A Nice Bath

Story Info
The perils of masturbation.
964 words
3.65
45.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bath water felt deliciously warm and inviting as I stepped gingerly over the edge of the tub. I had waited a long time for a little bit of time alone, and what better place to spend it if not soaking in a nice hot tub.

I slid down into the water and sighed heavily as I let my body adjust to the water temperature.

I fastened the little blow up pillow to the back edge of the tub and sank slowly down into the steaming water and closed my eyes.

The feeling was wonderful and I could feel the tension just floating up and out of my pores.

After just a few moments I reached for the razor to shave my legs and arms.

While I was doing this, I remembered overhearing something that someone had said one time on the subway.

I remembered them talking about shaving their pubic areas and wondered what it would feel like to do that.

I imagined that it would itch something fierce when it started to grow back, her legs and arms did.

"Oh what the hell, you only live once." I thought to myself.

So I set about getting me a new blade for the razor and some shaving gel.

It had seemed like such a good idea when I first started, but it wasn't really all that easy to shave all those nooks and crannies down there. And besides, it was very hard to see.

Beginning to get frustrated, I stepped out of the tub and grabbed the mirror off of the medicine cabinet.

I placed it on the lid of the toilet and propped it at an angle so that I could see what I was doing with the razor.

It was a little awkward standing there with my left foot on the floor and the right one on the back of the toilet, but at least I could see what I was doing.

Everything started out o.k. but as time went on, I became so mesmerized by what I saw that it was hard to be patient with myself.

I couldn't believe that the vagina could be so intriguing. Especially since I was not gay and very much loved having a man.

As my bald pussy became more and more exposed, I began to become aroused. What exactly aroused me, I have no idea. The thrill of shaving, or looking? I didn't bother examining the question very far, I was way too busy examining my own privates.

How intricate and delicately the folds of my skin made what men sought after. I was in total awe.

When the shave was finished and my pussy was completely bald and exposed I could not help but touch it.

It felt so different than it did earlier. Like I was touching myself and I didn't even have to use my fingers.

Without the hair to hinder things, my lips rubbed together when I walked and I liked it.

Checking over my shoulder, as if someone may come barging in, I locked the bathroom door for the fear that I would be interrupted, or in the least, caught in such a lurid act. Then I propped my foot back up on the back of the toilet to finish what I had started.

I licked her finger and then slipped it down between my lips.

I opened the folds of skin and marveled at the silk interior and felt a shiver of excitement run through me.

I began to run my index finger around my clit, slowly at first and once or twice I scraped the top of my clit with my fingernail and it sent twinges of pleasure all through my body.

As my excitement grew, I began to imagine that it was a man that I had fallen for many years ago, that was pleasuring me. A man that I thought about often while masturbating.

As my fingers began to move faster, my breathing became shallow and seemed to match my movements.

I watched as a small drop of juice began to find its way out of my pussy.

I ran my finger across the drop and brought it to my lips and tasted the sweet nectar.

Thoughts of the man that I still fantasized about filled my mind and I could almost feel his hands touching me. Doing the most unspeakable things to me.

Now I was very excited! I slipped my fingers back down to my pussy and inserted them slowly as I watched in the mirror.

Slowly moving in and out of my drenched pussy, stopping only occasionally to flitter across my clit.

I was beginning to climax when my foot slipped and tipped the mirror knocking it to the floor.

The glass shattered and covered the bathroom floor as I tipped sideways and fell hard on my left hip.

Getting up slowly, trying hard not to cut myself, I noticed that there was indeed blood on my leg.

Well, the first thing was to clean up the glass. Grabbing a dirty towel from the hamper, I swiped all the glass into a neat pile and then examined my leg. It wasn't too awfully bad looking and it wasn't bleeding uncontrollably, but it did look as if it would need a stitch or two.

I stepped back into the tub, pulled the drain plug and turned the shower on to rinse any glass that may have been left behind.

Dressing the wound and putting on a cute pair of shorts and tank top I headed for the doctors office.

The next morning in the office…

"What happened to your leg? It looks awful!" Was the general question at work the next day.

I just grinned sheepishly and said, "I cut myself shaving."