All Comments on 'A Night at the Manor Hotel'

by JonfromEssex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good

I enjoyed it much better than usual rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Extended stay...

It might be advisable to book the room for a second night to continue plowing the cute front desk clerk, aye?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

Good story. Would be nice to know if anything develops further or if he just stays at the hotel from time to time while working on the new project.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 11 years ago
Another chapter would be nice

But get an editor, not just a spell-checker. Typos that make a real word pass spell-check but are still a typo.

GagamamaGagamamaalmost 11 years ago
Grammar, Meet Punctuation

Oh, Jon, do go back and learn puncutation and sentence structure, or find an editor. The best of tales can be defeated by reader confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Could be awesome but the typos were a little distracting and I had to giggle each time at the sight of the word virginia. Please continue and maybe she has a friends who needs deflowering or at least a good experience with a man to nullify a previous bad experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"definitely"

"definitely"

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Good Theme

You have the idea and it was entertaining. The comments on grammar could be dealt with in a simple way: Be careful not to slip into the present tense (which you did several times). Consistency in tense is essential, with good writing usually in the past (as most of your story was). Just don't use s instead of ed at the end of your verbs. Example: Jon slipped off her panties (good). Jon slips off her panties (no good). Proof yourself and see what I'm saying here.

maxx308maxx308almost 11 years ago
Continue

But for the love of all things sacred, please use spell check and get an editor.

marcus48marcus48almost 11 years ago
enjoyed

Really liked the story. please write more, but read them through for the niggling spelling errors .

kaybee15kaybee15over 10 years ago
Good story

Yes well crafted storyline and the few errors dd not detract from the plot, so more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

excellent buildup and ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous