All Comments on 'A Night Away From the Boys Ch. 1'

by Tainted_Innosence

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And you are straight???

It really is too bad you are straight! Truly hot story. Very good. Looking forward to part two 9three, four..........)*grin* Cheryl

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Intensely erotic!

Tainted,

You writing style is so vivid and graphic it was like being out on the dance floor with you. You must write more. I loved the fact it was short and very erotic.

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lesbian love

Lesbian love is amazing considering i am a goldstar kesbian myself but we need more stories about woman fucking their friends moms as im 20 and im fucking my friends 39 year old mom. I know it may sound odd to some people but some things just happen. Yu really cant help who you fall for

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My friend took me to a lesbian dance club. It was my first, she said you need to get out a bit. Nothing will happen unless you want it too. There was a lot of noise, crowded, all women, I was dancing with my friend when a black haired woman who looked like she had just come from an office, tight skirt, tight blouse, nylons, joined in. We danced a bit, my friend then smiled and left, leaving us dancing. She was a bit older than me, but it didn't matter as soon her arms were around me, she moved towards me and her lips brushed mine, then her tongue tracing my lips, it felt electric. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the floor, I looked for my friend, couldn't see her, the hand now leading me away, I stopped, she looked at me then said first time, I nodded, don't worry it will be o.k. as her lips again brushed mine, this time her hand under my skirt, finding my wet panties, mmm, come on. So I followed, into a large bathroom, toilets, mirrors, basins and through another door, 3 lounges one of which was occupied with 2 young women, one on her knees her head between the others legs, i couldn't keep my eyes off them. My partner kissed me full on the lips, why was I so wet, then moved back and undid my dress, her hands caressing my breasts from behind, teasing my erect nipples, then sitting me down on the lounge, moving to the end and grabbing my legs and swinging them up so I was over the edge of the lounge. She removed my soaking panties, then moved back and straddled my head, leant forward and for the first time I felt a womans tongue on my pussy. I could see her pussy, shaved, the tops of her nylons as a finger entered me as her tongue slowly moved over and around my clit. If you can get a guy to go down on you, they hurry, they move quickly over your clit, but this was new, sensuous as my clit was teased, lightly, left alone, brushed until I was pushing up with now 2 fingers in me, her pussy lowered to my face, wet, she knew, I moved my tongue slowly, she adjusted her position, my first taste, didn't mind, so I did it the way she was doing it. Then she moved just to my clit and within seconds my orgasm shot through me, intense, strong as she slowly worked my hard nub.So good, as it seemed to go on forever, then slowed, I was so relaxed. She turned around, bringing her pussy back to my face and as I stuck my tongue out said hold still and she moved her pussy and clit over my tongue until I felt her shudder as she orgasmed. We both finally got up and she thanked me and said I hope it was good for your first time. I went back out, my friend came over, are you o.k., I couldn't find you and then she smiled, you did, come on lets go and you can tell me all about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous