Ghost Gals - Hotel Haunting Ch. 01

Story Info
The Ghost Gals find out how haunted the hotel really is.
1k words
4.27
19.7k
44
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was night time at the old hotel in the ghost town. The Ghost Gal crew was the only people in the hotel that had been restored by the new owner. The owner claims it is haunted by the spirits of the old miners and prostitutes who were murdered in the building. The mine collapsed due to an angry miner who decided to take all the workers life. In all he murdered about thirty one miners and then killed four prostitutes by the time the lawmen captured him. He was hung in the town square and left for days as they tried to dig out the mine, but couldn't reach the miners.

The town was restored and used in many western movies. The hotel was used as a hotel like it was back in the day. The owner had reached out to have Lindsey and her crew investigate the haunted building. They each had a room but he gave Lindsey the room that was rumored to be the most haunted room in the hotel.

Lindsey was fresh out of the shower. She wore her tank top and pink panties as she walked to the bed and sat down. She brushed her hair as she looked at the TV and saw the weather for the investigation. It was supposed to start storming in a few hours and last thru the next day. She decided to wait until the storms passed and texted her crew. Lindsey took her glasses off and set them on the stand as she laid down.

She turned the light out and closed her eyes as she fell asleep. She laid in her bed asleep as the camera in the corner rolled, she figured she would try to catch spirits if there was an any. Lindsey was sound asleep when the floor creaked and footsteps were heard as they stopped by the bed.

Her blanket slid down and off the bed as Lindsey rolled onto her back. As her tank top was pulled down exposing her breasts and hard nipples. She moved and moaned as she felt ice cold hands squeeze her breasts.

Lindsey awoke as something held her down, sucking her breasts as it rubbed up and down on her panties. She struggled as she felt herself getting wet to the attack as it prodded her slit. She felt a sucking on her nipple as her other breast was squeezed and teased by a cold hand. Lindsey realized the ghost was on top of her, turning her on.

The lead ghost girl was getting turned on by a ghost as her camera caught it all. Her legs opened willingly as her pussy was wet with excitement as the ghost worked on making her very horny before it took her. Lindsey moaned as she closed her eyes and bit her lip as she felt her orgasm growing fast as the ghost worked it up.

Lindsey let out a loud squeal as her cum flowed. She heard a laugh as her panties were soaked with cum now. He decided it was time and slid her panties aside revealing her nicely trimmed landing strip right above her slit. He slid inside her tight body as Lindsey closed her eyes, arched her back and lifted her legs as she gasped. The large, cold ghost shaft was deep inside her and sliding in and out as she moaned and squealed.

The bed frame squeaked loudly as the head board hit the wall as the ghost had his way with Lindsey. She was loving it as her cum soaked the bed sheet under her nice ass as he kept fucking her tight hole. Lindsey gripped the bed sheets tightly as her pussy got pounded deep and fast by the large dick. Her moans echoed as she got off again and arched her back as her cum spurted out of her slit as the cock rammed in and out of her.

Lindsey was getting boned as she felt a cold hand on her face. She turned to look as she moaned, a cold cock slid into her mouth and began fucking her face as she sucked willingly. She slurped and slopped on the knob as she felt hands on her tits and one hand on the back of her head pacing her sucking action.

She moaned muffled by the cock in her mouth as the cock inside her pussy grew in girth. Lindsey was getting off yet again as she took the fucking. Her legs were lifted higher and wider as the ghost began shoving deeper as she spurted out cum with each thrust. The bed creaked and cracked loudly as the headboard detached and fell to the floor. Lindsey felt herself getting rammed better than ever before as the ghost hit her spot each time.

The sexy brunette was sweating as the ghosts used her like a sex toy. Lindsey was taking the ghost dicks like a trooper. She heard one laugh as the other one said she's a good whore. She thought it may be miners from the past looking for a prostitute, but found her instead. They were working her skinny body over nicely as they pounded her pussy and mouth.

Lindsey was exhausted as the hour passed fast. Her sweaty body still got pounded as her mouth sucked the cold dick. She looked around as she felt herself get off again as the ghost continued his thrusting in and out of her. Lindsey's eyes grew heavy as she was close to passing out from exhaustion.

Then she felt the cold wads of cum firing into her mouth as she swallowed as much as she could. She felt the cock ramming her insides grow bigger yet making her whimper as it began spurting cum into her hole. Lindsey felt the cold rush of cum enter her pussy as she smiled and felt the cock shrink back to normal. She was released from the ghosts and laid on the bed as she passed out with a smile on her face.

They left and Lindsey laid asleep for the rest of the night. In another room, a ghost went into Sherri's room and found her awake and watching TV. He smiled and sat in the chair waiting for the perfect time to get the sexy, red haired Sherri.