A Night at Kelly's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Dan is enjoying himself in there." Said Kelly.

"Are you ok with that?" I asked. Hoping that she was as I so desperately wanted to see Dan fuck Kris.

"Hell ya!!" she said as she leaned on the counter to get a better view. As she did so I moved behind her so I could caress her ass and back. She began to wiggle her ass against my rapidly swelling cock. "Mmmmmm. You like this too don't ya?"

"More than you will ever know." I said as I continued to play with Kelly's firm ass and feel it pressed against my cock. All this as I got to see my wife being mauled by a very horny man. I was in heaven.

I directed my attention back to Dan and Kris. Dan had now begun his descent down Kris's stomach. Kris lifted her ass slightly to give Dan the room needed to pull her dress off and allow him access to her swollen, wet pussy. Soon her dress and skimpy panties were discarded next to Dan's pants. He started to kiss her thighs. Running his hands along the sides of her legs as his tongue did little swirls on her inner thigh. Kris twitched a bit. She always squirmed a bit when I would first go down on her, but once comfortable, she was all into it. And soon enough, she was. Her legs parted and Dan wasted no time getting his tongue along her wet lips. We could see his head move as he lapped at her juicy pussy. At first, long slow licks, but as she got hotter and wetter, quick deep licks and we could now hear her wetness as he slurped and sucked her wet pussy. Kris's legs were on his shoulders as he continued his oral pleasuring. He had his fingers pulling back her pussy lips so he could plunge his tongue deep into her. He was licking her clit and nibbling her lips and Kris was loving every bit of it. Then he began to finger fuck her again as he licked her. She had to be soaking wet. The sounds of her wet pussy was easy for us to hear in the kitchen.

Kelly continued to press her ass against my hard cock. I had been playing with her soft breasts, and was now pulling her shorts down. She reached back and undid my shorts and they fell to the floor. Without missing a beat, or a view of the action in the living room before us, her shorts fell to the ground as she kicked them off to the side. I looked down to see her naked ass in front of me. My hard cock slid in between her beautiful ass cheeks. She was wearing a red g-string that did not cover much. I could feel her wetness on my balls as I pressed against her. I moved my cock to slide between her legs, rubbing up along her pussy as she remained leaning over the counter. She was so wet and hot.

Kris was breathing so heavily now, near another orgasm as Dan suddenly rose to his knees between her legs, his cock pointing straight out at her wet hungry pussy. "Do you want this in you?" He said as he pressed the head of his cock against her swollen pussy. Pulling away to stroke his cock and slap it lightly against her pussy and saying " C'mon, do you want in you?"

"Oh fuck yes!!! Fuck me now!!! Put that big cock in my pussy now!!!" Kris screamed as she reached out and grabbed his cock, directing it into her waiting pussy.

Here it was. I was seeing my wife getting fucked by another man! I have to say it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

Dan was slamming his cock deep into Kris's wet pussy. We could see her breasts bounce with every deep thrust. Dan had her legs up and was holding on to them as he worked his cock into her wet pussy. Kris was enjoying every inch of Dan's cock as he pounded into her. Kelly had moved her right leg up onto the counter and was pulling my cock to her waiting, wet pussy. "Fuck me as your wife gets fucked by my husband." She said as I easily slid inside of her. I tried to match each thrust of Dan's into Kris as I fucked Kelly. She had her back arched and I wrapped my arm around her stomach pulling her close to me as our lips met in a hot passionate kiss. My other hand squeezing her breasts. We stopped kissing and she laid down across the counter with her leg still on the counter as I continued to fuck her wet pussy.

Kris had moved so that she had her knees on the floor, bent over the couch, her chest on the seat so Dan could fuck her from behind. He placed a hand on each ass cheek and slammed his hard cock into her waiting pussy and quickly built up a furious pace as he continued to enjoy Kris's heavenly pussy. Kelly stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room to lie down on the couch next to Kris. Looking into Kris's eyes she said "Watch as your husband fucks me, as I watch mine fuck you!"

"Yesss!!!" Kris said breathlessly.

She looked over at me, seeing my rock hard cock just above Kelly's wet pussy, "Fuck her baby! Fuck her!!!"

"Yes fuck her! I want you to fuck her hard!!!" Dan said as he increased the speed and power of his thrusts into Kris's pussy. I slammed my cock down and easily slid deep inside Kelly's waiting pussy. I fucked her hard and fast. Dan continued his thrusting until he was about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!!! I can't hold it!!! I'm gonna cum!!!" He screamed, his back arched as his cock pounded Kris's pussy.

At that Kris orgasmed. As she shuddered, she pulled Dan's cock from her and told him to cum on Kelly's chest. "Let her have it!!" She said as she stroked his cock over Kelly's tits, as I raised up still buried deep inside her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Cried Dan as he came hard. The cum squirted out many times, covering Kelly in his hot goo. Kelly was bucking her hips hard against my cock as Dan unloaded on her chest as she began a very intense orgasm of her own. I could feel her pussy pulsate against my cock. She was wetter than I had ever felt anyone be. No way I could hold it back any longer.

I pulled out of her wet pussy, my cock dripping with her cum, as I let loose my orgasm all over her tits, mixing with Dan's. I continued to cum as Kris stroked out every last drop from my cock.

Both Kelly and Kris rubbed the hot cum all over Kelly's chest. Her breasts glistening with the hot goo. Kris licked Kelly's fingers clean as Kelly licked hers. Soon they both exchanged a kiss as Kris laid back against the couch. Dan had leaned back on his hands on the floor and I leaned against the seat back on the couch, still between Kelly's legs.

"Wow. That was fun." Kelly said.

"Sure was." Said Kris and Dan in unison.

I just laughed and had to agree, that was fun. It was something that I, and everyone involved, would never forget. And the evening wasn't ever over.

12