A Night at the Manor Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon approached the bed rolling the bottle of lotion in his hands to warm its contents. He kicked off his shoes & rolled up his sleeved and somehow managed to take off his socks using just his toes.

"Well if you are comfortable I'm ready to begin. I will just adjust the towel a little. Do you prefer a firm or gentle massage?"

"MMM well a bit of both." Emily purred

As she spoke Jon folded the towel lower on her back, still covering curve of her butt cheeks while exposing most of her spine & the sexy little dimples on each side of her lower back. The lower edge of the towel was then raised & folded over to expose most of her supple thighs.

Jon watched as her knees rubbed gently together giving her a vulnerable appeal. Pouring a puddle of the oily lotion onto his palm Jon worked the liquid into his hands before resting them gently on her shoulders.

"Ok now just relax and you will soon forget all the stresses of the day".

He felt her tense slightly to his initial touch but as his hands and fingers began to work on her upper back and shoulders she sighed a little and settled into the bed. Emily began to relax & was starting to enjoy the strong fingers stroking her body. The lotion was warm from his hands and his touch glided across her tanned skin. Firm one minute working deep muscles and the next caressing the surface like light feathers.

The massage moved to her arms which Jon moved to her sides stroking the sensitive skin on her inner wrists and at the crook of the elbow. Even her hands & fingers did not get missed out. Jon's talented hands then settled on either side of her waist just above her hips & began to slowly massage up each flank. Emily gave a small appreciative groan as his finger tips just brushed the side of each breast as he moved past. Adjusting his position still at her side but now facing her feet he spread more lotion onto her glistening back and worked down her spine till his fingers just dipped below the top edge of the towel. As he did so her back ached down pushing her tight bum up to meet his touch.

Moving off the bed completely, Jon moved to the end of the four poster and applied more lotion to his hands before taking her left foot in hand. Again his fingers manipulated the soft skin, massaging away more strains. After giving the other foot similar treatment, Jon's lotioned hands gently grasped each ankle and shuffled her legs apart a few inches, separating her long limbs till they met just under the towel. With a firm stroke his hands rose up the back of each calf before descending back down.

He repeated this motion over and over raising an inch or two further up her legs with each sweep. To Emily his touch was magical and she was feeling so relaxed, like floating on a cloud. She could also feel a tingling in her belly which she knew was her growing arousal. As he continued to massage her legs the gap between them grew steadily wider, opening the view from her feet. Soon the passage of his hands had risen to run from the back of her knees to almost the edge of the towel covering her cute bottom. His oiled palms spread wide, with the thumbs working their way tantalisingly up her inner thigh.

Emily gave another moan of pleasure as his fingers drifted under the fluffy white covering to just touch the curve of her bum cheeks before retreating. Jon continued this pleasurable torture for a few more minutes gradually nudging the towel further up with each touch.

With a deep sigh, Emily flexed her shoulders and without looking back, pulled the towel off and onto the floor.

"I don't think we really need this anymore do you?" She whispered.

Jon took a moment to admire the perfect globes of the finest arse he had ever seen. If things could get any better, Emily shifted the position of her legs so her knees were at least a foot apart, fully exposing herself to his viewing pleasure!

"I think however you are defiantly overdressed so you need to correct that if you want to continue the massage."

Without taking his eyes off her, Jon quickly unbuttoned his shirt & dropped it to the floor. He fumbled the belt buckle before his trousers were finally loose & kicked from his feet. Dressed in only his fitted black trunks he debated whether to remove them. The hard lump of his manhood was clear to be seen but exposing it would be the last point of no return. Knowing he might never get another change he slid them over his muscular thighs. His penis bobbed about perpendicular to his body as it was freed from its confines. Jon threw the discarded shorts to the side of the bed, where Emily through half closed eyes saw them land.

"MMM now that's much more comfortable isn't it?"

Jon did not reply. Instead he knelt back on the bed between her feet and eased her legs a fraction more apart. Emily's reaction was to ease her knees up the bed slightly & roll her hips forward, causing her bum to rise up & the cheeks to spread. Jon just drank in the exquisite site. Her toned creamy arse framed her butt crack along which Jon traced his eyes. Across the secret puckered star of her tight anus and onto the sweet lips of her sweet pussy. Jon could not help licking his lips again and knew he would have to taste her there very soon.

Applying a generous load of lotion from the diminishing supply to his hands he ran them again up her upper thighs but this time his thumbs tease the sensitive skin at the top of each leg right next to her glistening pussy lips. His hands continued on up onto her bum and gently squeezed the sexy curves. His grip pulled lightly at her skin, causing the moist petals of her pussy lips to separate and reveal the succulent pink delicacy inside.

His cock got even harder; if that was possible, at that vision and a pearl of pre cum emerge from the slit on the end and dribbled down to lubricate his foreskin. Drizzling more massage lotion over her exposed buttocks, Jon moved forward and lowered his head to plant a soft kiss at the very base of her spine. Her bum wiggled in appreciation just before it was pressed down by Jon's chest. Pushing with his feet & knees he used his body to slide up over her back. His nipples scored across her cute bum, & up her slender back. Jon cupped his hands onto her shoulders to steady them both as his abs rested where he had kissed seconds before.

Brushing her blond wavy hair aside he kissed her neck, just at the hair line, before sliding back down to repeat the sensual body to body massage three or four times.

Emily felt like she has died and gone to heaven. The feel of his hard hot body against hers was so erotic & she could feel her body respond. Her nipples were drilling into the sheet beneath her and she could feel the juices collecting in her virgina building and starting to trickle over her engorged clit.

Jon moved his hand to grasp her hair pulling her head to one side gently exposing more of her slender neck, she had a flash image of a vampire in an old movie defiling a young virgin & although she could not claim that title she wanted his mouth on her neck. On the next climb up her body as his lips connected with the skin just below her ear she felt his cock for the first time as is folded down and slid up the cleft of her bum crack. Jon maintained the position but rocked his hips gently, not making any effort to penetrate her, but just relishing in the feel of her intimate parts rubbing so close against his shaft. He could feel the pressure building in his nuts and knew he had to change things around or he would blow his load way too early.

Moving off her he gave her exposed bum a playful slap.

"Ok you Sexy Wench, time to roll over!"

Emily paused, suddenly coy again for a moment before the lust running through her body returned her courage. With a graceful move Emily rolled over onto her back and lay exposed with her long legs our straight, one arm draped across her breasts, and the other hand covering her pubic mound. Jon stood beside the bed as Emily studied his naked form for the first time. He wished he was younger, fitter, more toned, (bigger?) but the twinkle in Emily's eyes indicated that she was not too disappointed with his physique.

"I can't massage your front if you keep your hands there."

With that she raised them so each hand laid on the pillow each side of her head. Her face was framed in her soft bold hair and her green eyes danced with desire. Her cute nose was just perfect and her glossed pink bottom lip was being chewed seductivly between bright white teeth. Her chest moved with breathing slightly faster than normal causing her beautiful breasts to rise and fall. They sat firm on he body with hard pink nipples which just screamed 'suck me'! All this Jon took in to savour the picture in his heart & mind for ever. His eyes were drawn even lower to scan across her flat toned belly with its little sculpted naval, before settling on the V at the join of her thighs. The smooth hairless skin, only a shade paler then the rest of her light tanned body, hinted at a tiny bikini worn on an earlier holiday but that only enhanced the sexiness of her womanhood. The top of her slit was unobscured by all trace of pubic hairs & the absence of any tell tale stubble indicated a recent shave or waxing.

"Are you going to stand there all night or do you intend to finish my massage?" Emily asked making matters worse but reaching out to circle his cock in her hand to give it a single squeeze.

Jon climbed onto the bed straddling her thighs but keeping his weight on his knees. His bum rested gently just above her knees. More lotion and he hoped the bottle would last, his hands moved from her hips, up her sides skirting the edges of her breasts before joining together at her neck. The return trip had his hands slide down between her upturned tits over her flat stomach to stop an inch from her pussy. Jon continued this for a few minutes but each time touching more and more of her breasts but still avoiding her nipples. As he worked her body his cock was straining as blood drained from the rest of his body to fill his member. His shaved scrotum had been bounding against her pussy lips as he reached back and forth and as more pre cum began to drip from the end a silvery trail was drawn on her lower belly.

With the next massage of her body Jon's hands adjusted their path and drifted slowly down directly over her tits, catching her firm nipples between his fingers and holding them for a second or two.

"God, I'm so turned on!" she gasped "what are you doing to me?"

"He He" Jon chuckled, "if you liked what I've done so far you are going to love what I'm going to do next!"

With that he moved down onto the bed and pushed her thighs wide. Her pussy lips peeled apart as Jon lowered his head to kiss and lick her inner thigh six inches above the knee. Emily giggled at the feeling but the slight tickling sensation travelled up her leg straight to her clit. Jon moved forward till his breath spread over her soft exposed pussy & he blew gently across the moist folds. Emily's thighs spread slightly wider welcoming his advance. With the tip of his tongue Jon licked up the sensitive skin on each side of her opening, tantalisingly close. He took a deep breath savouring the slight aroma of her arousal. After a brief pause he stretched out his tongue to touch directly on the little pink clit, peeking form its protective hood. Emily jerked at the touch but her hands fell to the back of Jon's head pulling him closer.

Jon needed no more invitation & began to lick, kiss nibble & suck her tasty pussy. His tongue swirled around the succulent folds, tracing the shape of letters to write words of erotic poetry. Her hips pushed up to meet his mouth & her nectar flowed steadily across his lips. Her breathing became more ragged and her fingers clawed at his hair driving his tongue deeper & his nose against her pleasure button.

"Oh God yes...mmm oh...oh...oh just there don't stop mmmm YES YES YES!!!

With that juices flooded against Jon's face & he sucked & licked with abandon not wanting to loose a single drop. Emily's thighs clamped hard around his ears, deafening his hearing too her cries of ecstasy. Her legs shook as a full orgasm coursed through her body. After half a minute she began to relax & slumped back onto the bed, her knees falling wide to display her pussy, which pulsed with the after effects of her climax & glistened with her juices.

"I don't know if I can take any....."

She began to say but her words were cut off as Jon fell upon her giving her a deep passionate kiss. Their tongues wrestled in each others mouths & Emily could taste herself on his tongue.

Pulling away Jon looked deep into her eyes.

"We are not quite finished yet my Love".

With that he rolled her onto her front again & pulled at her hips. Rising up onto her knees with her head & chest still on the bed, Jon's heart missed a beat at the gorgeous sight before him. The most perfect bum just inches from him spread wide, her womanhood open and vulnerable to him. Her pussy running with her secretions had dribbled down to coat her anus & he could not resist sliding his finger across her rear hole, pushing slightly against its resistance as he passed over. His cock was painfully hard for her and her purrs of pleasure at his touch spurred him on.

Reaching over her back, rubbing his erection against the cleft of her buttocks he grabbed his walled off the bedside table. His cards spilled onto the floor as he pulled out the foil wrapper & ripped it open with his teeth. Even at the height of passion he did not want to raise any issues. He had had the snip years ago so pregnancy did not worry him, but he wanted her to feel safe even at the point where she was at his mercy.

Rolling the latex sheath over his bulging head & down the shaft, un-rolling more than he could remember previously, he rested his hands on her hips. If she had said stop now he would have complied however difficult, but Emily arched her back a little more, raising her opening to him. His cock throbbed and bounced horizontally from his groin. Moving his hips forward the end nudged directly against her opening. As he eased forward she rocked back and his length slid deep into her warm wet tight virgina. As his short pubic hairs came to rest against her bum he held still for a few moments enjoying the feeling of being buried deep inside this beautiful angel. Her internal muscles gripped his size & rippled along his length. Jon could stay here & die a happy man. The sensation was out of this world & he wanted the moment to last for even.

Emily wiggled her bum slightly indicating she wanted more. Jon eased back till just the bulge at the end of his cock was held at her opening & thrust forward hard till he bottomed out inside her, his balls swinging to slap against her. With a groan of pleasure from below he repeated the move, again and again setting up a steady rhythm as he impaled her over and over. His fingers dug deep into her hips pulling her harder & deeper onto himself. However much he wanted to make love to this girl, his passion had got the animal inside him wide awake as he began to fuck her hard. There thighs slapped together with each impact and their mating became more vocal with each passing second.

Jon leaned back his cock pushed out in front and put his hands behind himself to catch his breath. As he held this pose Emily did not pause, and continued to fuck back against him, using his dick to pleasure herself. She reached back to rub her own clit with her fingers increasing her own tingling sensations. Seeing this Jon redoubled his efforts and began driving hard into her again, after a couple of dozen strokes he knew he could not last much longer. Her hand still rubbed at her clit and also stroked against his balls with each thrust.

They were both breathing hard and suddenly Emily froze then shuddered hard, gasping for air as her second orgasm of the evening overtook her body. Her vision exploded into stars & every nerve ending in her body danced with delight. Juices dripped down the back of her thighs .The grip of her pussy squeezed hard on the meat that Jon was forcing in and out of her velvet tunnel causing Jon to also tip over the edge.

The unstoppable feeling started in his belly & rapidly moved to his balls. The cum inside them began to boil and the pressure forced his gift for her up his hard shaft like the bullets in a rifle. At the last second Jon pulled out of her pussy and ripped off the condom. Rope after rope of white hot salty cum splashed against her buttocks and arched up across her slender back. He could not recall cumming so hard before and as the final pump deposited a load right against her anus he knew this was the best sexual experience he had ever had.

He collapsed forward onto her, and they fell onto their sides into a spoons position. His softening penis nestled against her backside and the stickiness on her back rubbed into his stomach and chest.

"Oh WOW, that was quite something!" she murmured. "You will have to give me a minute or two to recover from that!"

Jon snuggled up even closer behind her, kissing her neck gently and resting a protective arm around her. His hand falling naturally onto her breast......

--------------------------------- xxx ------------------------------

Jon awoke to the feel of sunlight piercing the thin gap between the curtains. As his foggy brain clambered back into consciousness. Memories of the night before returned. Lying on his back he opened his eyes, turning his head to see the empty pillow next to him. Had it all been a dream? As he became more aware of his surroundings he could detect a soft tickling sensation on his groin. Lifting the sheet and coming wide awake he found a head with soft long blond hair laying in his lap and realised that his morning woody felt especially good as it was being leisurely sucked and licked by the tender mouth he has kissed the night before!

Sensing he was awake Emily looked up his naked body. Her wide eyes looking so cute and sexy.

"Morning Lover, I hope you slept well? I did not get a change to do this last night and I could not let you go without tasting your cock properly."

With that she lowered her head and took his erection through her lips across her tongue and deep into her throat without any gag. Jon dropped his head back onto the pillow and laid back to enjoy the sensations, and made another mental note to thank his secretary for booking the Manor Hotel.

Should I carry on with another Chapter???

12