A Night At The Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next she took my cock again and perfectly cleaned it with her lips and tongue. My eyes closed and I just enjoyed her, enjoying me.

"Mmm this could go on for hours" I murmured in sated bliss.

As all our senses returned and we were back to normal, we heard well known-sounds. Surprised we looked at each other and turned our heads to the source of the noises.

On the balcony to the left, we saw another couple having sexy fun too, as we had. Obviously our goings-on had spurned this couple to have sex too. The girl was sitting backwards on his cock, circling her hips, while he rubbed her clit. The girl was trying her best to keep her mouth closed and subdue her pleasure noises. She didn't want to be heard, but we could hear her. And we could hear him too! He was moaning louder and louder, almost grunting, and though we couldn't really see it, we knew that he was about to cum too.

I don't know if it was watching this scene or if it was because of Pam's hand, still holding and stroking my cock, but I was horny again.

I pulled her to me. We deeply kissed. I tasted my own cum as our tongues met and felt her honey dripping on to my body. She also had had another orgasm whilst I was cumming!

Her wild kisses were showing she was still horny too, the way she moved her long nails on my chest, a unique sign she hasn't got enough yet and was still hungry.

"Let's go babe!" I stopped our kiss.

"What do you have in mind?" Pam asked.

"There is a wonderful terrace. It's a wonderful night now the rain has stopped, stars are shining bright and it's warm. We are undisturbed and we'll have hot sex all night long. Only the sky is the limit -- and our single audience," I painted the scene for her.

"Hmmm my horny man," she smiled, her eyes were sparkling "you always have such convincing arguments."

Hand in hand, smiling all around our heads, we left our balcony for a promised performance of our own.

THE END.

12