All Comments on 'A Nice Family'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too wordy

you could have used half as much discription and still have a good story. I did not get past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ONE PERSONS EXCESS DESCRIPTION IS ANOTHER'S FAVORITE READ

Great stuff. Really enjoyed this one.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
UTTERLY DELIGHTFULLY HOT

Great first attempt in Incest/Taboo! Your psychological and emotional buildup between the brother and sister was superb and the dialogue seemed to flow seamlessly. Additionally, you apparently have a greater command of the English language than the average writer on this site. I did not notice any misused words or gross mispellings, only a few typos.

I happen to love brother and sister love but I prefer it to have a modicum of exclusivity. I can handle the mother and father being brought into the mix but my enjoyment decreased by leaps and bounds, especially when the aunt and uncle were brought into the story. The story degenerated then to a simple stroke story. But, like they say, "different strokes for different folks". I still gave it a 5. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AS USUAL..MALE WRITERS JUST DON'T GET IT...

YES...AS USUAL... MALE WRITERS ON THIS SITE..JUST DON'T GET IT...THEY WRITE FAMILY FUN SCENERIOS..BUT 99.9% ..REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT ABSOLUTELY MAKES SEX CHARGED WOMEN/MOMS LIKE MYSELF WET AND DRIPPING IS READING ABOUT STUD DAD/JOCK SON..BI ACTION WITH MOM PARTICIPATING..TRUST ME..FROM LONG EXPERIENCE I KNOW...AS DO WOMEN OUT THERE..MALE WRITERS NEED TO GET WITH IT..AND INCLUDE SCENERIOS DETAILING THE ABOVE WHEN THEY CREATE HOT FAMILY FUN PLOT LINES..

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

An excellent first foray into the incest category...captured the intensity of it well with a well paced and erotically charged story! Hope you try it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think you should name your characters more distinctively. I had a hard time distinguishing between Ken, Kurt, Kaki and Kate. Was there some theme going on that I missed or why are their names all pretty much the same?

The story itself started off promising with brother and sister getting attracted to each other in a pretty convincing way but then you pretty much drew the "everybody is obsessed with incestuous sex now"-card and orgies ensue. It feels like you had a whole lot of action you wanted to write but realized that it'd take hours of writing to convincingly develop your characters from the everyday people we can relate with into a band of sex-hungry relatives who routinely have all kinds of sex with each other in front of everybody else. Both parents having grown up in incestuous families also feels like a cheap copout.

It's a shame because you clearly are capable of writing well and convincingly as shown in the first four pages and even though I have not read your other stories, a quick look at your profile tells me that you seem to be quite an established author and everyone else seemingly thinks you're doing a good job.

Anyway, I don't want to make it sound all too bad. I enjoyed the story after all and as I said before more that half of it was really well written. I'll probably check out your other stories but I'd also love to see you take another try at an incest story and go the extra mile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Love this open mind family.

Will be better to hear more dirty naughty words from sister and mom. :)

cetmcetmover 11 years ago
GOOD but still missing something

I am not able to point but still something is missing here.Anyway graet read

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
I think I know what's missing...

at least for me. It started out when the siblings discovered they were in love and lust with ear other, but then that was washed under the rug. When Kaki was seemingly more interested in her dad than her brother, I found that a disappointment. Not the desire to have dad eventually, but almost before Ken. I became hard to figure out what happened to the budding romance. Even though Ken was interested in his mom, he didn't seem so obsessed. In the end, Kaki and Ken were no longer much of an item.

That's IMHO.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very nicely done

They need to have family reunions to get the family together in order to have a renewed family sex orgy.

I have to agree that they have a nice family.

Thanks for the read.

rock6752rock6752over 11 years ago
Very nicely done

I can understand many of the comments that others have made. A part of me would love to read more about this family. Maybe a way to have more without it turnng into bigger and bigger groups would be to write a stand alone story about Todd and Elaine and their family, and each of the other families of the same age. A family reunion story could be nice but might be the conclusion.

What ever you choose to do, please continue to write.

Thanks

JimJam2012JimJam2012almost 11 years ago
Are they in New Jersey?

If you'd ask anybody where they thought incest wasn't a crime & they'd likely say Mississippi or Alabama or something. Actually, it's New Jersey. It may be frowned upon & not encouraged but as long as everyone is of legal age, it's not a crime. The guy who directed the Fugees "Killing Me Softly" video molested each of his daughters & got multiple ones pregnant. But he didn't go to jail for incest. He went to jail for raping a minor. There was a loophole in his case because the kids he had with his daughters (he delivered them himself to raise an army for the "revolution") didn't have birth certificates so they didn't know the actual ages of the children. He started with each daughter when they were very young & he got convicted for his oldest (& I think) youngest daughters. What a scumbag piece of shit. Incest is hot. Fantasy wise. And in real life consentual wise. But raping/molesting kids (especially your own) is really fucked up.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 10 years ago
Hot

This family is the best on the whole planet. I want to meet people like this, in terms of personality and the family closeness/freedom. Loved The story a bit long and text Harvey but better then the stereotypical fuck fest "plots" of other stories.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
wow

Long but such a great read and very very erotic,loved it thank you

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very hot story. I love long reads like this as long as there's hot incestual fucking and sucking throughout! This story delivers that in spades!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, what a story.

The sad thing is after being immersed in the story of this loving family one

reluctantly has to return to reality.

A wonderful read, thank you so much.

playfulpastplayfulpastover 8 years ago
so well written and very, very hot

Thank your for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Plot Development

The brother is a bit slow on the uptake. But the last section is a rich family experience with a fabulous attitude by the parents.

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ótima leitura.

História bem narrada, com um final que surpreende. Parabéns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

I loved your story, just wish you'd explored the community aspect in further chapters.

OmeteotlOmeteotlalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

I've actually taken days between reading chapters because it's been SO hot amd extremely well written. I'm actually a little sad to see it end. :)

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Very Good

But I would have rather you finished the family affairs, then started with the extended family. Just me, but hey it was your fantasy/story. And a damn good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stroking

Good read 6 unloads

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
I agree with ansdguy

I think your comments were spot on that why I downgrade this story to ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it and I liked the way the parents were okay what the son and daughter was doing. I hope you will write more on this family. Just can't leave it ending like you did. So please continue the story.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6810 months ago

I found this story accidently. WOW!! Really great writing. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...