bed, and slid back in upside down, straddling her face with my body. She had invited me into that position a while back, now I was going to take this position for myself. As I straddled her face, I leaned forward with my arms spreading her legs and opening her completely to my mouth. I started licking around the outside of her lips and heard her whimper a bit. She reached out to gently hold my cock with her hand and used her tongue to start teasing up the bottom side; slowly.... decliciously. It was heavenly to feel her wet tongue slide up and down me like that. My rock hard cock disappeared into her mouth as my tongue began to tease the outside of her folds.

I lapped at her lips and sucked on her clit while she licked and sucked on my cock with abandon. She used her fingers to tease my sack while she sucked and licked at my shaft, doing her best I guess to show me just how sorry she was as I had told her. I leaned further forward, pulling her legs further back towards my chest again. I kept my mouth completely covering her lips but softly ran my tongue back and forth across her clit as we continued this mutual give and take. As I felt my excitement rising towards the bursting point, I raised one hand and slapped her ass while I buried my tongue deep between her folds. She yelped a bit, but didn't pull away.

I pulled away to catch my breath for a second and then I covered her lips with my mouth again and sucked on her clit some more. I began thrusting my tongue back and forth between her folds and I heard her gasp and felt her orgasm start. As it did, I felt her mouth clench around my cock, but she stopped licking or sucking.

As the pulsations began throughout her body, I slapped her ass again one more time, and felt her buck against me as her orgasm racked her body. I held my mouth tight against her lips and rode her throughout the orgasm that rolled through her body.

As she calmed, she loosened her grip on my cock and I slipped out of her mouth. I lifted my leg from over her head and laid beside her for a moment, giving her a chance to recover. I watched her beautiful breasts heaving up and down as she tried to gain control of her body and I got even more aroused again. I slid between her legs and spread them wide so I could take what I wanted. She reached up to pull me to her, but I wanted to stay up so I could watch her tits as I fucked her. I slid inside her easily and told her to lift her legs up higher as I wanted to be deeper.

As I started slowly thrusting into her, I watched as those tits she had wanted to show off so badly were on display now just for me. They bounced up and down as I began thrusting faster and faster. My excitement was growing as I was seeing the sights of her from her videos dancing in front of my eyes live and in person. I was beginning to lose focus on anything other than the wonderful sensations in my cock. I grabbed one of her legs with one hand and lifted her from the knee till that leg was lifted high back towards her head and she was spread wide open. She took the clue and lifted both legs, wrapping them around my back again, and started thrusting against me.

I was sliding deep inside her with each stroke and pulling out almost the whole length of my cock each time as well. As I paused at the top of one stroke, she cried out...

"please don't stop, don't tease me, I want you...."

I had no intention of stopping....

"Put your hands above your head"... I half commanded, half requested.

She looked at me puzzled for a moment

"Put your hands up over your head, reach for the headboard."

I was a bit more commanding and a little annoyed that she was doing anything other than exactly what I asked considering the situation she was in. She did as I asked though with a bit of reluctance in her eyes. That seemed to melt away as I leaned over her, and grabbed her arms with my hands pinning her hands to the bed, and started thrusting again deep inside that amazing pussy.

With each stroke I was thrusting harder and deeper as my excitement was building to a crescendo. She was a little thrown off when I pinned her hands to the bed at first, but her excitement returned as I had started thrusting again. She had given her body to other men with those videos and I wanted to reclaim it and her for my own. I was slamming into her now and she was bucking wildly against me, as deeply excited as I was. My cock sliced deeply into her again and I lost control, my cum pouring into her for what seemed like an eternity in spasm after spasm. I'm sure that passed in only a few seconds but it seemed like it lasted forever.

I lay deeply spent collapsed on her body, as she unwrapped her legs from behind my back....

We lay there silently for a few moments and then I heard her say again lightly....

"I"m really sorry my dear, I hope you believe me now....."

I kissed her and didn't say anything, but held her as we both slipped off to a deep night of slumber after a night I was sure we would neither ever forget.

*************************************************************************

I woke to the sight of her staring at me, crying again. I reached up and brushed the tears from the corners of her eyes and slid over to hug her. She cried a bit more as I held her, but soon, she calmed again and we sat up in the bed to talk about things.

"Amber, I love you and I always will, but I can't say that I really understand why you felt the need to share with others when you don't even share that kind of thing with me."

She stared back at me for a moment, looking down and wiping more tears from her eyes.

"I can't explain it Steve.... it was something I started with the idea of doing it for you, but ..... as I started hearing from other people..... it was.... I don't know... it made me feel...... sexy..... and I haven't felt that way in a long time."

I reached back to hug her again....

"Sweetheart, you will ALWAYS be sexy to me, no matter what happens. I mean, you cannot imagine what I was thinking and how I felt when I first saw those pictures.... "

She looked back up at me again, her face pained....

"I know honey, and I can never tell you how sorry I am. I know you have every right to hate me, but I hope you won't and can forgive me."

"i could never hate you Amber.... but you sure shocked the hell out of me. One of the things I wondered was what made you start shutting it all down?"

She scooted over and laid her head on my shoulder as she kept talking

"I told you last night...... one of those people that were replying.... they said.... they..... they said something about hoping the kids never found out how naughty I was and it scared me.... BAD. That's when I started taking everything down... I just couldn't bear the thought of hurting one of the kids, as much as I wanted to do something for you."

I hugged her again, and kissed her forehead and she started crying again.

"Amber, as hard as it is to have seen all this, I do believe you. If you want to make more of these, I'd be thrilled, but you have to tell me about it first. I'm going to tell you something though.... I told you years ago I would never hit you. I know it scares you, but if you ever do anything like this again without telling me about it first.... I will bend you over this bed and whip your ass so that you will never forget it... You are asking me to believe you, I hope you'll believe me. I can't go through this again."

"Yes, sweetie, very clear. I just wanted to make you happy and .... " the tears started rolling again... "I know that I didn't do that this time and I'm so sorry."

I would have to wait and see if she would follow through on that promise, but for now.... my greatest fears were gone, if not forgotten.

12